Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: I am so mad right now

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,704

    Default I am so mad right now

    I just woke up and I was searching for my AirPods, while, I found out that my dog has shivered one of my AirPods.

    Now, they won't work, AirPods was a gift for my birthday and I got to use them only for 5 days. I am so damn mad right now

    SO DAMN MADDDDDDDDD
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,225

    Default

    “Dog has shivered one of my AirPods”
    Sorry Toby, I don’t understand what you meant ^
    Awwww, I would be mad too if that happened to me...
    In my humble opinion, just go outside for a walk, it’ll calm you down.
    (Forgive your dog 🐶, I don’t think he/she did it intentionally.)
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    “Dog has shivered one of my AirPods”
    Sorry Toby, I don’t understand what you meant ^
    Awwww, I would be mad too if that happened to me...
    In my humble opinion, just go outside for a walk, it’ll calm you down.
    (Forgive your dog 🐶, I don’t think he/she did it intentionally.)
    Ok basically he broke one of my AirPods and they cost a hundred dollars
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,594

    Default

    Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
    Most apple products are durable though (but since they’re airpods), my dad has an iphone 6S+ which is 5 years old now and counting, only need serious repairs once and still works great
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Most apple products are durable though (but since they’re airpods), my dad has an iphone 6S+ which is 5 years old now and counting, only need serious repairs once and still works great
    Wasn't Apple intentionally slowing down older products before though? (Not sure if they still do or not)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Your dog just taught you a valuable lesson: Apple products are not worth it. They're just a temporary asset meant to take as much of your money as possible, before being replaced by something new and "improved", hence forcing you to buy the newest one.
    I was expecting you to reply something like this lol.

    I don't like Apple but I would be mad too if that happened to me because it was my birthday gift. Aww, at least you still have another piece left, right?
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    h
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    excuse me sir but you are legally not allowed to be mad at your dog this type of behaviour is non-compliant with The Gentleman's Code Article 17 Sub-Article 3 about Animal Interactions sub-description Dogs As a Loyal Companion
    h

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Joke's on you, I bought a bootleg airpod for 5$ on wish
    Last edited by Thiago; 11-09-2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake I am a fool
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard TheMappper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Luminia
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Well... RIP...
    Captain America quotes

    I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from

    FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I JUST WANTED TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT.

    I can do this all day

    THEN FINISH IT. CAUSE I’M WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE LINE.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer hunt2man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Seran
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    Get an android smh.

    it really sucks that they broke. Airpods are legitimately really nice, and it sucks to have them break after such a short time.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."





    Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,606

    Default

    Laughs in Bluetooth headphones
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    excuse me sir but you are legally not allowed to be mad at your dog this type of behaviour is non-compliant with The Gentleman's Code Article 17 Sub-Article 3 about Animal Interactions sub-description Dogs As a Loyal Companion
    True sir, but I’m mad to him

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Get an android smh.

    it really sucks that they broke. Airpods are legitimately really nice, and it sucks to have them break after such a short time.
    I never used Android before, don’t know how it is. May give it a try not sure since I just bought a new iPhone so I’m short in money.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,041

    Default

    I don't know why this thread almost turned into an Apple-hating circlejerk instead of sympathizing for the OP. Dude, next time try to not leave your airpods scattered, depending on the size of your dog they may have choked on it and if that'd happened this thread would've been even sadder. A dog getting to a pair of airpods has NOTHING to do with "hurr hurr apple bad", guys please, I expected better of you, and I'm team Android.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

    To clarify, I'm not an Australian citizen but I'm an Indonesian studying abroad.

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,447

    Default

    He did you a favor
    Wired headphones are superior
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    I just woke up and I was searching for my AirPods, while, I found out that my dog has shivered one of my AirPods.

    Now, they won't work, AirPods was a gift for my birthday and I got to use them only for 5 days. I am so damn mad right now

    SO DAMN MADDDDDDDDD
    Hahahahahahhaha
    Hahahaha
    Hahahahahaha
    hahaha

    Bye.
    This reply has no point, move on.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •