Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rent auto bfg is legal???

  1. #1
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation Rent auto bfg is legal???

    I have a question and it is about the worlds of bfg,
    Ive seen a lot of worlds of bfg that if u pay x wls u can let ur account doing autofarming.
    Can u get nuked if u are the owner of the rent bfg???

    In my case i have a free bfg,can i get nuked if someone is using auto???

    (im just asking)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Jamie Whenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Yes, your world will get nuked if you tolerate auto farmers in your world.

    There is no exception of using auto-clickers, bots or any sort of macroing and will always result in a punishment. So, it is always best to ensure that you monitor and always check on players to make sure no one is doing anything illegal in your worlds.

    Please refer to this post by NekoRei explaining the punishments on both ends.

  3. #3
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whenman View Post
    Yes, your world will get nuked if you tolerate auto farmers in your world.

    There is no exception of using auto-clickers, bots or any sort of macroing and will always result in a punishment. So, it is always best to ensure that you monitor and always check on players to make sure no one is doing anything illegal in your worlds.

    Please refer to this post by NekoRei explaining the punishments on both ends.

    What about the rich ppl who allow auto in their world and they dont get banned???

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Jamie Whenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    What about the rich ppl who allow auto in their world and they dont get banned???
    As mentioned in the post I linked you,

    ALL accounts involved in those illegal activities will be suspended regardless of how wealthy or high-level their accounts are.
    Regardless of wealth, if an auto farmer is caught in their world by an in-game moderator, the owner of the world will be warned or banned. If you ever come across a world with illegal activity the best thing to do is to message online mods about it or use the report feature in-game because if they don't get reported, they will get away with it.

    By the way, welcome to the forums!

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whenman View Post
    As mentioned in the post I linked you,



    Regardless of wealth, if an auto farmer is caught in their world by an in-game moderator, the owner of the world will be warned or banned. If you ever come across a world with illegal activity the best thing to do is to message online mods about it or use the report feature in-game because if they don't get reported, they will get away with it.

    By the way, welcome to the forums!
    Lol I don’t see zwane getting banned

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCowGamer View Post
    Lol I don’t see zwane getting banned
    If someone allows auto, go there and report world, report auto and report owner and maybe msg mod. Mods doesn't care is he/she rich or famous, all auto worlds get nuked if mod finds autofarmers from there and owner allow it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If someone allows auto, go there and report world, report auto and report owner and maybe msg mod. Mods doesn't care is he/she rich or famous, all auto worlds get nuked if mod finds autofarmers from there and owner allow it.
    Theirs like 20 videos showing him auto farming lol

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    It depends if the player autofarming is caught by a moderator or an administrator.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •