Thread: Get rid of ghosts

Lightbulb Get rid of ghosts

Get rid of ghosts. It is the most annoying thing that anyone could have added to Growtopia. I can barely farm without being slowed down or having backward controls the whole time, and the ghosts are even worse during events, such as Growganoth where I die every time I’m touched by a ghost. And during Growch I’m frozen the whole time. And if people can’t afford the expensive Ghost Charms it kills their worlds, especially parkour worlds. Does anyone even like ghosts? They are the most annoying and pointless things in Growtopia and it honestly makes the game worst. If you can’t get rid of ghosts, please have dedicated worlds where ghosts can only be released there, so it doesn’t make every world horrible.

either catch them with jars, kill them with npg or call ghost busters to get rid of them.
    simple thing like this doesnt require much brain thinking

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

SSU addicts love ghosts They love gambling
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    either catch them with jars, kill them with npg or call ghost busters to get rid of them.
    simple thing like this doesnt require much brain thinking
    K buddy I know it doesn’t “require much brain thinking” to get rid of ghosts but barely anyone will get rid of ghosts unless you pay them, and I don’t want to waste my world locks buying npg and jars. I would rather Growtopia have no ghosts or have a dedicated world where ghost busters can go to catch them because for a casual player they are the worst thing in the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    K buddy I know it doesn’t “require much brain thinking” to get rid of ghosts but barely anyone will get rid of ghosts unless you pay them, and I don’t want to waste my world locks buying npg and jars. I would rather Growtopia have no ghosts or have a dedicated world where ghost busters can go to catch them because for a casual player they are the worst thing in the game.
    Hey, if you need me to ghost-bust just pm me.

then you are wrong. there are many ghost busters who would clear them for free, just that you are looking at the wrong place. I myself also help my friends clear their ghosts occasionally for free since it doesnt require any effort

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

I've never seen a ghostbuster do it paid... Getting the ghosts is payment enough.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Pretty sure theres one or two threads in "Collaboration " that remove ghosts for free. I may be wrong, didn't check yet.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Banned

There still kinda annoying like winterfest ghost even with ghost busters

Lesser Knight

yes, they are annoying and hard to predict where they go, even with spectral goggles
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get 30 WLs (19/30) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)