Thread: Xenonite ring

Serf

Default Xenonite ring

There should be four types of xenonite ring one of each xenonite powers. Heat resistance, high jump, strong punch and long punch. When inside a world is xenonite which blocks like heat resistance it would block the ring effect. And i want my ingame name in its info or name someway my ingame name is Somebody31. This is a great idea for game content.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody31 View Post
    There should be four types of xenonite ring one of each xenonite powers. Heat resistance, high jump, strong punch and long punch. When inside a world is xenonite which blocks like heat resistance it would block the ring effect. And i want my ingame name in its info or name someway my ingame name is Somebody31. This is a great idea for game content.
    Okay before we talk about adding your in-game name in the "items info" let's see how the community feels about it and then Ubisoft....

Also I don't quite understand your idea, We already have items with strong punch and long punch that are hand items. Just not heat resistance and high jump.

IGN:MasterCj

Or for heat resistance do like a fire ring that makes ur hands and feet burn so ur resistant, and for high jump like a ring of flight where the ring propels you upwards, strong punch is force, and long punch would be like a stretchy ring or a ring that when u punch something comes out of it that's long punch lol. Anyways good luck getting ur name implemented if they ever put your concept in-game (: sorry to break it to you but there's a very small chance it'll happen
    Check out my Instagram where I'm hosting a 1DL giveaway: https://www.instagram.com/invites/co...ontent=2n62xja

Let’s see how the epic quests completers will react.
    IGN: GTStorage

And i want my ingame name in its info or name someway my ingame name is Somebody31.
    Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
    Don't be like me

And i want my ingame name in its info or name someway my ingame name is Somebody31. This is a great idea for game content.
    Please read the FORUM INFORMATION everytime you visit any subforum!

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien
    PLEASE NOTE: Posting your ideas here implies that you are giving the developers permission to use them (if they want). If your idea is a super secret top secret, don't post it here where everyone can see it.
    It means you don't get credited for the ideas you post!

Please make suggestions with the intent to improve the game not because you want to be known for it. Do the Epic Quest for the item you want to glorify you.

Sincerely,

n0t Dah M1niM0d u W4nT Ri6ht N0w buUT daH miN1m0D U ne3d
    IGN: CandleJack