Thread: Do you have your own theory of human evolution?

Lightbulb Do you have your own theory of human evolution?

People can be so creative and I wonder what do you guys have in mind with your own theory of evolution. Doesn't matter if you don't have a strong scientific evidence, I just wanna see how creative people can be
    IGN: Enteesy

Hi Guys!
    I'm just a normal person who plays Growtopia for fun!
    I love making videos with my friends and has just started my channel recently:
    https://www.youtube.com/Enteesy

Channel World: ENTEESY

Well, I call it "Lonely theory" it is my theory about us not being alone, I think Aliens are made of hyper,reactive dna who mixed with hyper cells hitted something boom transform, so it made a reaction making it living.. take water bears for example they came from meteors,water bears have a weird headName:  download.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  5.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Well, I call it "Lonely theory" it is my theory about us not being alone, I think Aliens are made of hyper,reactive dna who mixed with hyper cells hitted something boom transform, so it made a reaction making it living.. take water bears for example they came from meteors,water bears have a weird headName:  download.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  5.9 KB
    Hmmm interesting. I might as well research about this

Hi Guys!

you level up and you evolve into a different form

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Lesser Wizard

I have a theory that there is some place somewhere in the universe that contains life in meteors, e.g. the meteors containing the first cells that landed on earth to start life on earth, and this is a controlled place in the universe where they randomly choose a planet for the meteor to hit for the planet to flourish with life, then one day we will owe them something once we have advanced communications.

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

bacteria > fish > animals > monkey > homan
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I have a theory that there is some place somewhere in the universe that contains life in meteors, e.g. the meteors containing the first cells that landed on earth to start life on earth, and this is a controlled place in the universe where they randomly choose a planet for the meteor to hit for the planet to flourish with life, then one day we will owe them something once we have advanced communications.
    Exactly! Water bears were believed came from meteors
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Exactly! Water bears were believed came from meteors
    Could you explain why tardigrades are arthropods, then? Also, their mouths are only 'weird' to you because you're a mammal and they're arthropods.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    And what makes you think that 'place in the universe that contains life' isn't Earth?
    IGN : HHH

Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    Could you explain why tardigrades are arthropods, then? Also, their mouths are only 'weird' to you because you're a mammal and they're arthropods.
    - - - Updated - - -

And what makes you think that 'place in the universe that contains life' isn't Earth?
    I hate you,you're rude $&!?*
    Hi I'm Axzyte

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes

Squire

some other lifeform on earth tried experimenting on monkeys and made humans the humans killed them and destroyed them to the point that nothing of them remains so we dont know bout them

From beginning to present; everything is a simulation. Natural selection and random mutations to cause diversification is premeditated. We are being observed.
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

I'd like to believe a higher being launched the big bang

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Quote Originally Posted by GametooeZ View Post
    some other lifeform on earth tried experimenting on monkeys and made humans the humans killed them and destroyed them to the point that nothing of them remains so we dont know bout them
    omg i thought about the same thing!

Hi Guys!

One celled organisms evolved into multiple celled creatures because it was an advantage to the survival of the species, and after a couple million years, here we are.
    Survival of the fittest, the weak ones die, the strong ones survive.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

It's theory of evolution, not hypothesis of evolution, you can't have your own opinion about it. This isn't a theory you use in your everyday language. It's a scientific theory.
    "A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results."
    Besides most people here gave their opinion on the origin of life, which doesn't have anything to do with evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    One celled organisms evolved into multiple celled creatures because it was an advantage to the survival of the species, and after a couple million years, here we are.
    Survival of the fittest, the weak ones die, the strong ones survive.
    Common misconception. The ones most adapted to the environment survive, not the strongest.

well uh

multiverses, and also parallel ones that could duplicate other stuff (unexplained)

what about this, we are the aliens that was in the meteor that hitted earth that wiped all the dinosaurs
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

That we're alone in this universe. This means that not only are we an anomaly, but we surpassed the great filter and we'll live on. So as long as we are around, we can keep life in the universe until it breathes it's final breath and everything turns into nothingness. Really poetic and inspiring tbh. If there are aliens, then we haven't surpassed the great filter yet and we'll probably be wiped out
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    It's theory of evolution, not hypothesis of evolution, you can't have your own opinion about it. This isn't a theory you use in your everyday language. It's a scientific theory.
    "A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results."
    Besides most people here gave their opinion on the origin of life, which doesn't have anything to do with evolution.

Common misconception. The ones most adapted to the environment survive, not the strongest.
    But the ones that have adapted the most to the environment are the strongest.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    But the ones that have adapted the most to the environment are the strongest.
    If we take the standard definition of "strongest", that isn't the case. The ones that adapt, are the ones that reproduce, that doesn't mean that you have to be the strongest, smartest or fastest. Just that you have some positive traits which makes your survival and your reproduction more likely.

Let's take the classic beetle example. Say that there are green and brown beetles. Because nature can't sustain indefinite population growth, some specimens won't get to reproduce. Let's also say that green beetles get eaten by birds more commonly, this would cause the brown beetles to reproduce more then the green do, eventually breeding out the green trait out of the beetles.

That's not to say that the brown beetles were stronger, just better adapted. There are many animals that were stronger then their counterparts today, but they went extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    If we take the standard definition of "strongest", that isn't the case. The ones that adapt, are the ones that reproduce, that doesn't mean that you have to be the strongest, smartest or fastest. Just that you have some positive traits which makes your survival and your reproduction more likely.

Let's take the classic beetle example. Say that there are green and brown beetles. Because nature can't sustain indefinite population growth, some specimens won't get to reproduce. Let's also say that green beetles get eaten by birds more commonly, this would cause the brown beetles to reproduce more then the green do, eventually breeding out the green trait out of the beetles.

That's not to say that the brown beetles were stronger, just better adapted. There are many animals that were stronger then their counterparts today, but they went extinct.
    i agree with this
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!