Thread: IM kinda salty :( ( mods please explain )

Default IM kinda salty :( ( mods please explain )

So I participated in the Mod Halloween Parkour and won and I've been waiting around 5 days for a prize that was promised, then I log on today to find out I got a Otherwordly bait even tho some people got a Fire Wand wich I was hoping to get ... in pretty disappointed as it seems they randomly gave out different prizes, I have no use in a BAIT but I was definitely going to enjoy a fire wand to add to my rare items collection in my main world

I'd love a reply and I really do hope the people given the bait will get a fire wand as it's pretty unfair 🙅🏻*♂️ Somebody had to speak up about this for the XBOX community

Hi Ledsham,

We simply gave different awards for different events, that's why some players got Fire Wand, the others Otherworldly Bait or something else.
    And since we plan to organise more events in the future, you and other players will have plenty of chances to win more interesting items to add to the collection

I don't know if I should laugh or cry for you.

Big F
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

About me:

I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi Ledsham,

We simply gave different awards for different events, that's why some players got Fire Wand, the others Otherworldly Bait or something else.
    And since we plan to organise more events in the future, you and other players will have plenty of chances to win more interesting items to add to the collection
    What events are you planing? Cause i did not eard about this halloween parkour and i would have been interested so if i could know about the next things that the staff is planning i would love participing.

have you tried rice
    h

Default ...

Hi Ledsham,

._. We all done the same event 😂, And even so if we did do different things I don't think an "OtHeRwokhwozu BaIT" is actually a prize to be fair I would rather have been given dirt if I'm going to be completely honest I'm still not satisfied as I think it's pathetic I'm not usually ungrateful but this is just .... idk I'm not even going to talk anymore 😂 💀

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    have you tried rice
    Might as well throw my Xbox out the window and hope it lands in some rice to be fair

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    What events are you planing? Cause i did not eard about this halloween parkour and i would have been interested so if i could know about the next things that the staff is planning i would love participing.
    DyL0L just be active lol ur very inactive if you want to participate in the events anyway as I'm on 8 hours everyday and still missed like 1 day of the 5 Parkour events ( they were all the same thing by the way 😂)

Hi Ledsham,

I've just been told the Wand was for the Quiz... you personally didn't even let me do the quiz that's so unfair if you asked me as I woke up early to participate and you said I can't join the Quiz just because I don't the Parkour wich I got a B A I T for just let that sink into your head and realise how sad that is 😂 wow I cba I'm starting to get put off this game just because of this 1 thing