Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I need help as I was away for about 2 months

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    112

    Default I need help as I was away for about 2 months

    With title saying it, I would like to know what is the best way to profit if I have 4 mags 2 rays 2 dscarf 2 dhorn 1 dc staff and some 100k planted chandz ready to harvest
    I need advice on what to do as I was away for about 2 months. Pls help tysm

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    178

    Default

    make free auto bfg and maybe trade profit. massing things like fossil brush, science stats and pockets lighters also brings in some profit. you could also do tackle farm if you want

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxqb View Post
    make free auto bfg and maybe trade profit. massing things like fossil brush, science stats and pockets lighters also brings in some profit. you could also do tackle farm if you want
    OK ty so if I want to do a free bfg how do I make it auto?

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    OK ty so if I want to do a free bfg how do I make it auto?
    uh get a slider farm, harvester and plow. then make bfg rooms at the bottom of the farm for people to break. here is an example, i just took it from someone lol. you don’t need so many room just one row of rooms would be enough

    edit: can’t upload picture sry idk why

  5. #5
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Behind a bush in France
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxqb View Post
    uh get a slider farm, harvester and plow. then make bfg rooms at the bottom of the farm for people to break. here is an example, i just took it from someone lol. you don’t need so many room just one row of rooms would be enough

    edit: can’t upload picture sry idk why
    Make an account in Imgur, upload photo there, share link.

    Doesn't have to be a BB Code. Just put the link.
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •