Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 20

Thread: Do you have your own theory of human evolution?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Do you have your own theory of human evolution?

    People can be so creative and I wonder what do you guys have in mind with your own theory of evolution. Doesn't matter if you don't have a strong scientific evidence, I just wanna see how creative people can be
    IGN: Enteesy

    Hi Guys!
    I'm just a normal person who plays Growtopia for fun!
    I love making videos with my friends and has just started my channel recently:
    https://www.youtube.com/Enteesy

    Channel World: ENTEESY

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Well, I call it "Lonely theory" it is my theory about us not being alone, I think Aliens are made of hyper,reactive dna who mixed with hyper cells hitted something boom transform, so it made a reaction making it living.. take water bears for example they came from meteors,water bears have a weird headName:  download.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  5.9 KB
    Oh no!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Well, I call it "Lonely theory" it is my theory about us not being alone, I think Aliens are made of hyper,reactive dna who mixed with hyper cells hitted something boom transform, so it made a reaction making it living.. take water bears for example they came from meteors,water bears have a weird headName:  download.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  5.9 KB
    Hmmm interesting. I might as well research about this
    IGN: Enteesy

    Hi Guys!
    I'm just a normal person who plays Growtopia for fun!
    I love making videos with my friends and has just started my channel recently:
    https://www.youtube.com/Enteesy

    Channel World: ENTEESY

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,208

    Default

    you level up and you evolve into a different form
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekimaros View Post
    We need a Russian mod that does hardbass

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    238

    Default

    I have a theory that there is some place somewhere in the universe that contains life in meteors, e.g. the meteors containing the first cells that landed on earth to start life on earth, and this is a controlled place in the universe where they randomly choose a planet for the meteor to hit for the planet to flourish with life, then one day we will owe them something once we have advanced communications.

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    bacteria > fish > animals > monkey > homan
    Retired poster

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I have a theory that there is some place somewhere in the universe that contains life in meteors, e.g. the meteors containing the first cells that landed on earth to start life on earth, and this is a controlled place in the universe where they randomly choose a planet for the meteor to hit for the planet to flourish with life, then one day we will owe them something once we have advanced communications.
    Exactly! Water bears were believed came from meteors
    Oh no!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Exactly! Water bears were believed came from meteors
    Could you explain why tardigrades are arthropods, then? Also, their mouths are only 'weird' to you because you're a mammal and they're arthropods.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I have a theory that there is some place somewhere in the universe that contains life in meteors, e.g. the meteors containing the first cells that landed on earth to start life on earth, and this is a controlled place in the universe where they randomly choose a planet for the meteor to hit for the planet to flourish with life, then one day we will owe them something once we have advanced communications.
    And what makes you think that 'place in the universe that contains life' isn't Earth?
    IGN : HHH
    Instagram: @gt.hhh
    Discord: OAKUM#0832

    Cheap bait shop at BAITHHH

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    Could you explain why tardigrades are arthropods, then? Also, their mouths are only 'weird' to you because you're a mammal and they're arthropods.
    - - - Updated - - -



    And what makes you think that 'place in the universe that contains life' isn't Earth?
    I hate you,you're rude $&!?*
    Oh no!

  10. #10
    Squire
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Homeless....
    Posts
    23

    Default

    some other lifeform on earth tried experimenting on monkeys and made humans the humans killed them and destroyed them to the point that nothing of them remains so we dont know bout them

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Croxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lmao u
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    From beginning to present; everything is a simulation. Natural selection and random mutations to cause diversification is premeditated. We are being observed.
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    I'd like to believe a higher being launched the big bang

    Contact Me:

    Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •