Thread: Otherworldly baits

Default Otherworldly baits

I used 2 other wordly baits with a cursed rod and they are suppose to give a guaranted fish but first bait i go wrap into the growganoth and the second one i got halloween prizes (pumpking block and web). Is that a bug?

Master Sorcerer

No, whatever gave you that idea that would happen?
    Cursed Rod, like Magical Rainbow Rod, gives you random effects like warping you to growganoth, killing you etc.
    Otherworldly bait allows you to fish up common halloween blocks.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    I used 2 other wordly baits with a cursed rod and they are suppose to give a guaranted fish but first bait i go wrap into the growganoth and the second one i got halloween prizes (pumpking block and web). Is that a bug?

Exactly the baits were pretty terrible and they were what I got for winning in the Mods Halloween Parkour lol 😂 what a pathetic excuse for a prize nevermind tho they made a small mistake it's whatever it doesn't change the fact that I love the game lol

Well to get the u need to sacrifice wizmo gizmo bait and they suppose to always give a fish and high change to be perfect, so my question now is whats the difference betwin other wordly bait and lesser other wordly bait?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Well to get the u need to sacrifice wizmo gizmo bait and they suppose to always give a fish and high change to be perfect, so my question now is whats the difference betwin other wordly bait and lesser other wordly bait?
    Smaller fish.

Was sure too it gives 100% chance a fish and a high chance for perf catch. O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Smaller fish.
    You can get perfect from lesser bait