Thread: Can my account be unbanned

Question Can my account be unbanned

My account got banned for 588days I did not do anything wrong
    The guy isn't even using my email and device. Total stranger to me. It says the ban was caused by another guy. Do u think the dev will unban me. I really didn't do any illegal stuff
    PS sorry for my bad english

This is a fairly well-known glitch. You may be able to remove it by turning off your internet router, waiting about 5 minutes, and turning it back on. This should reset your IP address and fix the ban.

If this doesn't work, you may need to make an Ubisoft account and then contact support here.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by minion8 View Post
    The guy isn't even using my email and device. Total stranger to me. It says the ban was caused by another guy. Do u think the dev will unban me. I really didn't do any illegal stuff
    your account is not banned. it's your IP that is banned.

discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
    my discord server
    add me on roblox
    scraggy is my waifu
    http://hamumu.com/images/menu/yerflogo.png
    humama hihih

you could do like Cloverlord said, or if you dont have an internet router and using a mobile data, try restarting your mobile data or restart your device
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

I recommend you visiting this page instead of doing things that are mentioned above, cause in the end you could get banned for "Ban evading" without possibility playing ever again legally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    This is a fairly well-known glitch. You may be able to remove it by turning off your internet router, waiting about 5 minutes, and turning it back on. This should reset your IP address and fix the ban.
    I wouldn't recommend you doing that in the future, cause it can end badly. Rather contact Growtopia Support immediately.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    I recommend you visiting this page instead of doing things that are mentioned above, cause in the end you could get banned for "Ban evading" without possibility playing ever again legally.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't recommend you doing that in the future, cause it can end badly. Rather contact Growtopia Support immediately.
    Yes, it could. However, this is what is actually recommended by support in this situation - because the player itself is not punished, only their IP. False IP bans can be caused by a handful of different reasons, and they certainly aren't rare.

Of course, if it doesn't remove itself, you should contact support about it as they might be able to fix it.

Yes, it could. However, this is what is actually recommended by support in this situation - because the player itself is not punished, only their IP. False IP bans can be caused by a handful of different reasons, and they certainly aren't rare.

Of course, if it doesn't remove itself, you should contact support about it as they might be able to fix it.
    Can I get a link where it's actually mentioned that it's OKAY to do that if you're falsely banned?

Can I get a link where it's actually mentioned that it's OKAY to do that if you're falsely banned?
    Here's several threads talking about the exact same situation OP has found themselves in:
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5

It's absolutely legal, and I hope those threads fully answer the question for you.

Here's several threads talking about the exact same situation OP has found themselves in:
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Thread 5

It's absolutely legal, and I hope those threads fully answer the question for you.
    Yes. I've heard of those "3 hours random bans with random player name" and knew that you could bypass them legally, but I didn't know about the longer ones cause usually longer ones apply only if you got banned on one of your devices.

Thanks for informing me

Banned

Just search on YouTube “how to unban growtopia pc” and follow those things tmac is not a virus, and if your on android use parallel space if your on apple well that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Riley2004567 View Post
    Just search on YouTube “how to unban growtopia pc” and follow those things tmac is not a virus, and if your on android use parallel space if your on apple well that sucks
    You don't need to do that many steps you can just use vpn and wait until support replies to you or reboot your device.

BTW fyi you can re-install growtopia to unban your ip on ios.

I was in the same situation. Support was no use, all they could tell me was "ban is automated, we can't remove it, you are not welcome to play again". Restart your device if you are using data, or router if it's wifi or ethernet. If that doesn't help, ask your provider for a new IP.
    Last edited by Vale0203; 11-13-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    I was in the same situation. Support was no use, all they could tell me was "ban is automated, we can't remove it, you are not eelcome to play again". Restart your device if you are using data, or router if it's wifi or ethernet. If that doesn't help, ask your provider for a new IP.
    Well that's some bullshit you said there. "Ban is automated, we can't remove it" that's not true, they can remove any punishments from your account or ip. I'm pretty sure you're just making support look bad, cause I haven't seen them reply like that. They always been helpful so far with unfair autobans.

Well that's some bullshit you said there. "Ban is automated, we can't remove it" that's not true, they can remove any punishments from your account or ip. I'm pretty sure you're just making support look bad, cause I haven't seen them reply like that. They always been helpful so far with unfair autobans.
    I will go and f-ing dig their reply. Just for you.
    Name:  support.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  33.8 KB

What are you going to say now?

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    I will go and f-ing dig their reply. Just for you.
    Name:  support.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  33.8 KB

What are you going to say now?
    Don't need to be rude. You said ban not IP ban. When system bans IP they're banning that exact place and Ubisoft can't unban it from the game. If you didn't fixed the problem yet I highly suggest you to unban yourself editing tmac and reg files or rebooting your device. Router restart might help, but not always.

Don't need to be rude. You said ban not IP ban. When system bans IP they're banning that exact place and Ubisoft can't unban it from the game. If you didn't fixed the problem yet I highly suggest you to unban yourself editing tmac and reg files or rebooting your device. Router restart might help, but not always.
    Already solved. Ubi support couldn't help me, people on forums helped me. And I was referring to the IP ban all the time, like the OP