Thread: Uranium chair suggested new feature.

Default Uranium chair suggested new feature.

Hello!
    As you may already know, the new guild challenge radiation race prize is a Uranium Chair. Click the spoiler to see screenshots of that item.

As you know, a daily challenge is 2 hours long. Every guild member has to grind 2 hours finding uranium blocks in GEIGERHILLS, which is very tiring. The reward for top 3 guilds, the uranium chair, is a block/chair that you place and when you destroy it gets back to your inventory. When you sit on it, you get the irritated mod, which is cool. Now what is not cool is that it doesn't do anything else. Grinding 2 hours for a 15-20 wls chair? I think there should be a feature added to this item.

The idea is to let a player's geiger charger charge 10-20% faster if the player is sitting on the chair. Thanks to ZweusJrV2 for this idea which is really like. This feature will increase the interest of more people in this daily challenge and make the prize more valuable, as well as it will make the geiger used by more people.

Yes, definitely agreeing on this one. +1

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Bump

+11111111111111

i have no idea this chair exist

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

If only 10% I'm agree

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Asagiri Rim *#1725

Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    The idea is to let a player's geiger charger charge 10-20% faster if the player is sitting on the chair. Thanks to ZweusJrV2 for this idea which is really like. This feature will increase the interest of more people in this daily challenge and make the prize more valuable, as well as it will make the geiger used by more people.
    A Geiger Charger charges a Dead Geiger Remote for 1 hr. So boosting it 10-20% more would be meaningless if manual charging by handheld is still faster.

If instead,

Requires a player to sit on the chair to boost a charging Geiger Counter by 10% would seem balanced for me.

Then, +1
    IGN: CandleJack

Hello!
    As you may already know, the new guild challenge radiation race prize is a Uranium Chair. Click the spoiler to see screenshots of that item.

As you know, a daily challenge is 2 hours long. Every guild member has to grind 2 hours finding uranium blocks in GEIGERHILLS, which is very tiring. The reward for top 3 guilds, the uranium chair, is a block/chair that you place and when you destroy it gets back to your inventory. When you sit on it, you get the irritated mod, which is cool. Now what is not cool is that it doesn't do anything else. Grinding 2 hours for a 15-20 wls chair? I think there should be a feature added to this item.

Bruh I just met you at BUYICE didn't I

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Requires a player to sit on the chair to boost a charging Geiger Counter by 10% would seem balanced for me.

Then, +1
    I think that I meant that but I didn't express it well, thanks for explaining better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Bruh I just met you at BUYICE didn't I

It may be hard to code tho.

Imagine. You just found something and now have to charge it. 30:00 cooldown

Its not like you can just instantly get the 10%cooldown. The game will need to change it to 10% less once you go on the chair. THEN it will need to multiply yuour remaining time by 1.1(for a 10% increase) once you leave the chair.

Now...imagine if you made a setup like...

Where [×] is a pinball bumper....that will reallyslow down the system a bit....needing to constantly multiple and divide by 10%.

It may be buggy overall too.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post

Its not like you can just instantly get the 10%cooldown. The game will need to change it to 10% less once you go on the chair. THEN it will need to multiply yuour remaining time by 1.1(for a 10% increase) once you leave the chair.

Where [×] is a pinball bumper....that will reallyslow down the system a bit....needing to constantly multiple and divide by 10%.

I see your point and yeah it's hard to code, but I just want a new feature for the uranium chair since it's pretty priceless/useless, not necessarily my idea, but something related to geigers of course (you can suggest too).

Also the ice and pinball thing really makes your geiger charge faster? Alot of people have been saying it doesn't and alot do say it works.

Also the ice and pinball thing really makes your geiger charge faster? Alot of people have been saying it doesn't and alot do say it works.
    No, it doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it can be that the chair would only work if one doesn't have the Irradiated Mod. And it will give a player Irradiated Mod whenever they stand off from the chair.
    IGN: CandleJack

Master Sorcerer

Even if it charged at double the speed, I don't think that would really be useful - as you'd have to be sitting on the chair itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Even if it charged at double the speed, I don't think that would really be useful - as you'd have to be sitting on the chair itself.
    You can afk at the chair and that would save you around 15 minutes and it will make the chair useful and worth 2 hours of grind.

Bump

No, it doesn't. The set up would just be to put you on and off of the chair as many times as possible. People who wanna troll the serveres would definitely do it.(I mean go on and off the chair multiple times to make the system calculate the time needed).

As for my own suggestion...either...

Make it give 5 instead of 1.

Give a kinda cool-not op feature(maybe while sitting on it, you can't be knocked back..that would be pretty funny to use in spleef or something, as the owner)

Different unique effect...
    Give an arrow pointing to where the next radioactive item is. It will work like a Growscan. There will be an arrow point to where you should go, or if it's on screen, will just shoe that "Double Green Ring" animation you get when your very close to a radio active item. This will be able active when on the chair and the arrow will immediately go away when off the chair.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Give an arrow pointing to where the next radioactive item is. It will work like a Growscan.
    I like this idea

Smoll bump