Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Uranium chair suggested new feature.

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default Uranium chair suggested new feature.

    Hello!
    As you may already know, the new guild challenge radiation race prize is a Uranium Chair. Click the spoiler to see screenshots of that item.


    As you know, a daily challenge is 2 hours long. Every guild member has to grind 2 hours finding uranium blocks in GEIGERHILLS, which is very tiring. The reward for top 3 guilds, the uranium chair, is a block/chair that you place and when you destroy it gets back to your inventory. When you sit on it, you get the irritated mod, which is cool. Now what is not cool is that it doesn't do anything else. Grinding 2 hours for a 15-20 wls chair? I think there should be a feature added to this item.

    The idea is to let a player's geiger charger charge 10-20% faster if the player is sitting on the chair. Thanks to ZweusJrV2 for this idea which is really like. This feature will increase the interest of more people in this daily challenge and make the prize more valuable, as well as it will make the geiger used by more people.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,185

    Default

    Yes, definitely agreeing on this one. +1

    Contact Me:

    See my thread on respect

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Bump

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    +11111111111111


    i have no idea this chair exist

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,221

    Default

    If only 10% I'm agree


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Asagiri Rim *#1725

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    The idea is to let a player's geiger charger charge 10-20% faster if the player is sitting on the chair. Thanks to ZweusJrV2 for this idea which is really like. This feature will increase the interest of more people in this daily challenge and make the prize more valuable, as well as it will make the geiger used by more people.
    A Geiger Charger charges a Dead Geiger Remote for 1 hr. So boosting it 10-20% more would be meaningless if manual charging by handheld is still faster.

    If instead,

    Requires a player to sit on the chair to boost a charging Geiger Counter by 10% would seem balanced for me.

    Then, +1
    IGN: CandleJack


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Hello!
    As you may already know, the new guild challenge radiation race prize is a Uranium Chair. Click the spoiler to see screenshots of that item.


    As you know, a daily challenge is 2 hours long. Every guild member has to grind 2 hours finding uranium blocks in GEIGERHILLS, which is very tiring. The reward for top 3 guilds, the uranium chair, is a block/chair that you place and when you destroy it gets back to your inventory. When you sit on it, you get the irritated mod, which is cool. Now what is not cool is that it doesn't do anything else. Grinding 2 hours for a 15-20 wls chair? I think there should be a feature added to this item.

    The idea is to let a player's geiger charger charge 10-20% faster if the player is sitting on the chair. Thanks to ZweusJrV2 for this idea which is really like. This feature will increase the interest of more people in this daily challenge and make the prize more valuable, as well as it will make the geiger used by more people.
    Bruh I just met you at BUYICE didn't I

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Requires a player to sit on the chair to boost a charging Geiger Counter by 10% would seem balanced for me.

    Then, +1
    I think that I meant that but I didn't express it well, thanks for explaining better.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    Bruh I just met you at BUYICE didn't I

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    805

    Default

    It may be hard to code tho.

    Imagine. You just found something and now have to charge it. 30:00 cooldown


    Its not like you can just instantly get the 10%cooldown. The game will need to change it to 10% less once you go on the chair. THEN it will need to multiply yuour remaining time by 1.1(for a 10% increase) once you leave the chair.


    Now...imagine if you made a setup like...

    ____________
    [×] (chair)(empty)[×]
    (Ice)(ice)(ice)(ice)


    Where [×] is a pinball bumper....that will reallyslow down the system a bit....needing to constantly multiple and divide by 10%.


    It may be buggy overall too.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    It may be hard to code tho.

    Imagine. You just found something and now have to charge it. 30:00 cooldown


    Its not like you can just instantly get the 10%cooldown. The game will need to change it to 10% less once you go on the chair. THEN it will need to multiply yuour remaining time by 1.1(for a 10% increase) once you leave the chair.


    Now...imagine if you made a setup like...

    ____________
    [×] (chair)(empty)[×]
    (Ice)(ice)(ice)(ice)


    Where [×] is a pinball bumper....that will reallyslow down the system a bit....needing to constantly multiple and divide by 10%.


    It may be buggy overall too.
    I see your point and yeah it's hard to code, but I just want a new feature for the uranium chair since it's pretty priceless/useless, not necessarily my idea, but something related to geigers of course (you can suggest too).

    Also the ice and pinball thing really makes your geiger charge faster? Alot of people have been saying it doesn't and alot do say it works.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Also the ice and pinball thing really makes your geiger charge faster? Alot of people have been saying it doesn't and alot do say it works.
    No, it doesn't.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    It may be hard to code tho.

    Imagine. You just found something and now have to charge it. 30:00 cooldown


    Its not like you can just instantly get the 10%cooldown. The game will need to change it to 10% less once you go on the chair. THEN it will need to multiply yuour remaining time by 1.1(for a 10% increase) once you leave the chair.


    Now...imagine if you made a setup like...

    ____________
    [×] (chair)(empty)[×]
    (Ice)(ice)(ice)(ice)


    Where [×] is a pinball bumper....that will reallyslow down the system a bit....needing to constantly multiple and divide by 10%.


    It may be buggy overall too.
    Or it can be that the chair would only work if one doesn't have the Irradiated Mod. And it will give a player Irradiated Mod whenever they stand off from the chair.
    IGN: CandleJack


  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Even if it charged at double the speed, I don't think that would really be useful - as you'd have to be sitting on the chair itself.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Even if it charged at double the speed, I don't think that would really be useful - as you'd have to be sitting on the chair itself.
    You can afk at the chair and that would save you around 15 minutes and it will make the chair useful and worth 2 hours of grind.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Bump

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Malware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Also the ice and pinball thing really makes your geiger charge faster? Alot of people have been saying it doesn't and alot do say it works.
    No, it doesn't. The set up would just be to put you on and off of the chair as many times as possible. People who wanna troll the serveres would definitely do it.(I mean go on and off the chair multiple times to make the system calculate the time needed).


    As for my own suggestion...either...


    Make it give 5 instead of 1.

    Give a kinda cool-not op feature(maybe while sitting on it, you can't be knocked back..that would be pretty funny to use in spleef or something, as the owner)

    Different unique effect...
    Give an arrow pointing to where the next radioactive item is. It will work like a Growscan. There will be an arrow point to where you should go, or if it's on screen, will just shoe that "Double Green Ring" animation you get when your very close to a radio active item. This will be able active when on the chair and the arrow will immediately go away when off the chair.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    Give an arrow pointing to where the next radioactive item is. It will work like a Growscan.
    I like this idea

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Smoll bump

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •