Thread: Racist Hate on Ps4

Knight

Default Racist Hate on Ps4

Im here on the forums today because i have an issue with a player on growtopia for console on ps4.

I have reported to ubisoft desk, I have reported to Twitter, I have reported to UbiDev_Ubi how many more options do i have to get this stuff taken care of?

There is a player that feels like every time he gets near a member of my guild he calls one of us the N word.

I sent 4 screenshots into support desk and just today a member of my guild sent me a photo of him harassing yet another member of our guild.

This needs to stop right now, I dont know why he is still able to continue to just do what he is doing by harassing players on your game. This needs to be stopped and has me fuming that my friends have to deal with this everyday they play.
    Last edited by Ayame; 11-13-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: singling out
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

First of all, please don't single out the player here. Telling the support his name is enough.

There's not much to do, other than be patient with the reports, and block the player. Tell all your guild members to do the same. Eventually action will be taken

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

curious

why does this bother you so much that you'd do anything in your power to get him punished

theres nothing else you can do here
    just wait for the support team to respond

is /ignore a thing on console? if so just report him and ignore

Knight

Because it keeps happening over and over again, i sent reports out and i shouldnt be in the wrong for exposing hate. If my accusations are invalid yes i can understand but i have undeniable proof that this player is doing exactly what i said.

This is not a push to get this player punished but a push for the development team to impose the rules in place.

If this is the kind of stuff my guildmates and myself have to deal with on a daily basis why even have the rules?

How long will ot take before more people are mimicking his actions because they feel like he is getting away with it.

I went through all the hoops to get to this point and im tired of dealing with this player.

Our guild shouldnt have to worry about telling every new recruit to worry about or ignore some guy who cant control his mouth or his thumbs when he types or talks.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

I can understand your anger and you're absolutely right, one guy shouldn't ruin everyone's gameplay.

How long has it been since you first reported the guy?

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Hi emoneydatruth,

We get your feelings but please understand that we do not allow singling out of other users, that is against The Growtopian Code.

Please also make sure to continue this kind of discussion with members of the Support Team whom you informed about the situation.
    As for the game itself, I'd advise you and your guild members to use /ignore command (a measure already suggested by other players), it's a pretty good in-game option that will prevent such or similar unwanted situations.

Thank you for understanding.