Thread: Ruby lock

Default Ruby lock

So if you have 100 rocks, does that mean 1 is guaranteed to turn into heartstone? Or do you get 1 heartstone every 100 days (1% a day) even if you have 200 rocks in your world?

Lesser Wizard

1/100 chance for a rock to turn into the hesrtstone, doesn’t mean you will get exactly 1 stone for every 100 rocks, if your really luck you can get 2 (1/10000 chance) or more but you can also get no stones

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    1/100 chance for a rock to turn into the hesrtstone, doesn’t mean you will get exactly 1 stone for every 100 rocks, if your really luck you can get 2 (1/10000 chance) or more but you can also get no stones
    So, can I expect 40 hearthstones from a world with over 4000 rocks?

Quote Originally Posted by M3GAGNAR View Post
    So, can I expect 40 hearthstones from a world with over 4000 rocks?
    That can happen but if it will, you might as well buy a lottery ticket
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

If I'm correct, the amount of rocks in a world doesn't matter, kinda the same concept with fossils btw.

Lets say you DID place 100 rocks in a world. By tommorow,theres a 1% chance a rock with transform. At no time can two rocks transform. Putting more rocks are useless, and...matter of fact, worlds don't even need 100 rocks in their world because there won't be extra chances of fossils spawning. Just an increase in the maximum amount of fossils that can spawn(whixh is why SEEDS and BUYGHC have fossils/many rocks.)

End point, rocks don't matter. Its only 1% chance ONE rock will turn into a crystal. The system ignores every other rock besides one of the other 99 until that ONE rock turns into a crystal, then the system focuses on another ONE SINGLE rock.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.