Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few problems about Wings and VOTW videos

Master Sorcerer

Default Few problems about Wings and VOTW videos

Firstly, Why designers trying to make new wings so big and weird? Almost all new wings like this... Can we just get normal small wings like Phoenix/angel/autum/Crimson Wings. Also Wings connection things(As i mentioned with arrows) really so so bad, don't make this kind of wings again, please.

Also about Video of the Weeks, as i understand the person who select them love animation videos. Can we change name to AOTW (Animation of the Week)? Just kidding… Just select only 1 Animation per month, other 3 weeks should be music, roleplay or others. Currently people saying you can't win VOTW, if you don't know how to make animations.. We need growtopia music videos and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarine View Post
    I agree with you. It has come to the point that the legendary wing doesn't look special anymore. We need to put back the gap between the art style of the rare and the common wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Currenly people can made super cool and noticeable set with only 500-1000wls and i think it's make them quit after a while. Because bigger and noticeable items was Final goal in growtopia. Developers definitely should stop making big wings / clothes. Being rich doesn't feel special anymore, i think that's the one of the reason why a lot of players quitting.
    Last edited by Normelad; 11-14-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    Firstly, Why designers trying to make new wings so big and weird? Almost all new wings like this... Can we just get normal small wings like Phoenix/angel/autum/Crimson Wings. Also Wings connection things(As i mentioned with arrows) really so so bad, don't make this kind of wings again, please.

Also about Video of the Weeks, as i understand the person who select them love animation videos. Can we change name to AOTW (Animation of the Week)? Just kidding… Just select only 1 Animation per month, other 3 weeks should be music, roleplay or others. Currently people saying you can't win VOTW, if you don't know how to make animations.. We need growtopia music videos and more!
    imo i like big and weird clothing items like wings or the giant eye head

Also im pretty sure there are music videos, also votw is a competition and unless a good non-animation video comes out the animation will always win

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Kinda agreed. I don't like seeing animation very often, but they are selecting other types of videos sometimes, sadly not that often as I'd like to see.

About the wings. There is majority of small wings, we need bigger wings now.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

Yes Growtopia music video is the real OGs.
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 91
    WOTDs: 28
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Lesser Wizard

I agree about the wings part, the wings are way too big..

Music/roleplay takes no effort so i can't agree, animations are only thing fun to watch about Growtopia imo.

I agree with you. It has come to the point that the legendary wing doesn't look special anymore. We need to put back the gap between the art style of the rare and the common wing.

IGN:Supermarine

What about the nightmare teeny devil wings
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Too expensive
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 91
    WOTDs: 28
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    It's expensive and too small, i'm talking about normal wings like Angel,phoenix,autumn,devil,bubble or Blazing Electro Wings.

I don’t see anything wrong with bigger wings. If they were to re-render their wing design, we’ll have another OVEROLL wings. Have you actually seen how bad wings look if they stick to the 1 block rule? There’s only very limited designs they can bring to the table if that happens.

Im ok with the wings

but the VOTW... im getting bored with animations yet they are so weird, I agree that we need more roleplay/music videos
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Lesser Knight

Not gonna lie, I love the different styles of wings, it brings more variety to the game. But you’re right for the VOTW, we definitely more songs
    🇨🇦Your fellow Canadian meme guy.🇨🇦

Meme account :https://www.instagram.com/gt.yummemes/

Music Videos take lesser effort IMO, but a little variety won't hurt
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

larger wings are good since there are so many large items that will block the smaller wings.

I can wear heartwings with any set I want and they will be prominent and you can actually see them.

But when I wear let’s say draconian wings, with certain clothing items the wings become hidden and pathetic.

On top of that, tons of people like these big items since they can show them off. They are big and noticeable, and you get attention. That’s what some people want.thats why wings like aurora wings are so popular. While wings like mosquito king aren’t.

They should release more smaller wings but it makes sense why they would prefer to realise the large wings.
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightmxre View Post
    larger wings are good since there are so many large items that will block the smaller wings. I can wear heartwings with any set I want and they will be prominent and you can actually see them. But when I wear let’s say draconian wings, with certain clothing items the wings become hidden and pathetic.

On top of that, tons of people like these big items since they can show them off. They are big and noticeable, and you get attention. That’s what some people want.thats why wings like aurora wings are so popular. While wings like mosquito king aren’t.

They should release more smaller wings but it makes sense why they would prefer to realise the large wings.
    So basically people reaching their goals before playing not that much. In old times We was working really hard and a lot to get noticeable items(Da Vinci, Legendary items). But as Supermarine said; It has come to the point that the legendary items doesn't look special anymore. You can buy Steampunk wings for 60wls instead of Da Vinci. Aurora wings instead of Legendary Wings...

Currenly people can made super cool and noticeable set with only 500-1000wls and i think it's make them quit after a while. Because bigger and noticeable items was Final goal in growtopia. Developers definitely should stop making big wings / items.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    So basically people reaching their goals before playing not that much. In old times We was working really hard and a lot to get noticeable items(Da Vinci, Legendary items). But as Supermarine said; It has come to the point that the legendary items doesn't look special anymore. You can buy Steampunk wings for 60wls instead of Da Vinci. Aurora wings instead of Legendary Wings...

Currenly people can made super cool and noticeable set with only 500-1000wls and i think it's make them quit after a while. Because bigger and noticeable items was Final goal in growtopia. Developers definitely should stop making big wings / items.
    Isn't that good? People complain about items being way too hard to obtain, even if they're big, the effects and design aren't the same. Legendary items are special in their own way, you claim that most wings nowadays are huge and cheap, but they're common, Legendary items aren't.
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Isn't that good? People complain about items being way too hard to obtain, even if they're big, the effects and design aren't the same. Legendary items are special in their own way, you claim that most wings nowadays are huge and cheap, but they're common, Legendary items aren't.
    No it isn't. That was the magic of growtopia even if people complain about it. Being rich doesn't feel special anymore, i think that's the one of the reason why a lot of players quitting.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

they pick animations cuz most videos that come in the nomination thread are animations and those animations are theme based

I do not agree with you with the VOTW.

Using the growtopia itself to do video is really limited, but if you do animations, it gives you a variety of options. Also, animating is pretty hard and time-consuming.

Also, youth will learn how to animate at a young age.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY:
    I think you are ranting about VOTW because you are trying to get that Growie Award because you know its kinda expensive and you cant animate that's why you made this thread. (Ignore it not)

PS: I'm trying to get that Growie Award because I'm challenging myself if my ideas and animating style is enough for me to make a VOTW worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    I do not agree with you with the VOTW.

Using the growtopia itself to do video is really limited, but if you do animations, it gives you a variety of options. Also, animating is pretty hard and time-consuming.

Also, youth will learn how to animate at a young age.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY:
    I think you are ranting about VOTW because you are trying to get that Growie Award because you know its kinda expensive and you cant animate that's why you made this thread. (Ignore it not)

PS: I'm trying to get that Growie Award because I'm challenging myself if my ideas and animating style is enough for me to make a VOTW worthy.
    Agreed, VOTW is not only limited to animations