Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 49

Thread: Remove the "DROP" BUtton

  1. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Consciousness
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Lmao dumb suggestion but it would stop the scammers

  2. #26
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDragoon View Post
    Lmao dumb suggestion but it would stop the scammers
    its a beyond dumb suggestion
    what scammers would it stop other than the scammers who host drop games

    who actually falls for drop games

    lol?
    its your responsibility to look after your items
    it even warns you when you click the drop button
    what more do you want? oh wait u want them to remove the entire function

  3. #27
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laGPH0bia View Post
    Make display boxes operable by wrench. Pretty self explanatory
    Yea but what about the items that can’t be displayed with display blocks that you display by dropping items and placing blocks over it? For example, (like stated previously) some guy wants to show off his locks in a world.
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

    visit powfartsv2 for stuff

  4. #28
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laGPH0bia View Post
    I thought I made it clear

    - - - Updated - - -



    Make display boxes operable by wrench. Pretty self explanatory
    Rules are pretty clear : drop games are illegal and 99% of players are aware of there. I haven't seen a drop game in years nor seen a bc about it. Players who get scammed by drop games have to take the responsibility of their actions, and I'm sure that everyone who get scammed in drop games don't lose so much cause rich players are aware of these scams, and only beginners fall for these.

    Furthermore, a drop function is essential in almost every game. Storing items in a storage box, for example, would take more time. Selling for example 10k *item* for a BUY+ world owner would be harder since you can't drop the items in the world and sell the world. You'll have to trade 50 times. Growscan would loose value and this will affect the economy. Dynamo extractor and extract-o-snap will be useless. Mixing chemicals and items wouldn't be so fun anymore. I'll stop there cause the list in so long.

    In addition to that, the game has a coding that only allow to have 196 backpack slots. Changing this number and adding the possibility to hold more than 200 of an item would oblige the developpers to re-program the entire backpack and this take alot of time.

    In my opinion, the drop button shouldn't be vaulted.

  5. #29
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Rules are pretty clear : drop games are illegal and 99% of players are aware of there. I haven't seen a drop game in years nor seen a bc about it. Players who get scammed by drop games have to take the responsibility of their actions, and I'm sure that everyone who get scammed in drop games don't lose so much cause rich players are aware of these scams, and only beginners fall for these.

    Furthermore, a drop function is essential in almost every game. Storing items in a storage box, for example, would take more time. Selling for example 10k *item* for a BUY+ world owner would be harder since you can't drop the items in the world and sell the world. You'll have to trade 50 times. Growscan would loose value and this will affect the economy. Dynamo extractor and extract-o-snap will be useless. Mixing chemicals and items wouldn't be so fun anymore. I'll stop there cause the list in so long.

    In addition to that, the game has a coding that only allow to have 196 backpack slots. Changing this number and adding the possibility to hold more than 200 of an item would oblige the developpers to re-program the entire backpack and this take alot of time.

    In my opinion, the drop button shouldn't be vaulted.
    couldn’t have put it better this is why we shouldn’t remove the drop button
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 0/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 2/100 Growtokens

    visit powfartsv2 for stuff

  6. #30
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Very dumb suggestion I have to say - even with Storage Boxes being added in the store, it's just an inconvenience to go through the GUI.
    Besides another point - what's gonna happen to all the items already dropped in storage worlds, are they just going to disappear forever?

  7. #31
    Knight
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laGPH0bia View Post
    I think that you have a point. Having all of your items dropped in your world is messy and noone would want to sort through them either. We need to replace the drop button with personal vaults that are only unlocked for supporters or super supporters, or it could be upgraded. It's like an enderchest but in your inventory. If personal vaults run out, buy new password vaults from the store and use them. Ubisoft would really profit from this. Make the chemical combineers only work by wrench and growganoth aswell. This would truly stop dropgames forever.
    pls just no
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

    This year goal:

    Get a DL (21/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

  8. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,286

    Default

    Sorry to tell you, but this is the single worst suggestion I've seen on here.

  9. #33
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,280

    Default

    Stop making unnecessary suggestions just for the sake of keeping the Growtopians safe from scams

    Christ don't be an idiot so you won't get scammed and this will heavily affect the economy

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  10. #34
    Lesser Knight laGPH0bia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42

    Default There is a difference between display boxes and display blocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    Yea but what about the items that can’t be displayed with display blocks that you display by dropping items and placing blocks over it? For example, (like stated previously) some guy wants to show off his locks in a world.
    Here is a display box:
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20191101133853
    You were referring to display blocks.
    In-game name: laGPHObia
    Discord Name: laGPH0bia#9730
    Level: 63


  11. #35
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laGPH0bia View Post
    Here is a display box:
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20191101133853
    You were referring to display blocks.
    +1 for being informative

    Founder of GrowTube | Film Director of Growtopia | Growtopia Journalist
    RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

  12. #36
    Master Sorcerer Ecrivain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    755

    Default

    Growganoth wants to know your location
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •