Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use 'games' to make money.

Lightbulb Use 'games' to make money.

Wew I will say what

Use 'games' to make money.
    There are many people who make careers to make money with games. Both from playing games and creating games At this point, I will introduce people who have a career in gaming about what to do in their career.

From Article 2.To make money, such as playing games Occupation
    Read more Here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-to-play-games

OK, We will start

1.Career as an e-Sport athlete
    This is a dream job for many gamers. This career will work on racing. Racing, playing various games, receiving money from the prize money Although Thailand is not that much, it is a small reward. But for some countries, such as Korea or America, there are many prizes. Some competitions can make $ 1,000,000!

2.Telecaster
    Another career that can make money for people playing games. Which is to do is to put the clip on Youtube like ‘Youtuber’ but the only difference is to put in a clip for the game And is about playing the game in their own way while talking

3.Game Tester
    Listening to the name for many gamers would like to be quite a bit because playing games before anyone else. But it's not as easy as you think Because having to find bugs, find weaknesses, find weaknesses, and strengths of the game Making reports, writing, analyzing test cases, but if you look at the actual measurements, you can stay with the game almost all the time, so it's a very interesting career.

4.Game developer
    [LEFT]To bring the style of the game that you think and make it out for others to play widely Bringing various fields of knowledge to melt Whether designing, drawing, programming Sound knowledge Therefore can indicate that game developers must have a variety of knowledge This is the reason why famous games are divided into many parts to develop that game.

5.Programmer
    Because playing games will absorb different things and they can be further developed by doing Graphic Design, working by being a Designer, whether as a character website, especially if designing games about then will be In what they like as well

And that is the reason why children love playing games And careers related to games However, games are not all in our lives. Playing too many games until being addicted to the game is also a disadvantage. But many children are able to find work from games and can support themselves. In this section, I would like to let many parents know. Will not give the child the opportunity to learn what he likes And find ways to make money from it

Read more about:Why do adults like to play games https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-to-play-games
    Read more about:Why Childen like to play games. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-to-play-games

Choose your route

Ethics , Modenson
    Last edited by Ethics; 11-14-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Aristotelian jokes about how all people have to choose themselves, what to do, what is good for taking care of themselves, and in good times.

Make money by selling Dls

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

I used to earn $100 weekly via Roblox. It's actually easy to make money online.
    Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
    Don't be like me

My friend told me he has earned about $1000 by selling dls in growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    My friend told me he has earned about $1000 by selling dls in growtopia
    The 'my friend' phrase is sometimes used to disguise ourselves from things that might get us in trouble or embarassment.

You possibly just invited yourself to some surveillance 'my friend'. LoL
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    The 'my friend' phrase is sometimes used to disguise ourselves from things that might get us in trouble or embarassment.

But you just called him "my friend"... did you actually mean... YOURSELF?!
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post

Ah no worries they can check all they want what I said is true

I don't want to be rude but you seem like a bot..
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Question I don't want to be rude but you seem like a bot..

HAhaahahahhaha
    You might think that
    Can wait to follow me There are many stories and games.
    Aristotelian jokes about how all people have to choose themselves, what to do, what is good for taking care of themselves, and in good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ID: BEASTLY View Post
    But you just called him "my friend"... did you actually mean... YOURSELF?!
    Who knows 1000$ ain't so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    Ah no worries they can check all they want what I said is true
    I'm kidding bud.
    IGN: CandleJack

TF2 trading can be quite profitable if you know what you're doing. That being said, the money'll only be on your Steam account, so you can't make an actual living off it but it can fund your gaming.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    you can't make an actual living off it but it can fund your gaming
    So making a living off it?

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    I mean, pretty much, yeah.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Nah, but pretty sure you can make off your lunch money for a month depending on where you live
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

this thread should be named : "Use the internet to make money"

also you could profit out from making discord bots but it takes alot of time to code and you need ideas to add to your bot

being a developer is way more better than being a designer or a graphic designer (im not saying that being a designer or a GD is bad) and you could make money making in-game purchases
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Default e-Sporting scene is toxic.

e-sport athlete's have to go through a lot of awful stuff, and there have surfaced a bunch of videos on youtube where the players have accused their coaches or organizations for not funding them like they had previously promised for staying somewhere overnight. Propably everyone knows about the political protests of hong kong and how blizzard had reacted to it. We also had an optional e-sport course in our schools, where we would discuss fair play and toxicity. The teacher told us a story of how he had been in an Esport team and had won their opposing team, but they told the moderators in that event, how my teacher's team had cheated to gain an unfair advantage over them without any proof about it actually being true. The moderator took the opposing team's word for it and my teacher's team was kicked out of the event. Being an e-sport athlete is a bad job and expecting to make a living out of it is unrealistic.

Making a living in YouTube is even more unrealistic, because of their disconnection with the community and poor decisions. It has made clear, that they only care about money. I'm expecting the platform to not have any creators soon and they will find a better alternative platform competing against YouTube.
    In-game name: laGPHObia
    Discord Name: laGPH0bia#9730
    Level: 63

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9_12.57.54.gif

Quote Originally Posted by laGPH0bia View Post
    e-sport athlete's have to go through a lot of awful stuff, and there have surfaced a bunch of videos on youtube where the players have accused their coaches or organizations for not funding them like they had previously promised for staying somewhere overnight. Propably everyone knows about the political protests of hong kong and how blizzard had reacted to it. We also had an optional e-sport course in our schools, where we would discuss fair play and toxicity. The teacher told us a story of how he had been in an Esport team and had won their opposing team, but they told the moderators in that event, how my teacher's team had cheated to gain an unfair advantage over them without any proof about it actually being true. The moderator took the opposing team's word for it and my teacher's team was kicked out of the event. Being an e-sport athlete is a bad job and expecting to make a living out of it is unrealistic.

Making a living in YouTube is even more unrealistic, because of their disconnection with the community and poor decisions. It has made clear, that they only care about money. I'm expecting the platform to not have any creators soon and they will find a better alternative platform competing against YouTube.
    ^
    This is basically true. I play Starcraft II quite often (well, relatively…as often as I have free time to spend on gaming), and the e-sports scene is extremely unpredictable. Players are only around for two years max, and without being good enough to secure tournament money, the paycheck is not worthwhile. Not to mention Blizzard is rumored to cut a significant portion of funding from all e-sports, affecting players, tournament pools, casters, and many more.

Although the aforesaid sounds daunting, I am not discouraging a career out of e-sports. It is not for me, but that is irrelevant. The industry, however, is definitely not stable if the largest e-sport is presently struggling. I could imagine even less mainstream e-sports like Smash are struggling as well. It just does not bode well for a career with the lack of stability.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Nah, but pretty sure you can make off your lunch money for a month depending on where you live
    With 1-2 euros a day you can buy food for a whole day here. It will be low quality and taste terribly, but it's better than nothing.

This thread feels scammy for some some reason
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    With 1-2 euros a day you can buy food for a whole day here. It will be low quality and taste terribly, but it's better than nothing.
    Gaming budget demands all other things be set aside

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.