Thread: im feeling depressed

Default im feeling depressed

im 13 yo male and i dun have any real friend to talk to.... Can someone teach me how to make good freind?
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

Drop wls in SPAWN and say add friend i give more
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Make...? Like turning them good?

Or how to be a good friend to them?

Either way, just be yourself and the one who accept you is a worthy friend who understands you.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    lmao dead 💀 nah serious talk tho, get out more. break off from social media n all dat but not completely. don’t change yourself for no man or girl, stay true to who you are cause dun nobody like someone who switches up on you. it ain’t about how it is, it’s about how it was
    YT: Croix IG: @tecroix Discord: JayCroix#0026

IDK...

Get a hobby?
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

It's usually easy to get some friends by having similar interests in something that you love to do, however it's quite easy to pretend to be somebody else and keep yourself in a circle of fake friends that will be looking for a way to get some sort of leverage or advantage against you. I would recommend being yourself and whoever truly accepts for who you are shall be called as a true friend. Just be careful if you are going to be trusting someone with your secrets or anything valuable as it's painful getting stabbed in the back by the person that you thought was trustworthy.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 64
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming (Puchy)
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Banned

As the only child, I am 15 and have no friends,I just accepted it

I don’t have any friends in class either, I left all my friends in my prev country. I tried making friends here but these guys are just too different from me so I gave up. I figured that I’ll get good friends later, I just need to figure out which one’ll suit me. Its not about trying to make friends, you just have to wait it out and they’ll eventually come to you if they like you. If that doesn’t work, u can try to welcome someone from class or the neighborhood. Thats a great way to make good friends, especially if they’re unfamiliar with the place

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

oh ya boi it's puberty emo state hours
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Mom took the Xbox?
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

2 years ago, I was in the same position. I was really introverted and just lonely overall lol. All you have to do is just take a break from the game and from social media. Find people who share the same interest. Then they'll introduce you to their friends. Then you'll be part of their group.
    Now my friend group has over 20 "members" and we treat each other like family (not kidding or over exaggerating. we're ALOT. )

If you can't take a break from the game (I know it's hard) Just introduce people to growtopia / find people who play irl and play together. That's how I also found some of my childhood friends. T'was fun.
    Basic Information:
    GrowID: WoodBlocks
    Instagram: @woodblocked
    World: WOODBLOCKS

CLICK:
    [temporarily removed]
    Signature compresses picture so it's pixelated

I had no friend before. I really like playing game but at my old school most kids play football and they dont really open up so we don't really talk much. I tried to talk to them but even when one of them had a birthday party, they didnt even invite me so ye that my clue, they dont like me. But after transferring school, the kids at new school are much more friendly, they play game too but also do sport at the same time and since i was good at game, they like me. Before i know it, i have a bunch of kids around me. But after time goes by, only the real friends stay. Now we are like a group of 6 closed friends and we are good with it. After finishing high school, we still meet up at least once a week.

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    im 13 yo male and i dun have any real friend to talk to.... Can someone teach me how to make good freind?
    Making friends is seriously important to live in a good, and stable life. Hm let's see, you can start off by finding someone who had the same interests and mind set with you. It may be tough at first, but if you really can't do so, then you can always search online for a buddy. Secondly, if you wanna talk to someone, just be yourself and show that your not an enemy in any way. There are plenty of other methods that you can use to battle your depression. Either way, good luck bruh!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Ya get a total fake friend.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Why is 13yo always get that problem

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim *#1725

Join Secret santa 2019 Here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

Quote Originally Posted by WoodBlocks View Post
    2 years ago, I was in the same position. I was really introverted and just lonely overall lol. All you have to do is just take a break from the game and from social media. Find people who share the same interest. Then they'll introduce you to their friends. Then you'll be part of their group.
    Now my friend group has over 20 "members" and we treat each other like family (not kidding or over exaggerating. we're ALOT. )

If you can't take a break from the game (I know it's hard) Just introduce people to growtopia / find people who play irl and play together. That's how I also found some of my childhood friends. T'was fun.
    OP you should definitely give this a try.

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Why is 13yo always get that problem
    cause it's just a phase and they don't know what it's really like to have depression
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Have you ever thought about traveling or hiking?? It is a good way to fight with boredom and stress. I am fond of camping and hunting. During my camping I prefer to use walkie talkies for keep in touch with others, but I want to buy new walkie talkies like it https://thebestwalkietalkies.com/wal...es-for-cruise/
    Last edited by ronnieros; 11-21-2019 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    I don’t have any friends in class either, I left all my friends in my prev country. I tried making friends here but these guys are just too different from me so I gave up. I figured that I’ll get good friends later, I just need to figure out which one’ll suit me. Its not about trying to make friends, you just have to wait it out and they’ll eventually come to you if they like you. If that doesn’t work, u can try to welcome someone from class or the neighborhood. Thats a great way to make good friends, especially if they’re unfamiliar with the place
    Talking about moving to different countries, yeah I feel you man. It’s completely a different culture a new environment so yeah if you’re lucky you’ll be fine.

And don’t worry man, it’s ok, you’ll make friends as everyone does. Stressing your self isn’t the best option, it’ll only make you feel worse.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.