Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A quick question about moderator/guardian application.

I've read somewhere that if you were banned in the past 6 or 12 months you won't be chosen. Can't remember exactly if it was 6 months or 12 months, but somewhere around there. So if you haven't been banned permanently before and you haven't been banned in the past year you would have slightly higher chance to become one.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    I've read somewhere that if you were banned in the past 6 or 12 months you won't be chosen. Can't remember exactly if it was 6 months or 12 months, but somewhere around there. So if you haven't been banned permanently before and you haven't been banned in the past year you would have slightly higher chance to become one.
    Okay thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

Solorien said that.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post
    They are most likely going to hire the most rich, famous and known people. Talk about laziness.
    that's not my point but ok
    h

Quote Originally Posted by AsMoww View Post
    As you know, new voluntary guardians will be picked in 1 month. If you've ever gotten banned, do you have the right to apply?
    How do you know guardians will be picked in 1 month? and they'll be picked in 1 month or the forms will go out in 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    How do you know guardians will be picked in 1 month? and they'll be picked in 1 month or the forms will go out in 1 month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerio
    About the Guardians, we will hire new ones within 1 month (and we’re really going to try to hit that deadline ), so please keep checking the Gazette!
    Depending on how Ezzerio said it, yes. They will hire them in one month. Just a little advice to Ezzerio: Don't promise things that you may not be able to keep. He didn't promise it anyways but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Depending on how Ezzerio said it, yes. They will hire them in one month. Just a little advice to Ezzerio: Don't promise things that you may not be able to keep. He didn't promise it anyways but yeah.
    Where did he write this?

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    Where did he write this?
    he wrote it Here

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Solorien said that.
    Dont forget that ban lengths, aswell as ban reasons are also huge factors when it comes to hiring. Also, they do keep a keen eye for other punishments aswell, besides getting banned, like getting cursed, taped and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

It used to be six months, if I'm not mistaken.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Dont forget that ban lengths, aswell as ban reasons are also huge factors when it comes to hiring. Also, they do keep a keen eye for other punishments aswell, besides getting banned, like getting cursed, taped and so on.
    I mean if the ban reason will be hacking/illegal games hosting or length will be 730 days then you won't be chosen. (IP ban exists that's why I said 730days. You can unban yourself and play again, but you won't be chosen and you'll get banned again, cause they are checking IP address not account specifically, unless they don't find anything on the IP, then they are checking account)

You can unban yourself and play again, but you won't be chosen and you'll get banned again, cause they are checking IP address not account specifically, unless they don't find anything on the IP, then they are checking account)
    It is incredibly difficult to tie somebody to a single IP. Some ISPs may give you a new one every day or on every redial ()

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaStar View Post
    It is incredibly difficult to tie somebody to a single IP. Some ISPs may give you a new one every day or on every redial ()
    I agree with that. You can basically move your stuff to next location, change devices and use account you've created long time ago and didn't use it to apply for moderator, so it's pretty scary cause there might be some hackers that recently changed locations and are going to try to become a moderator, cause if they'll become, the game is pretty much screwed. Let's hope that won't happen cause 5minutes of moderator abusing his power and game will pretty much need a rollback.