Thread: The youtuber effect in market (and why you shouldn't follow them)

Default The youtuber effect in market (and why you shouldn't follow them)

I have thought of a new thing called the Youtuber effect. It's when very influenced user uploads a video on how to get rich by massing something and then selling it for high profits, this is nothing new as there are people who follow these steps later to see everyone doing the same. So I dont know if this would work but when the item that the youtuber is making, example cutaway (which is obviously dead by now) why not farm something that's from the recipe and sell that, cause people will be mostly buying mass items rather than selling. The economy of growtopia is very weird.

Too lazy to read: Basically, recipe stocks go up more when a popular youtuber mass produces an item that surely will give "profits". So use that opportunity when you're not wealthy

Lesser Knight

personally i think it should be in guidebook
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get 30 WLs (19/30) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

I already knew this and I'm quite certain I'm not the only one.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by Martushere View Post
    I have thought of a new thing called the Youtuber effect. It's when very influenced user uploads a video on how to get rich by massing something and then selling it for high profits, this is nothing new as there are people who follow these steps later to see everyone doing the same. So I dont know if this would work but when the item that the youtuber is making, example cutaway (which is obviously dead by now) why not farm something that's from the recipe and sell that, cause people will be mostly buying mass items rather than selling. The economy of growtopia is very weird.

Too lazy to read: Basically, recipe stocks go up more when a popular youtuber mass produces an item that surely will give "profits". So use that opportunity when you're not wealthy
    Yea, the influence of popular youtubers is quite huge of a impact I must say.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Martushere View Post

Wow, I never thought about this lmfao

inb4 jamew rised mag prices to 25 dls

now its 19 this is quite unexplainable economy.exe
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    inb4 jamew rised mag prices to 25 dls

now its 19 this is quite unexplainable economy.exe
    Possibly cause of the hype it creates and how people soon start to realize that the item isn't worth as much as it was intended to be or maybe cause people didn't profit enough with the MAGs, making it a little lower, not sure though.

Edit: whoops I don't think i understood, heh