Thread: Crash world with seed

Lesser Knight

Default Crash world with seed

So guys, someone just bced about cheap items then all of us entered the portal with full seed and it make us can't enter growtopia anymore / crash. What can we do? 40 people till now can't leave the world. Name is JAIDEN6 I hope developer can fix this problem. And nuke the worldddd

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharm View Post
    So guys, someone just bced about cheap items then all of us entered the portal with full seed and it make us can't enter growtopia anymore / crash. What can we do? 40 people till now can't leave the world. Name is JAIDEN6 I hope developer can fix this problem. And nuke the worldddd
    Had the same issue but was able to leave...i think you may want to lower graphics and hope that your phone is strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharm View Post
    Hey, the world causing the lag and crash is already banned.
    Let us know if you or anyone else find worlds like this, we'll take care of them.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.