Thread: 3 undesirable things in online games

Exclamation 3 undesirable things in online games

Helloooooooooo Before the meeting

Each online game is not perfect, always perfect. Although some games may have good graphics Have good game content And has an excellent playing system But there may be other issues Depending on the game during the service. And became an important factor that caused the popularity of the game to deteriorate. Today we will talk about the 3 things that are undesirable for both game providers and some players. This 3 guarantees that if any game does not give importance to the solution. Players will certainly stop playing.

Program to help autoplay (bots)

We do not count the games that have bots embedded in the system of games like many Chinese games, but having a player using bots mixed with players playing in the normal way can be frustrating. Enormous heart for general players Of course, playing the game, players will take the feeling of fun already. And when the players feel "Being exploited" from players who do "illegal", he will be bored to replace fun.

The real bot

It cannot be denied that bots are caused by some players using it. But I truly believe that looking forward to suppressing the use of bots by the gaming service providers can actually make the problem even better. And even if all service providers do the same intense and serious work, they should work in a broad way. Which is something that everyone wants to see

Rogue program

Many people agree that rogue software is several times heavier than bots. Because at least the bots continue to play based on normal play But just playing like people who can't sleep and can't sleep But the rogue program has a higher destructive power For example, casual games that have to compete to score If you find them using a rogue program, it might be up to you to stop playing.

What we need to understand together is that these programs are preventable. This problem can be solved. But must pay attention and be very serious about it The important thing must be done continuously. If allowed to spread From one account and become two From two to four And there will be rogue software flooding the server in the end

Rollback

Rollback is a symptom in which the server retrieves the game data over time. In the past, it was one of the bugs and problems with the server side of the game or sometimes the software. This usually occurs during the new server launch or new patch updates. Some roll-back games in just a few minutes are still understandable. While some games roll back to day Which the players' information is traced back 1 day is a big deal It made important events disappear without a trace.

Rollback problems may be Preventing is harder than other problems because it is a bug, which means that the game service providers, players as well as game developers. No one wants it to happen And no one knows what will happen Before knowing, the rollback was gone. But can make the problem lighter by accelerating the situation with the game developer And compensate for the loss of players' opportunities appropriately and fairly

These 3 stories are not new. After reading it, some readers may think that why I wrote it in the past, but in truth, I think it is important that both players and game providers should see it directly. It is said that these problems can be solved by both parties. Just please pay attention to them and pay attention to us. The game service provider appease the players as the location As for the players, the service of the service provider is located. I believe that these things will be greatly reduced.

I'm sorry for slowing down because there is work to do.

-Ethics , Modenson
    Aristotelian jokes about how all people have to choose themselves, what to do, what is good for taking care of themselves, and in good times.

this is worth reading. i agree with the problem with the autoplay

if bots (spammers) mixed up with normall players (traders in a trade world) they'll be annoyed and frustated as they have a hard time selling due to spammer blocking their message box
    I'm weird and everyone is weird

IGN : xWeird | Discord : xWeird#3325

SECRET SANTA 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

What is a Rouge program? Can you give a few examples?
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Question OK Example

Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    What is a Rouge program? Can you give a few examples?
    Basketball games like FreeStyle, where the rogue program can hit and shoot every ball, no matter where you are on the field or MMORPG games like Dekaron, the brutal cheat program allows players to draw the entire map monster. Find yourself (plus you can also walk through the edge of the map)
    Aristotelian jokes about how all people have to choose themselves, what to do, what is good for taking care of themselves, and in good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics View Post
    Basketball games like FreeStyle, where the rogue program can hit and shoot every ball, no matter where you are on the field or MMORPG games like Dekaron, the brutal cheat program allows players to draw the entire map monster. Find yourself (plus you can also walk through the edge of the map)
    OHHH okay, I thought it was sm else. The name is lw deceiving😂😂 thanks for telling me.
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9