Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Why did my support case get closed?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default Why did my support case get closed?

    My message to support about me being hacked was closed and when i try to log in i am still suspended, i can't log in to my phone however it just got robbed so i have no phone now. But the closed my case on support without any message or notice what is going on?

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    886

    Default

    I assume that they will not be able to help you out if any kind of account information was leaked on your behalf although at least an answer regarding this whole situation would've cleared out a few things. Guessing that you'll have to wait for the staff to respond about it here if you are lucky enough.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 62
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    In some cases they have suspended acc while they investigate it. So maybe you get your stuff back.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    In some cases they have suspended acc while they investigate it. So maybe you get your stuff back.
    yh but why close the case

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    yh but why close the case
    Did you lie to them? If you say example i lost 10dl and you lost 8 then i'm sure you get banned forever. They see what your acc had and what you have done with that acc so if you did any illegal actions before got hacked or anything, then they saw it and banned you.

    But, still, maybe they just investigate it and closed it for some unknown reason. Idk. Don't worry just yet. Wait.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Did you lie to them? If you say example i lost 10dl and you lost 8 then i'm sure you get banned forever. They see what your acc had and what you have done with that acc so if you did any illegal actions before got hacked or anything, then they saw it and banned you.

    But, still, maybe they just investigate it and closed it for some unknown reason. Idk. Don't worry just yet. Wait.
    Let's just hope they see this thread and get back to me as support are not messaging me or emailing me at all :/

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Moksej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Somewhere alone
    Posts
    188

    Default

    They are suspending accounts to investigate what lost and what was done, about the case maybe there was a technical problem and the response didn't go through, that means it didn't reach you
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    however it just got robbed so i have no phone now
    sorry for your loss.

    why the heck can i not stop laughing at this casual "however"

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    But they closed my case on support without any message or notice what is going on?
    They don't have to investigate your case since you are irrelevant, rip dude.. that's how things work in Growtopia sadly

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueBounty View Post
    sorry for your loss.

    why the heck can i not stop laughing at this casual "however"
    lol i laughed a little bit too ngl idk why im not worried at all about my phone, i guess its coz it has no value coz its locked lmao

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    They don't have to investigate your case since you are irrelevant, rip dude.. that's how things work in Growtopia sadly
    Nekorei even said that my case is being investigated but the support are giving me no updates at all on my case...

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    lol i laughed a little bit too ngl idk why im not worried at all about my phone, i guess its coz it has no value coz its locked lmao

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nekorei even said that my case is being investigated but the support are giving me no updates at all on my case...
    I'd say give it a week before going full crazy ape on the support and get banned for atleast a reason this time.

    Jokes aside, if they closed it then it means that they are investigating it and hopefully they didn't close it for being justified. (The ban)
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    I'd say give it a week before going full crazy ape on the support and get banned for atleast a reason this time.

    Jokes aside, if they closed it then it means that they are investigating it and hopefully they didn't close it for being justified. (The ban)
    I mean it has been a week already how much more time do i wait for

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    I mean it has been a week already how much more time do i wait for
    LazGiz is his main acc and he locked most of you worlds (with his main acc).

    Btw the WL in EchoBlitz was removed..

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer SydeWeiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Neutron Star
    Posts
    1,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    My message to support about me being hacked was closed and when i try to log in i am still suspended, i can't log in to my phone however it just got robbed so i have no phone now. But the closed my case on support without any message or notice what is going on?
    Contact support specialist to look into your ticket once more.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    LazGiz is his main acc and he locked most of you worlds (with his main acc).

    Btw the WL in EchoBlitz was removed..
    HOLD ON A MINUTE NOW ALL MY WORLDS ARE LOCKED BY A GUY NAMED RUZZIE WHAT HAPPENED

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    HOLD ON A MINUTE NOW ALL MY WORLDS ARE LOCKED BY A GUY NAMED RUZZIE WHAT HAPPENED
    Support took so long now the hacker was able to selll all the worlds he locked now how am i supposed to get my stuff back, will i even get my stuff back????

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Contact support specialist to look into your ticket once more.
    Who is the support specialist, i can't contact support coz support is the one thats not doing anything at all

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard Moksej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Somewhere alone
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    Who is the support specialist, i can't contact support coz support is the one thats not doing anything at all
    You can find support specialists in here.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ok boomer...
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    You can find support specialists in here.
    How do i contact them?

    "There's daggers in men's smiles"


  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard Moksej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Somewhere alone
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    How do i contact them?
    Not sure. You can try messaging them on instagram or twitter, maybe they'll reply to you.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

    Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,740

    Default

    Not sure i send a ticket about my case too. No respond.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    In some cases they have suspended acc while they investigate it. So maybe you get your stuff back.
    Yes. This happened to me for 1 week.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •