Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Thread: Any parents that play GT?(Aduts too beside moderators)?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Morioh Town
    Posts
    405

    Default Any parents that play GT?(Aduts too beside moderators)?

    I would like to meet them!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer SmartWaffle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    waffleland
    Posts
    593

    Default

    I believe junkntrunk is a mother.
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,258

    Default

    im 18 if that count as adult

    IGN: R4Z

    vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Sarodonyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    im homeless
    Posts
    502

    Default

    I know a few, but I don't think they'd like being called out.
    IGN: WOOPZIE

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    2.5 months until I'm "officially" on adult. not like I'm already living an adult life - I got a job, a car, I'm totally fine living on my own

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    There is other parents yes, but maybe they don't want tell it, cause there is so much age racism in game. This is game where we (adults) should hide our age for real. Kids are extremely mean to us. Sometimes i really need wonder, what kind of parents gt kids actually has. What went so wrong with those kids that they ended up like that. Luckily there is much nice ppl too. Still over half of players are nice and they can think out of the box. But still those mean kids what we have, makes some adults to hide their ages. So if we ever talk about racism in game, i can tell that age racism is big issue, cause these kids are raised to think in one way and they think that this one point of view is one and only, cause after all, kids believe that their parents know all better than other parents. (But no. If your parents wont play, that doesn't mean that other parents can't play games. We all have different hobbies)
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Does it count if I got 73 on a Mental Age Test
    Retired poster

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Croxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    lmao u
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    I have a cat, soo....
    Casual playing and chatting.
    IGN: prowl
    Level: 103
    Since June 2013

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Does it count if I got 73 on a Mental Age Test
    Spoken like a true sir....
    lazers≠explosions

    MrTorgue

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    There is other parents yes, but maybe they don't want tell it, cause there is so much age racism in game. This is game where we (adults) should hide our age for real. Kids are extremely mean to us. Sometimes i really need wonder, what kind of parents gt kids actually has. What went so wrong with those kids that they ended up like that. Luckily there is much nice ppl too. Still over half of players are nice and they can think out of the box. But still those mean kids what we have, makes some adults to hide their ages. So if we ever talk about racism in game, i can tell that age racism is big issue, cause these kids are raised to think in one way and they think that this one point of view is one and only, cause after all, kids believe that their parents know all better than other parents. (But no. If your parents wont play, that doesn't mean that other parents can't play games. We all have different hobbies)
    When my mom saw me playing GT, she sayd that I'm retarded for playing games for 3yr olds :/
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Azure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Ghostego is a parent too.
    IGN: Edmush
    Level: 91
    WOTDs: 28
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

    Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

    #AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    When my mom saw me playing GT, she sayd that I'm retarded for playing games for 3yr olds :/
    My stepdad reacted more or less the same

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •