Thread: 1 year Subscription

Default 1 year Subscription

After the controversy with the dupping of 1 year and 30 day subscriptions, a lot of people got the subscription and were able to keep it. Now that they are untradeable and i am not spending $80 australian on it, how do i obtain one? I find it really unfair that the people with the subscriptions were able to obtain 1-2 extra keys. If i had the wls back then i would of bought one but i didnt so now i am stuck grinding on every event.

Tldr; its annoying that people bought subscriptions and now have advantages
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

If you train 200 apprentices to level 20, you can obtain a 1-year subscription. Pretty sure it's the only somewhat reasonable way of getting one though, short of spending 20dls on one from somebody.

Also, this should be in Guidebook as you are asking a question on how something can be done.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    If you train 200 apprentices to level 20, you can obtain a 1-year subscription. Pretty sure it's the only somewhat reasonable way of getting one though, short of spending 20dls on one from somebody.

Also, this should be in Guidebook as you are asking a question on how something can be done.
    thats literally impossible
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

i am not wasting 3 years on mentoring people who will most likely, quit or get scammed in the first few hours
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

this is impossible
    hi im snow how you doin?

Master Sorcerer

yeah I don't think that is actually even realistically possible.

I dont think one person has completely this
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    I dont think one person has completely this
    Do you think anyone actually even really took the Apprenticeship update seriously? It was a good try at adding a referral system, but no one I know really actually has used it.

The biggest problem about it is that a real newbie goes around worlds breaking dirt until s/he passes level 3 and cannot be added to the program anymore... Telling them to change account to get benefits isn't that easy. Those ready to find help are usually level 15 or above.
    ~ Ign: ImMik ~
    My empty signature

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    this is impossible
    Pretty much. I've been mentoring since the update came out, and have had quite a hard time keeping players interested in the game long enough to hit level 20. I also quite regularly allow apprentices to harvest farms of chands or peppers to give them large amounts of gems to play with, as well as level them up thus making them hit level 20 quicker.

Out of 8 apprentices, only four have hit level 20. Most are inactive, or have quit - currently only one still plays on a regular basis.

And then there is also the chance that your apprentice decides to remove you as their mentor - which I believe would erase them from your progress, (if they had made any). It would quite likely take several years to actually, (and legitimately) gather up 200 apprentices and get them to level 20.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Pretty much. I've been mentoring since the update came out, and have had quite a hard time keeping players interested in the game long enough to hit level 20. I also quite regularly allow apprentices to harvest farms of chands or peppers to give them large amounts of gems to play with, as well as level them up thus making them hit level 20 quicker.

Out of 8 apprentices, only four have hit level 20. Most are inactive, or have quit - currently only one still plays on a regular basis.

And then there is also the chance that your apprentice decides to remove you as their mentor - which I believe would erase them from your progress, (if they had made any). It would quite likely take several years to actually, (and legitimately) gather up 200 apprentices and get them to level 20.
    rant time ?
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

The apprentice system sucks because it's based on levels and not aspects of the game. I invested in 1Y-Subs so I'm safe from paying the 80 AUD for a few years; I think the mentoring system needs a revamp to make the reward more feasible.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275