Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Being rich doesn't feel good anymore. There is no more FINAL GOAL items..

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    There really is no point in playing this game once you reach the 10+bgl point and like I (along with hundreds of others) don't really enjoy playing this game and tbh, the old players made gt what it is today because you don't see someone called "coolboy39201" posting stuff on youtube/instagram. Growtopia's first mistake was banning Wicker10 (along with like 20+ players who had over 20-30k followers each) Wicker10 really did help Gt grow + help/motivate other players. I'm not saying It is a bad game, but like they've added too many items that made the game WAYYYYY TOO EASY for everyone (for ex: magplants/rayman= UNNECESSARY items). Before, people would actually call their friends and farm together while now you'd see one guy owning 10 bfg worlds and getting around 7dls+ a day doing nothing but stocking. Old players really did work hard for their items while the new players are getting 1-2 dls a day easily which is why everyone is rich and the game isn't really fun anymore.
    Wicker10 got banned for breaking one of the most critical rules of Growtopia, keeping him around would've only encouraged account selling.
    Besides, he had no interest in the game anymore, even if he wasn't banned, I don't think he would've made Growtopia videos anyway.

    Contact Me:

    See my thread on respect

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Mate Legendary items, especially the newer ones, have great designs and are strong status symbols.

    Hell, the only reason half the items get the attention they do is because of how much they cost.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

    Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    I can definitely see your point. Although, the great thing about Growtopia is that you can express yourself through your character. There are a lot of items in the game, I'm sure there are some items you REALLY like.

    Besides, if being rich feels unsatisfying, why not use your wealth to do something good for the community?

    Contact Me:

    See my thread on respect

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    alright, quoting from your argument (OP), you only took your own perspective and not letting the (approximately) 70-85% of the community getting flashy and cool items.

    you and maybe that 30% or even 5-10% rich player of the community just don't care about the most of the poor-mediocre players, did you know thousands of player are striving for their first 10dls in 3-6 years? oh no, no you can't blame them if you say they are being d•mb and noob, its their choice and they have rights to do that, but in developer & staff's perspective, you are all the same, even the noobs makes more money to dev than pros if you want to get deep into this, in their eyes, poor or rich, noob or pro is JUST THE SAME, they are players, lets take this for instance, you (pro) and me (noob) both are just the same, a player. Regardless if I only have a net worth of 10wl and you have 10.000dls + full legendary items + 200 magplants&raymans, we both are only players that play on ubisoft game, and nothing special, or we both are special, literally all the players except one of us break the rules, in that case, maybe our credit gonna be declined apart from others, i believe it (at least for me).

    if we talk about the items, ok what if i ask random scrub which one is the best of the followings :

    person 1 : using phoenix wing + golden air robinson + golden necklace + with no pants + golden t shirt + holding the little heavenly scythe,

    person 2 : using mercy wings + super squirt pants + space shoes/leaf board + death scarf/spirit guide + challenge crown/ phoenix crown/ghostking glory + focused eyes + scythe of the underworld + level 5 yellow ances + chaos corruption and doctor title

    person 3 : just another people with noob set and with super supporter + legendary title

    the random scrub will say the legend title are the best nonetheless how bad their set is, but what if we ask another mediocre players (not noobs ) about person 1 and 2 ? they will most likely choose 1 because they will see the value of the items, and not the cosmetics, so i can say your argument is irrelevant. Except if you ask a non growtopia players, they will absolutely choose person 2 cuz its cool and stuff.

    and if you whining about how rich players cannot getting any richer(bOred), welp. so what do u want? being a new developer's manager? oh cmon, how about C.E.O of ubisoft? maybe president of UN?

    i fully understand how aggressive human's ego is and if i remember correctly there's someone created a thread about how unlimited our demand of getting richer is, don't care how rich you are there's still a person called Jamew69, and dont care how rich 69 is, there's still moderators who could spawn davinci wing out of thin air, and no matter how magical mods is, there is a developer who can command their programmer to make an awesome new cool flashy items out of numbers.
    =IGN : Crausse=

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    [CENTER] alright, quoting from your argument (OP), you only took your own perspective and not letting the (approximately) 70-85% of the community getting flashy and cool items.
    If you are talking about normal players who has 10-30dls(in this 70-85%). They should work really hard to get flashy and big items like other legendary players. If we look old days, there was Devil Wings, Autumn wings, Cosmic cape which is very cool but if you want to get bigger items, you had to work hard for them. That's why thousands of players played this game for 5-6years(Of course there is a lot of reason but it was the most important one). But these days even 30dls is enough to get flashy and big items like legendary one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    you and maybe that 30% or even 5-10% rich player of the community just don't care about the most of the poor-mediocre players
    I care about all kind of players in this game, that's why i made this thread. Rich players leaving this game, and newbies not gonna play 4-5years like us. Because of this problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    but in developer & staff's perspective, you are all the same, even the noobs makes more money to dev than pros if you want to get deep into this, in their eyes, poor or rich, noob or pro is JUST THE SAME, they are players.
    If they design same sized, cool and flashy items to both sides(Pros and newbies). It would be really bad and unfair for pro player sides, they worked a lot in this few years but now everyone can get same sized and cool items. For newbie side, it will be good for first few months, but after that they will quit the game because why someone would work 10x harder to get same sized items to get just little bit attention. < In the past, it was very well balanced. There was no 2 block sized or flashy wings or items except legendary items or Da Vinci Wings(Davinci price is same As Legendary Items). In this 2 years almost all new wings(And some hand items) big as Legendary... As i said, being legendary doesn't feel special anymore.>
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Mate Legendary items, especially the newer ones, have great designs and are strong status symbols.

    Hell, the only reason half the items get the attention they do is because of how much they cost.
    This. No one cares about item size. They say "size doesn't matter" and yes, it doesn't matter. In this game, it is all about dls. No one care about item what is full world size if it cost 1hl. It will be noob symbol, no matter what size is it, cause it cost 1hl. But if smallest lets say "Legendary ring" costs 1k dls, it will be most honored status symbol, even when we can't even properly see it and we have hard time to see difference of carni ring and this ring. But when we know that this special ring cost 1000dls, we honor the player who owns it. So yeah. Size doesn't matter, only dls matter in Growtopia.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer Ryuu Kaname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    First Layer of Life
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    If they design same sized, cool and flashy items to both sides(Pros and newbies). It would be really bad and unfair for pro player sides, they worked a lot in this few years but now everyone can get same sized and cool items. For newbie side, it will be good for first few months, but after that they will quit the game because why someone would work 10x harder to get same sized items to get just little bit attention. < In the past, it was very well balanced. There was no 2 block sized or flashy wings or items except legendary items or Da Vinci Wings(Davinci price is same As Legendary Items). In this 2 years almost all new wings(And some hand items) big as Legendary... As i said, being legendary doesn't feel special anymore.>
    ok so according to your logic, getting that blue phoenix wing is just the same as getting the original phoenix wing? whats the difference, it's only recolored phoenix wings, even the effect is just exactly the same, or lets compare golden teeny wings and mercy wings, if u ask some random scrub, which one will he take if you give them time to think.

    and at the noob side, dude u really are don't know how noobs are felt about these updates, and i also have a friend that were a nub but as time goes on, he can get into a pro side, and what did he want to do, he grinding for legend dragon, the cheap legendary dragon mate, why don't he goes for the even "cheaper but cooler" items? such as mercy + dr title, and other so called cheap big flashy items? because again, this game is all about dls and status, nothing more, it has evolved to this monstrosity and nobody can change that NOBODY even mods/devs, so we have to adapt in order to survive.

    in the past is still very well balanced? welp yes, also players ego at least still more balanced than it currently is, just take an example of world names, people are thirst of rares in order to earn world locks, even 4 letters are now 10wls if i remember correctly, 179 days hunter, etc etc.

    these big flashy items updates are for the mediocre players. and the cool cheapy items are for the noobs, and also to make the game not boring, having alot of sets vary is better than seeing the players just using only ds+leaf+devil right? and no, you can't practice an apartheid in this game, the dev doesn't like that, no distinction between the poor and rich every players have the same right and social status nobody bow or worship others because all are the same, except the pros made their own status, they think they can be worshipped by the poors (i know alot of these scumbags who thinks people really care about their pixelated wealth, and think they can break the rules without accepting their suspension)

    "being legendary is not special anymore" alright mate, apart from anything above, literally everything in game have a value, and that value getting distorted as time goes on, u can't expect your items are eternally pricey, their price would experience a downfall at some time, these flashy items as well, they have their time until the economy breaks, that's how growtopia works
    =IGN : Crausse=

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,486

    Default

    When I play a MMO, I tell myself this, “There will never be true endgame items. “


    Play for the experience/journey, not items.
    Same with real life IMO. Money/fame comparing to relationships and life experiences.

    I’ve experienced pretty much everything I wanted to experience in this game and I didn’t want to drag myself to keep playing this game. Thus I left.


    I don’t see much pressure to add extremely expensive “final goal” items other than for flexing and a money sink.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Gone.

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    This coming from someone who says updates are very expensive nowadays
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    This coming from someone who says updates are very expensive nowadays
    You misinterpret this topic. I said new update blocks are extremely expensive, not clothes.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer Shawn Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    It bugs me when people in Growtopia worry about what other people should have. You want to limit what other people have so you can feel better about what you have. All items are going to get boring after some time, even legendary items.

    You can't expect people to stay amazed by legendary items when they have existed so long and seen more frequently. Even the flashy items your talking about people being excited about won't be exciting when they have existed a long time.

    People will always move in to the next thing. Instead of embracing the future with bigger and better things you sound like you want people to live in the past being excited about legendary item update only.

    I guess when people are not giving you attention over what you have the natural thing to do is to put your attention over what they have. Only instead of giving them respect for earning it you would rather they don't have it at all. Kinda sad.

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Ok boomer







    But eh idk. Imo legendary wing look really special, having big name with legendary title is special, legendary dragon spit fire is special, big legendary robot is special, da vinvi wing look really cool, nothing can replace them. I really like da vinci wing but it out of my reach. On the other hand, big flashy item like steampunk wing, robotic wing... etc really look ugly to me.


    This is more like my parents tell how they went to school in their age. Time changed dude. Nothing stay the same. But i still hold respect for legendary items.

    But once again, it's my opinion.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  13. #33
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    What about spirit of anubis?

    Just make huge wings that are like 20 blocks wide
    why not 5400 blocks big
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Brexit means Brexit.
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helper_ View Post
    why not 5400 blocks big
    Hahahahaha!!!!

    Comedy!!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

    Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •