Thread: Can you make any unfarmable materials , farmable if you have the specific items?

Default Can you make any unfarmable materials , farmable if you have the specific items?

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

You can make anything farmable with a Dream Catcher Staff, Buddy Head, Ancestral of Tesseract Level 5, Sorrow and Builder Role 4+
    Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
    Don't be like me

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
    You can make anything farmable with a Dream Catcher Staff, Buddy Head, Ancestral of Tesseract Level 5, Sorrow and Builder Role 4+
    As long as it is below rarity 100 or else sorrow won't work. So farming crystal blocks isn't possible for example. You forgot about using clovers and blocks guild potion too.
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by ooopsi View Post
    As long as it is below rarity 100 or else sorrow won't work. So farming crystal blocks isn't possible for example. You forgot about using clovers and blocks guild potion too.
    for example i wanna try to farm royal wallpapers, is that entirely possible?

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    for example i wanna try to farm royal wallpapers, is that entirely possible?
    Royal wallpapers are already slightly farmable I believe, even without the usual items. Though with those items, they should definitely farm even faster.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.