Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kids in this age are spoiled brats

Default Kids in this age are spoiled brats

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get. Their parents don’t do anything to them and they learn crap from social media.

I know most of us might not be better, but I myself can say I hardly ever cried when ai didn’t get something for myself, I never asked other kids and parents for their stuff, most of the times I cried only when I got hurt. These kids have no respect for others and think the world is their’s to own

Thoughts?

P.S this is a rant because kids have been annoying me a lot today

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

It's quite true. As generations pass, we become more fond of the idea of things having already been done for us thanks to technology. And thanks to social media, we see others who have a popular gadget and think to ourselves, 'why cant we have it if they have it?'. Frankly to put, as technology advances, we'll become more and more lazy and spoiled. I may not have the best devices in the world but I am grateful for what I have - It's better than being born in the Middle Ages, huh?

we should just send all the kids to the ranch to fight in a real life hunger games
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Kids nowadays are SPOILED AF litterly if my cousin knew I have any sort of game on my phone the phone is his now if I don't give him the phone GUESS WHAT he starts crying parents come in and GUESS WHAT they demand that I give him the phone GUESS WHAT I give him the phone frick kids
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Probably u can't click this!

Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Pitouu *#1725

I have a friend 16,never had a job and is so materialized. he envy private school kids with all their apple product,follows any trending thing to stay relevant and thinks he can milks off a sugar daddy for college (I'm not even kidding,he literally flirts with one rn and he's gay) his lifestyle is literally so wrong and he understands so little but he thinks it'll all work out for him with a sugar daddy to pay off all he needs

he doesn't even realize how that man could dump him and decide to not to pay for his college fees or crap at any moment cause they can go pay for a better looking young boy (he's not very attractive himself but he thinks he is lol)
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    we should just send all the kids to the ranch to fight in a real life hunger games
    You need to step your extreme levels up a bit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Kids nowadays are SPOILED AF litterly if my cousin knew I have any sort of game on my phone the phone is his now if I don't give him the phone GUESS WHAT he starts crying parents come in and GUESS WHAT they demand that I give him the phone GUESS WHAT I give him the phone frick kids
    The parents are so ignorant nowadays, unable to do anything right for their kids

I buy everything with my own money that I earn. Parents only buy me clothes and food and it's like that since I was like 10

Ok boomer10 chars
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 60
    2015 player

Quote Originally Posted by Chronel View Post
    Ok boomer10 chars
    Can you not?
    That's litterly the worst meme we have encountered this year it's trash unoriginal and repetitive and slightly disrespectful so frick off
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

To what degree? Children are always spoiled in various ways; increasing standards of living only shifts such a retrospective paradigm into a habitual condemnation of the youth, but what sort of authority is there to make such an argument? “I had it so rough when technology did not make my life easier ten years ago!” Is that really how we judge character, with a reference point being one’s own “hardships” as a youth?

Judge people when they have matured, and not for their youth. Such nihilistic claims that politic is becoming obsolete, and the only preservers of an ideal of how things ought to be are the previous generation is the embodiment of ethos.

And yes, I entirely understand that it is easier to slip into a pessimistic attitude when children seem misbehaved and needy, but the question remains how much of that is the parents’ fault. As aforesaid, until a person has reached adolescence — and arguably even after that — most of their behaviors are learned. Blaming a child for their neediness when there has never been a restriction from their parents is quite honestly pitiful.

Can you not?
    That's litterly the worst meme we have encountered this year it's trash unoriginal and repetitive and slightly disrespectful so frick off
    ^
    Not funny, never was, still isn’t. Unoriginal, uninspired, and misinformed — and memes are more a Gen. Z thing I thought?
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I am a proud Hakmarian — the pope in fact!

Contact Info:

This is why I hate seeing kids on the street even though I'm fine playing with kids

All I see is them screaming like idiots and embarrassing their parents
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronel View Post
    Ok boomer10 chars
    Learn to respect your elders, normie.
    The elders are far more knowledgeable than you kids.

(Though they may have problems with technological stuffs.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    This is why I hate seeing kids on the street even though I'm fine playing with kids

All I see is them screaming like idiots and embarrassing their parents
    Whaat?
    You see kids playing on the streets?

All I see kids nowadays are shut-in's playing video games.
    That's rare.

- - - Updated - - -

You need to step your extreme levels up a bit
    Name:  9TCRZsQTBP-4.png
Views: 128
Size:  24.1 KB
    (Captionless)

- - - Updated - - -

Let me share you some good knowledge.

Hide your games in Google folder where they can't find it(Or some other folder you made up). Store them at the next page.
    Or, if you are using Android there should be a hide app option. (That feature is damn legit.)

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get.
    Not to mention about the videos they watch.
    It's just cringy videos like "Funny vines", "Some Dude Perfect videos", "People's failures(Man this is depressing)".

Ugh, I don't even have the eyes to watch.(Some Cantonese or Hokkien way of insulting them)
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

in this age
    You realize Cato the Elder complained about "kids these days" in 200 BC?

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Can you not?
    Oh...

Ok boomer

- - - Updated - - -

They don’t know how to speak to adults, all they do is use their mom’s phone to watch videos, they cry, complain about anything they can’t get. Their parents don’t do anything to them and they learn crap from social media.

I know most of us might not be better, but I myself can say I hardly ever cried when ai didn’t get something for myself, I never asked other kids and parents for their stuff, most of the times I cried only when I got hurt. These kids have no respect for others and think the world is their’s to own

Thoughts?

Lmao my little sibling and his friend neightbor who can say 18+ stuff without doubting.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

uhh sorry... i think.

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

I don't think kids can be spoiled with expensive gifts. An expensive gift here had better have a lot of play value to make it worth the price. Something that will last a long time and may be used by another child down the road will sometimes justify the costs. As many things that children want are just the current fad, there is no reason to pay a lot for it. Kids grow out of things very quickly and their interests change. Weighing the play value against the dollar value is the way to go.
    Last edited by rayshow; 11-21-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Thoughts?

Said literally every older generation to the younger one.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Well sure our parents tell us about their brave exploits across the peaky mountain ranges while going to their schools, but even they had respect for adults and they knew their place in their surroundings. The kids these days don’t

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rayshow View Post
    I don't think kids can be spoiled with expensive gifts. An expensive gift here had better have a lot of play value to make it worth the price. Something that will last a long time and may be used by another child down the road will sometimes justify the costs. As many things that children want are just the current fad, there is no reason to pay a lot for it. Kids grow out of things very quickly and their interests change. Weighing the play value against the dollar value is the way to go.
    Theres no problem with buying expensive stuff for kids, my parents have bought me good stuff too, but there are limits. Buying a gift for your child just to make them shut up for a day or two eventually spoils the kid. I literally angers me when the parents don’t know how to say no. That kid will not only annoy their parent in the long as well as short run but then they start expecting others to do similar stuff for them.

I wonder what are they are gonna do when they grow up one day. Life isn’t as easy as they think it is. But hey, why not we give them a chance too? Everyone learns by experiencing and living. This is life, we all learn by experiencing too.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres no problem with buying expensive stuff for kids, my parents have bought me good stuff too, but there are limits. Buying a gift for your child just to make them shut up for a day or two eventually spoils the kid. I literally angers me when the parents don’t know how to say no. That kid will not only annoy their parent in the long as well as short run but then they start expecting others to do similar stuff for them.
    I sometimes question this too, it’s one of the problems of our time, people don’t know how to say “No”. I’m not against buying gifts but sometimes it goes too far that the parents go under the kid’s control and it becomes a huge mess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Literally this, it’s just a big looooop.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.