Thread: Katana - 20 flame saber step (ADMIN/MOD please read)

Default Katana - 20 flame saber step (ADMIN/MOD please read)

So after weeks of searching for flame sabers I've only found 3 of them. They are extremely hard to find and get ahold of. I'd ask they maybe this step was changed to 10? Just like the new knight wings the blanket capes were changed from 20 to 10 I believe.

Thoughts?

also if u sell a flame saber please dm me on instagram Zriels.gt, or post to this thread.
    IGN: Zriels

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Zriels View Post
    So after weeks of searching for flame sabers I've only found 3 of them. They are extremely hard to find and get ahold of. I'd ask they maybe this step was changed to 10? Just like the new knight wings the blanket capes were changed from 20 to 10 I believe.

Thoughts?

also if u sell a flame saber please dm me on instagram Zriels.gt, or post to this thread.
    The trees that drop Flamesabers can be spliced with crystal block seed and neon light seed - maybe try splicing them if you can't find sellers in-game? I think 20 is still a reasonable amount, considering that it is a legendary quest.

This thread should also be in Suggestion Box, as you are suggesting a nerf on a currently legendary quest.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    The trees that drop Flamesabers can be spliced with crystal block seed and neon light seed - maybe try splicing them if you can't find sellers in-game? I think 20 is still a reasonable amount, considering that it is a legendary quest.
    I mean they are almost 7dl each, I get it its a legendary quest, but its become extremely hard to find these, and they are only rising.

Crystal seeds cost 10-15wl each, and the tree takes 3 weeks to grow. It seems too far fetched for that. To add to it there's a %10 drop rate.

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

growtopia needs an auction house system tbh

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    growtopia needs an auction house system tbh
    That'd be cool but it'd make things a bit too easy

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Quote Originally Posted by Zriels View Post
    I mean they are almost 7dl each, I get it its a legendary quest, but its become extremely hard to find these, and they are only rising.

Crystal seeds cost 10-15wl each, and the tree takes 3 weeks to grow. It seems too far fetched for that. To add to it there's a %10 drop rate.
    Wait what? Flame saber 7dls each???

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

The quest was balanced based on the cost of Flamesabers, so naturally when all are used up for Katanas and the supply dries up they'll skyrocket in price.

Also Blanket Capes were reduced from 100 to 10; I'd agree with altering Flamesabers from 20 to 10 except that people have already gotten Legendary Katana, and refunding that many Flamesabers would cause quite big repercussions on their economy.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    heck, remember the times when it was 50-60wls only lawl

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    heck, remember the times when it was 50-60wls only lawl
    is it really 7dls? what the heck? that over 10 times their old price

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    The quest was balanced based on the cost of Flamesabers, so naturally when all are used up for Katanas and the supply dries up they'll skyrocket in price.

Also Blanket Capes were reduced from 100 to 10; I'd agree with altering Flamesabers from 20 to 10 except that people have already gotten Legendary Katana, and refunding that many Flamesabers would cause quite big repercussions on their economy.
    They don't need to refund anyone, times have changed. That's apart of adjusting to the game. I don't know, I wish an admin or dev would look into this. I'm really struggling trying to find flame sabers. its not the price its just I question there being 17 more flame sabers in the game for me to access ..... Let alone other people who may want to get katana?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Yep... It has certainly made the quest harder. 120dl to find 20 flame sabers at a rate of 670wl-700wl each.

**I would also like to add**
    Everything else takes a considerable amount of time, like the villains could days a couple days, finding geiger items could take a couple days as you can only find an item every 30 minutes (and life gets busy, unless you sit home all day. All that's fine, it's just a seriously am concerned about finding 17 more flame sabers. But do realize it is now a 120dl step. Now I'm not complaining but I'd like to hear a dev's/admin opinion on . Love the game, but wanted to bring up a slight concern!

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

Bump, please someone look into this

-Legendary bot
    -Legendary Wings

legendary quests are not meant to be easy and inexpensive. the katana was the reason why the flame saber became so expensive. also, trees should be cheaper. you can compact the normal sabers you get for more crystal seeds, and then repeat. speedrunning a legendary quest is only for the filthy rich.
    Ariana of Legend (aariana_gt on instagram!)
    Level: 125