Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were clash parkour drop rates changed?

Ubisoft needs to answer this, it’s absolutely absurd
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle905 View Post
    Are the drop rates for every epic prize equal chance? Or are things like supplier’s cape more common than things like sun blades?

ALSO, why is a supplier cape legendary but crafters cape isn’t?
    No, some are rarer than others, but they all have a fairly low chance of dropping (the highest is somewhere around 3%, I think). And I think it's because the community valued the supplier cape more highly, so it was balanced accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ubisoft needs to answer this, it’s absolutely absurd
    I already did! Scroll up!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    i don't see no jack's hat in the prize pool bro and why is the dance master's crown in the display shelves if it's a summer clash reward
    Those are display bugs - weird ones, too - but the drops should still be correct behind the scenes. There's no chance you'll be getting Dancemaster's Crown, and there should be a chance of getting Jack's Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    No, some are rarer than others, but they all have a fairly low chance of dropping (the highest is somewhere around 3%, I think). And I think it's because the community valued the supplier cape more highly, so it was balanced accordingly.
    Okay, let's pause here, what's the point of having the drop rates listed if they are intentionally misleading. Having uneven drop rates for different items within each prize tier was never disclosed to the community for what reason exactly, why keep something important like that hidden from us until now? This is extremely misleading and gives us the idea that each item in the tier is of equal drop chance, afterall what is the point of having tiers if each item has its own unique drop rate in the first place?? Having known this information nobody would have used many tickets in the hope of getting good items.

Additionally, why were the items in each tier of prizes not disclosed until now as well? This kind of terrible communication makes no sense in my opinion.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Okay, let's pause here, what's the point of having the drop rates listed if they are intentionally misleading. Having uneven drop rates for different items within each prize tier was never disclosed to the community for what reason exactly, why keep something important like that hidden from us until now? This is extremely misleading and gives us the idea that each item in the tier is of equal drop chance, afterall what is the point of having tiers if each item has its own unique drop rate in the first place?? Having known this information nobody would have used many tickets in the hope of getting good items.

Additionally, why were the items in each tier of prizes not disclosed until now as well? This kind of terrible communication makes no sense in my opinion.
    Yes. 10 charss
    Growtopian name- Kitty

I believe that's what he means by "cumulative chance".
    Items that are valued more have a lower chance for example the supplier cape which in my opinion needs to change since the values of items fluctuate drastically, and might be considered as "epic" won't be that in a month.
    Last edited by Slayer7; 11-18-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    wow nice picture

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer7 View Post
    I believe that's what he means by "cumulative chance".
    Items that are valued more have a lower chance for example the supplier cape which in my opinion needs to change since the values of items fluctuate drastically, and might be considered as "epic" won't be a that in a month.
    Yep, exactly. There's nothing nefarious here - we've never given out precise drop rates for individual items, and we don't plan on starting now, but we did want to give you a general idea of the odds of your getting something really nice at the prize gates, and also help you understand how those odds went up depending on how far you got.

Basically, we're giving more information than we typically do here to help you judge which gate to choose, but we're never going to be exact in terms of an item-by-item basis in this sort of case.

Yep, exactly. There's nothing nefarious here - we've never given out precise drop rates for individual items, and we don't plan on starting now, but we did want to give you a general idea of the odds of your getting something really nice at the prize gates, and also help you understand how those odds went up depending on how far you got.

Basically, we're giving more information than we typically do here to help you judge which gate to choose, but we're never going to be exact in terms of an item-by-item basis in this sort of case.
    You* getting something nice

; )
    Growtopian name- Kitty

If anything, it is MORE misleading by giving 'broad' prize percents when you are giving us what is in each prize pool, and by not making the distinction between the rarity of certain prizes in each tier.

for example, you would never say "you have a 1/20 chance of getting an EPIC prize from a valentines pack" and show angels and a GHC, but then have the angels appear 99.9% of the time and GHC appearing 0.1% of the time, as its extremely misleading.

Its better to have no percentages at all than to have misleading ones.

Joining a bit late here, I gotta agree, I assumed drop rates for the class they are in were all split equally. I understand the fact you won't release any data for a specific item, but I would appreciate if you guys(the team) make the data a bit more clear. Heck, even simply painting the display boxes. I didn't know what was considered epic before this, I just assumed it was only the bottom row.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Lesser Knight

i used 42 tickets and didnt get a single epic prize not one. this is so broken .
    So the first event of this summerfest i used around 30 tickets and got 7 epic prizes and actually profited BUT all the events afterwards i used a total of 42 and got none . the epic prize rate was probably changed theres just no way i can get THAT unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    i used 42 tickets and didnt get a single epic prize not one. this is so broken .
    So the first event of this summerfest i used around 30 tickets and got 7 epic prizes and actually profited BUT all the events afterwards i used a total of 42 and got none . the epic prize rate was probably changed theres just no way i can get THAT unlucky
    We are all in the same boat, terrible misleading information from Ubisoft lead this to happen, it's honestly ridiculous.