Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were clash parkour drop rates changed?

Joining a bit late here, I gotta agree, I assumed drop rates for the class they are in were all split equally. I understand the fact you won't release any data for a specific item, but I would appreciate if you guys(the team) make the data a bit more clear. Heck, even simply painting the display boxes. I didn't know what was considered epic before this, I just assumed it was only the bottom row.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

i used 42 tickets and didnt get a single epic prize not one. this is so broken .
    So the first event of this summerfest i used around 30 tickets and got 7 epic prizes and actually profited BUT all the events afterwards i used a total of 42 and got none . the epic prize rate was probably changed theres just no way i can get THAT unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    i used 42 tickets and didnt get a single epic prize not one. this is so broken .
    So the first event of this summerfest i used around 30 tickets and got 7 epic prizes and actually profited BUT all the events afterwards i used a total of 42 and got none . the epic prize rate was probably changed theres just no way i can get THAT unlucky
    We are all in the same boat, terrible misleading information from Ubisoft lead this to happen, it's honestly ridiculous.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied