Thread: Anomalizing Elegant Cultivator

Default Anomalizing Elegant Cultivator

The recipe of this item consists of 10 carrot blocks. Each carrot block currently is around 4 wls each, but with other elegant items, like the bone saw, it only takes 2 theater showers which are 2/1. I think the 10 carrot blocks should be reduced to 2
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

No thanks, i dont want my business to be annihilated

Also, its unfair to people who have alreday prepared their tools?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    No thanks, i dont want my business to be annihilated

Also, its unfair to people who have alreday prepared their tools?
    AMEN 10 chars

I know someone who has 1.7k carrots.
    Thats around 120dls.
    I can't change my past. Thats why I live in the present and fix my future.

Growtopian name- FurtherMaths

I don't think having a few people who "prepared" is enough of an excuse to leave the clash unbalanced as a concept.
    The recipe is absurd indeed so are is like half of elegant recipes.

Fishing rods in mind.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Fax, a harvesting a whole farm just for like 0.5-1 elegant compared to things like fishing where the fishing roles items are cheaper to get and less materials to make the elegant. +10000 cus the fact that elegant between events can be 20wls to 100wls is pretty insane and a little mind boggling and the least. Also I know this is kinda late but nerf fishing guild event 😔
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    AMEN 10 chars

Thats around 120dls.
    Lol hi... even though I am prepared, I think it should be changed to 2-5 carrots/elegant. I honestly think it might make the price rise even more, because there would be way more demand
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Lol hi... even though I am prepared, I think it should be changed to 2-5 carrots/elegant. I honestly think it might make the price rise even more, because there would be way more demand
    Yes good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    I don't think having a few people who "prepared" is enough of an excuse to leave the clash unbalanced as a concept.

Fishing rods in mind.
    Hia nenky

Yes. Very valid point. Pitty I was falsely suspended during the entirety of the fishing clash, so I don't know the price.

Fishing rods in mind.
    Omg a nice reply!
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Lesser Wizard

Fishing rods in mind.
    Fair, but from 10 to 2 seems way too harsh considering the carrot blocks (as well as other role items) dont have much uses.

Fair, but from 10 to 2 seems way too harsh considering the carrot blocks (as well as other role items) dont have much uses.
    Which is why they would be used in the elegant item, + 10 carrot blocks is like 50 wls,
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Well this is the reason why i will just skip splicing event. I wont do it in any case with pristine and no way i would buy carrots either so best way to handle this is, just skip it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

AMEN 10 chars

Thats around 120dls.
    you
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Well this is the reason why i will just skip splicing event. I wont do it in any case with pristine and no way i would buy carrots either so best way to handle this is, just skip it.
    Guess what?!
    Some people don’t have subscriptions or max guild ranks, and some people are just scraping 5 keys.
    Oh and some people cant do startopia, even surgery
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

AMEN 10 chars

Thats around 120dls.
    in which way making requirements from 10 to 2 will affect the price of the carrots?
    euh..?
    if they are 4 each they will remain 4 each you'll just need more from the other items.

an elegant item going up to 60 wls per piece knowing that we'll need more than 1 is insane.

for example i used 13 elegant rolling pins that cost 25~16 wls each imagine if 1 was 60wls+.
    people will just give up on the elegant and will just buy more pristine.
    so who will be really affected?
    About My GrowTopian :

My Goals :

Also visit :

IGN : caribbeanjr

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Guess what?!
    Some people don’t have subscriptions or max guild ranks, and some people are just scraping 5 keys.
    Oh and some people cant do startopia, even surgery
    Why can't? If you have wls to make elegant then you must have wls to make surgs and startopia right? I am not rich. Ppl just think that i'm rich, cause i have mags and ray, but guess what? I can't get wls out from my farming tools or i can't farm anymore. So no, they aren't wls, they are my working tools. I don't use my wls for making elegants, cause i am not idiot (i use wls to make surg and startopia and wont use elegants so i can use those wls for surg and star). What is your point? How this affects on you if you are so poor that you can't use elegants and you can't make surgs or startopia?
    If you have wls to make elegants then what is your excuse for not doing surg and star? Just don't use elegant and use those wls for surg. So simple.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Why can't? If you have wls to make elegant then you must have wls to make surgs and startopia right? I am not rich. Ppl just think that i'm rich, cause i have mags and ray, but guess what? I can't get wls out from my farming tools or i can't farm anymore. So no, they aren't wls, they are my working tools. I don't use my wls for making elegants, cause i am not idiot (i use wls to make surg and startopia and wont use elegants so i can use those wls for surg and star). What is your point? How this affects on you if you are so poor that you can't use elegants and you can't make surgs or startopia?
    If you have wls to make elegants then what is your excuse for not doing surg and star? Just don't use elegant and use those wls for surg. So simple.
    Whatever you just said knocks my brain, i am literally just saying that lots of people need to do nearly every event, including speedy splicers which happens to cost triple the amount, and in the last cooking event, i used around 15 elegants, so it would be similar with other events, therefore costing triple the cost
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    Whatever you just said knocks my brain, i am literally just saying that lots of people need to do nearly every event, including speedy splicers which happens to cost triple the amount, and in the last cooking event, i used around 15 elegants, so it would be similar with other events, therefore costing triple the cost
    Poor ppl doesn't use elegants. That's what i was saying.
    Actually lazy ppl use elegants, so i'm not sure do i actually want that they change recipe. I am lazy in some events too and that's why i skip splicing and in future i will skip also fishing. Maybe it is good that lazy ppl must pay from being lazy. Idc what they do with this issue, but something is very wrong, when most of ppl say that they used in cooking 2-4 times same amount of elegants that they used in fishing, breaking, placing or harvesting. They should check was cooking as balanced as it should be, cause if it wasn't, then we need really worry about surg and star events.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    in which way making requirements from 10 to 2 will affect the price of the carrots?
    euh..?
    if they are 4 each they will remain 4 each you'll just need more from the other items.

an elegant item going up to 60 wls per piece knowing that we'll need more than 1 is insane.

for example i used 13 elegant rolling pins that cost 25~16 wls each imagine if 1 was 60wls+.

Read my other reply after that instead of bashing my post.
    You pretty much dumbed down what Nenkai said.
    I don't need to justify myself twice.
    Read and the answers shall be provided.

Also that's not how economics works. There are people in this game who don't care about a mere 30wls extra. Think before you type. Just because the price goes up, doesn't mean demand will instantaneously drop to 0. Don't shoot figures at people without justifying for point clearly.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    euh..?

If there is no demand > there are less sales > eventually too much carrots > carrots will drop because everybody is selling them

I think nerfing from 10 to 5 or something would be more reasonable.

If there is no demand > there are less sales > eventually too much carrots > carrots will drop because everybody is selling them

I think nerfing from 10 to 5 or something would be more reasonable.
    And then buying for 4 each, having to buy 20 , then making elegants 10 times, which goes to 2 dls
    — The Doctor
    ― Ross Lynch