Thread: Profit with gems and station world

Default Profit with gems and station world

Hey! My mate and I got 8 DLs together. We thought it would be a good idea to buy a station world. So we went a head and got a station world for 8DLs with 4018 stations in it making it 5/1 for placed world. Some people told me that we got ripped off and it wasnt worth it, we currently make 30 mystery chems from every harvest we make, making it 60 per day. We are not sure what to do with them, either make forcefields, sell chems themselves or make frank leashes.

Also we got a little farm world and we are looking to use our gems on either packs or items to sell. Which is the best profitable pack / item to sell?

also looking to invest into items

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Newley View Post
    Hey! My mate and I got 8 DLs together. We thought it would be a good idea to buy a station world. So we went a head and got a station world for 8DLs with 4018 stations in it making it 5/1 for placed world. Some people told me that we got ripped off and it wasnt worth it, we currently make 30 mystery chems from every harvest we make, making it 60 per day. We are not sure what to do with them, either make forcefields, sell chems themselves or make frank leashes.
    Also we got a little farm world and we are looking to use our gems on either packs or items to sell. Which is the best profitable pack / item to sell?
    yo welcome o the forum,u should make fuels and sell at 20/wl
    prob surg pack i would say.
    good luck
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT

Quote Originally Posted by fixulater View Post
    prob surg pack i would say.
    good luck
    as in buy packs, place and sell? We were also thinking of yoloing on some of the packs and trying to do surge and get items which will probably not pay off.

Lesser Wizard

as in buy packs, place and sell? We were also thinking of yoloing on some of the packs and trying to do surge and get items which will probably not pay off.
    ye for both
    plz read again my previous reply
    thxs
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

would be better to buy rsp (500k/around 330 wl)
    or galactic packs
    wouldn't suggest surgery anymore

for the stats make (slime?) idk I don't use them so I didn't "calculate" the profits (I would try/see the price, how many chems it requires, if it would be better to just wait for apocalypse and sell the chems by themselves rather then sell items etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    would be better to buy rsp (500k/around 330 wl)
    or galactic packs
    wouldn't suggest surgery anymore

for the stats make (slime?) idk I don't use them so I didn't "calculate" the profits (I would try/see the price, how many chems it requires, if it would be better to just wait for apocalypse and sell the chems by themselves rather then sell items etc.)

is 100k gems worth of RSP good enough or too little?

Master Sorcerer

is 100k gems worth of RSP good enough or too little?
    would do only 500k or more, it was hard for me to sell like 200k worth of rsp