Thread: The chat update.

Post The chat update.

Hey.
    I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this chat update that was added a couple weeks ago. The majority hated it, but now that it has been in the game for a while, what do you think about it?
    Personally think its really useful; you could for example see have any players messaged you while you were away from keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Hey.
    I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this chat update that was added a couple weeks ago. The majority hated it, but now that it has been in the game for a while, what do you think about it?
    Personally think its really useful; you could for example see have any players messaged you while you were away from keyboard.
    Very useful. Especially the white bar that covers 99,99% of the screen on mobile.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Very useful. Especially the white bar that covers 99,99% of the screen on mobile.
    Completely agree, I finally can type without being able to see anything else on my screen, couldn't have been better
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

On pc i loved it when it came and now i love it even more. In spammy world, when i get msg i can now actually read it and if i have been afk, i see all fc, gc and msg so yeah, this is great update for pc. But i still wait that cursor. They promised that we get it, so we can fix typos. After i get that, then i'm super happy.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

I still have a problem where the white box to type wont disappear in some instances and when i press the chat box to make it disappear, the white box to type becomes bigger the next time i open chat/vending machine price set/billboard and eventually it becomes too big i cant press done/update vend. And ill have toreopen gt
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

yes yes very good but they ****ed up /me
    IGN: Pentavus
    Level 60
    2015 player

Quote Originally Posted by JINYOUNG0922 View Post
    I still have a problem where the white box to type wont disappear in some instances and when i press the chat box to make it disappear, the white box to type becomes bigger the next time i open chat/vending machine price set/billboard and eventually it becomes too big i cant press done/update vend. And ill have toreopen gt
    I know how to fix this problem. And that is to switch off your phone and switch it on again (not restart). Majority of the times it'll only require on try but if it doesn't work on the first try, you can do it again and it'll probably work. Though I found the solution regarding the white box problem, it still is troublesome to have to do it again if it does show up again.

About the new chat, I admit I have gotten used to it but I'd go back to the old chat in a heartbeat. I still don't like how there's a little gap between my phone and the chat at the top left corner. And the fact we don't type it directly to GT's chat box but we type onto the device's chat box makes lots of people sell spamming as they can copy and paste. This also makes me use my crappy vivo keyboard instead of my gboard which is the most annoying thing as of now. I really wish we could type into GT's chat box straight away like the old chat.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

Working towards a bgl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.