Thread: When will Ubisoft finally Advertise Growtopia Console?

Default When will Ubisoft finally Advertise Growtopia Console?

Literally all it would take is like a massive MIXER streamer to be paid to stream growtopia for like 2-4 days in a row and it would bring atleast 500 more consistent players to the XBOX servers πŸ˜‚ as I think PlayStation servers honestly have enough for now but if you focus on just one server at a time it would be so easy to grow the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    Literally all it would take is like a massive MIXER streamer to be paid to stream growtopia for like 2-4 days in a row and it would bring atleast 500 more consistent players to the XBOX servers πŸ˜‚ as I think PlayStation servers honestly have enough for now but if you focus on just one server at a time it would be so easy to grow the game
    I have no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    Thats a good idear think that helps a lot but they not even get the sound bug fixed so .... Rip ^^

Default Idea for growing the CONSOLE COMMUNITY πŸ’‘

This is mainly for the XBOX & SWITCH community, ( possibly will grow the PS4 community too )

So my idea, everybody that's playing on Xbox just stream on mixer even if the stream wont be that important atleast if all of us do that it will bring more spotlight to this game and we will slowly all grow follower by follower and one day even make a massive difference to the player count πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

ALSO! If anybody from the ubisoft team see this please forward this to whoever does the advertising side to growtopia ty, If you guys payed one of the biggest Mixer streamers to stream growtopia like 4 hours a day for a certain time that would grow the community too

tbh, GT console is not going to become a big community even if Ubisoft advertises it.
    The main reason is that it is not a console-friendly game, the grinding element of the game makes it not a console-friendly game, people would be more interested and the game would be fine with the grinding element if it had a linear storyline like Terraria, Warframe, and Destiny 2.

Terraria would be a good example both of them are 2D Platformers and an RPG, grinding for resources is both an element of the two games but Terraria is a better game because it has a linear storyline, bosses, and it's both offline and online.

If GT Console had a better approach to consoles then they would have more players. Remember this, not a single console player likes to grind to win the game and if needed they would just pay for it, the fun will be gone, and shazam! they will eventually quit.

(be logical, they don't need to advertise the console edition because most of the players will just buy gems)
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!