Thread: Still investigating?

Lesser Wizard

Default Still investigating?

Idk someone from ubi said that they are investigating this but it has been 2 months now without any update.

btw the dls are still missing!
    Name:  zzz123.PNG
Views: 136
Size:  11.7 KB

No context?

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    No context?
    A moderator took 100dls or more from world LOCKE, they we're supposed to investigate this but it's been 2 months now and they still a mod.
    Last edited by Odric; 11-20-2019 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Do not call out mods in your comments.

I'm pretty sure that they've already investigated it behind the scenes.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    A moderator took 100dls or more from world LOCKE, they we're supposed to investigate this but it's been 2 months now and they still a mod.
    No proof... Hmm... The video was too blurry to conclude anything though. We need an official response.
    Last edited by Odric; 11-20-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Updating quote to reflect change
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    10/10 Quality Investigation

Last edited by Odric; 11-20-2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Updating quote with change
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Hello everyone,

I want to start by apologizing for the lack of transparency on this. I'll offer you some closure, before locking the thread.

I initially went to LOCKE because I was getting a very high volume of spam from there, asking me to open it. After silencing many accounts for spamming with no end in sight, I simply meant to go to the world and see that it was about, or if anything was happening there that broke the game's rules. I did accidentally misclick, and unintentionally opened that area to a player who picked up the items. The team has investigated, and has been able to take care of this.

In terms of the video that circulated, this was captured when I realized what happened, and kicked the player out of that part of the world. For those who may think that I personally took the items, please rest assured that since I do not participate in the game's economy, I have no reason to want them.

Closing thread now.