Thread: Ghost Hunting [PROFITABLE?]

Question Ghost Hunting [PROFITABLE?]

Questions:
    - Is it profitable?
    - Profit from using X amount of jars
    - When is the best time to sell Ghost in Jar
    - How fast can you catch ghosts if you use free haunted link worlds? (Ghosts per minute)
    - What's the maximum amount of ghosts do you catch daily?

If you are a ghost hunter and looking for public haunted worlds, go to "GHOSTLINK" links are free!

You don't have to answer all the questions

its depend on luck if u use ssu

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by unusedname1 View Post
    Questions:
    - Is it profitable?
    - Profit from using X amount of jars
    - When is the best time to sell Ghost in Jar
    - How fast can you catch ghosts if you use free haunted link worlds? (Ghosts per minute)
    - What's the maximum amount of ghosts do you catch daily?

If you are a ghost hunter and looking for public haunted worlds, go to "GHOSTLINK" links are free!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ighlight=ghost
    This thread has a reply regarding detailed calculations.

1) Yes, it's profitable
    2) Dependent. The thread gives a rough gauge, but prices have changed, so do recalculate the factors. Furthermore, it depends if you use the GIJ for SSU or just sell it, one of which is a high-risk high reward, the other low-risk medium reward.
    3) I don't really know. However, at 2000 GT Time until 2300, there are fewer people online. Daily resets bring about many people. So, do look out for these time windows
    4) Dependent on skills and luck. If you're skillful, you can catch them easily and accurately.
    It's also dependent on luck because you have to find them
    5) I don't catch ghosts sorry

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ighlight=ghost
    This thread has a reply regarding detailed calculations.

1) Yes, it's profitable
    2) Dependent. The thread gives a rough gauge, but prices have changed, so do recalculate the factors. Furthermore, it depends if you use the GIJ for SSU or just sell it, one of which is a high-risk high reward, the other low-risk medium reward.
    3) I don't really know. However, at 2000 GT Time until 2300, there are fewer people online. Daily resets bring about many people. So, do look out for these time windows
    4) Dependent on skills and luck. If you're skillful, you can catch them easily and accurately.
    It's also dependent on luck because you have to find them
    5) I don't catch ghosts sorry
    Thank you

Lesser Knight

The link 404'd... I was hoping to see what kind of information was available regarding ghost hunting, but alas.
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

If you want to take a risk then I would try it. It might get you profit or it might not.
    IGN: Flameskin

Lesser Knight

I started with 200 jars and was able to catch 210 ghosts (194 normal ones and 16 mind ghosts). Wasted about 10 jars where I didn't catch any ghosts. Also got 59 seeds from placing the jars.

Yes, it is profitable, but you have to put in the effort! Buy a bunch of jars, catch as many ghosts as you can, and when you get the seeds, plant them. Then, use a sorrows and some fuel packs to harvest the ghost jar trees for max profit! It is not the best way to profit right now, but it's reliable. Good luck!

Lemme just say that theyre really profitable. I profitted 20-40ish wls from 60wls of jars. I dont really have the odds for this, but lenne just say that you should really do this if you want wls. Its quite fun, and you could get the ecto bones vial thing too

Ps. I sold the gijs, replanted the seeds and kept using them over and over till i was out. If ur gonna gamble and drop them on ssu's, goodluck

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as