Thread: colors not working on pc

Default colors not working on pc

the color doesn't work for me and never has on pc when i type `2 or use english keyboard and type it i already know it's not me i haven't typed the wrong thing or anything even onscreen keyboards dont work

Quote Originally Posted by LLOVE View Post
    the color doesn't work for me and never has on pc when i type `2 or use english keyboard and type it i already know it's not me i haven't typed the wrong thing or anything even onscreen keyboards dont work
    Colors work only in english keyboards. So if have some other, then you need change your pc settings. I have finnish keyboard but in windows i have english keyboard in settings. This changes also some keys positions so i'm not sure, is it really worth of. Some marks are super hard to find, whole they aren't in there, where they should be.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Colors work only in english keyboards. So if have some other, then you need change your pc settings. I have finnish keyboard but in windows i have english keyboard in settings. This changes also some keys positions so i'm not sure, is it really worth of. Some marks are super hard to find, whole they aren't in there, where they should be.
    bruh u should read the post, i said i tried changing the keyboard layout from windows settings it still doesnt work and yes it does work on nordic keyboards but not with me

I'm also from the Nordic countries. I think its just a problem with our keyboards? I succeeded typing in color once by spamming the 2 buttons
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls