Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: About using auto...

  1. #1

    Default About using auto...

    As the title says, why does using auto is illegal and how does it count by using auto??

    I don't need sleep, I need anwsers

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    It is illegal cause it's not fair for us that some ppl farm blocks without moving a muscle, while we others waste hours and hours to do that same. And what is auto? It's autoclicker, macro or robot. If something else than you break those blocks, then it is auto.

    Also auto farmers has ruined the economy. They are the reason why gems are cheap now days and why seeds are cheap also. So earning wls is harder now days than it was example 2 years ago and that is caused by autofarmers.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    494

    Default

    It is illegal because it gives you an unfair advantage.
    IGN : HHH

    Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

    Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    It is illegal cause it's not fair for us that some ppl farm blocks without moving a muscle, while we others waste hours and hours to do that same. And what is auto? It's autoclicker, macro or robot. If something else than you break those blocks, then it is auto.

    Also auto farmers has ruined the economy. They are the reason why gems are cheap now days and why seeds are cheap also. So earning wls is harder now days than it was example 2 years ago and that is caused by autofarmers.
    I thought earning wls are easier now days because free bfg.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    It is illegal cause it's not fair for us that some ppl farm blocks without moving a muscle, while we others waste hours and hours to do that same. And what is auto? It's autoclicker, macro or robot. If something else than you break those blocks, then it is auto.

    Also auto farmers has ruined the economy. They are the reason why gems are cheap now days and why seeds are cheap also. So earning wls is harder now days than it was example 2 years ago and that is caused by autofarmers.
    But isn't it a choice for everyone??? I mean that you get to use auto as a option, and I also don't know why does it needs to be ban (because of the unfair you said or because of too many people being a bot). Also if the world have auto clickers does the world and the owner get ban??? three questions heree

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowBK View Post
    I thought earning wls are easier now days because free bfg.
    Think again. If 2 years ago you got 1wl from 1k gem and now it is in most cases that you can buy wls from store and not even try buy stuff and sell for wls. So yeah, for noobs it is easier get wls than ever, but for pros, we need farm twice that amount of stuff to earn same wls what we earned just 1 year ago.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums View Post
    But isn't it a choice for everyone??? I mean that you get to use auto as a option, and I also don't know why does it needs to be ban (because of the unfair you said or because of too many people being a bot). Also if the world have auto clickers does the world and the owner get ban??? three questions heree
    But isn't murdering a choice for everyone? Why are people getting arrested for it?????

    I don't have to even explain how thats wrong. ^^^

    Owner gets banned it he/she lets autofarmers farm without doing anything.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    But isn't murdering a choice for everyone? Why are people getting arrested for it?????

    I don't have to even explain how thats wrong. ^^^

    Owner gets banned it he/she lets autofarmers farm without doing anything.
    Can i continue?
    and when murder is a choice, i think that house owner get arrested too, if he/she allows someone else make murder in his/hers home without even trying to stop that dude.

    So yeah, thats why world owner is getting punishment too. They support auto farmers just to get their own farmables broke faster, so they are partners in crime.

    Think, if everyone would start auto, then how down would gem economy and value go and how fast? Then all would be about, who has most bots to farm fastest gems. Then are we equal if someone has only phone, what wont allow you farm 24/7 but some other maybe has 1-2 computers what actually can farm 24/7 and if i have understood correct, ppl can run multiple bots per one pc. So is it equal if you have one phone and i have 2 pc with 10 farming bots per pc? Sounds fair? Hell no!. And like i said, think how wl value would change in just month if 40k players would have 10 bots per player and all those 10 bots farm 24/7? Who would buy yours seeds? Who would buy any of your item, while every single player farms with 10 bots magic bells, 24h per day?

    So do you really think that allowing auto is actual option?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums View Post
    But isn't it a choice for everyone??? I mean that you get to use auto as a option, and I also don't know why does it needs to be ban (because of the unfair you said or because of too many people being a bot). Also if the world have auto clickers does the world and the owner get ban??? three questions heree
    Yes, it's a choice for everyone. You can choose to use it but you must be ready to suffer the consequences.

    It has to be a ban because it has an undesirable effect on the game. Firstly, farmables prices has been plummeting down ever since autobots were introduced. Secondly, the value of gems has depreciated over the years, not only because of BFGs but more of Autobots. If the value of gems depreciates, no one would buy gems for money and that would affect sales of the game (this is purely my opinion). Thirdly, it creates an uneven playing field for everyone. Sure, you might say everyone can use autobots, making it a level playing field. However, people with more alternate accounts on many devices have an unfair advantage, so no matter what auto farmers possess an unfair advantage.

    Yes, they get banned

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    929

    Default

    It's merely software that does all the work without you being absent which basically gives unfair advantage against the ones that spend hours doing the tasks that you can do without moving a finger. Everyone has a choice to do what they want to however, there are rules that must be followed to maintain peace and order. Breaking one of them will have consequences and they will lead to punishments for your actions. It has to be illegal, otherwise tons of players in-game are going to use such thing and get everything they want much easier than it is now and eventually it's gonna affect whole Growtopia's economy in a bad way.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 63
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming (Puchy)
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Can i continue?
    and when murder is a choice, i think that house owner get arrested too, if he/she allows someone else make murder in his/hers home without even trying to stop that dude.

    So yeah, thats why world owner is getting punishment too. They support auto farmers just to get their own farmables broke faster, so they are partners in crime.

    Think, if everyone would start auto, then how down would gem economy and value go and how fast? Then all would be about, who has most bots to farm fastest gems. Then are we equal if someone has only phone, what wont allow you farm 24/7 but some other maybe has 1-2 computers what actually can farm 24/7 and if i have understood correct, ppl can run multiple bots per one pc. So is it equal if you have one phone and i have 2 pc with 10 farming bots per pc? Sounds fair? Hell no!. And like i said, think how wl value would change in just month if 40k players would have 10 bots per player and all those 10 bots farm 24/7? Who would buy yours seeds? Who would buy any of your item, while every single player farms with 10 bots magic bells, 24h per day?

    So do you really think that allowing auto is actual option?
    As you said: " Think how wl value would change in just month if 40k players would have 10 bots per player and all those 10 bots farm 24/7? Who would buy yours seeds? Who would buy any of your item, while every single player farms with 10 bots magic bells, 24h per day? "

    I think that it is just a matter of time whether the price of your items, farmable seed or block gets their price cheaper than never before. This is inevitable, because the amount of the players will definitely rise( I believed in GT for now), and people would just farm more and more of the farmable or mass more items.The game would be much more easier for new players to play since the price of everything in the store would not change and also be harder for people to get rich. Lastly, the game dies, (because of people who are tired for farming to get rich) (I guess if all of this happens the game would die before it's out of world name to choose) and only players left is who wants to get to know new friends.

    And for the murder case, it is only same with the auto case for the reason where the house owner/ world owner gets jailed/ banned if they don't care about it. But what if I above IS TRUE, then there is no reason for mods to ban auto, this game would died eventually...

    (I've also see your plans for stopping the "overproduced seeds" by selling it to "this guy" It's a great plan to stop the whole dying Growtopia lol.)

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Only autofarmers sympathize with other autofarmers. I'm not saying I think you're one, I'm saying I know you're one. Quit the bullcrap.
    IGN : HHH

    Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

    Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Behind a bush in France
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Yes means yes, no means no. It's common sense.

    Yes, you can do it as an option, but like KrazyBoi said, you must suffer the consequences and be banned.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums
    I think that it is just a matter of time whether the price of your items, farmable seed or block gets their price cheaper than never before. This is inevitable, because the amount of the players will definitely rise( I believed in GT for now), and people would just farm more and more of the farmable or mass more items.The game would be much more easier for new players to play since the price of everything in the store would not change and also be harder for people to get rich.

    I don't think you know the law of supply and demand. That's a lesson I got from 9th Grade.

    Item prices will rise if player count rises because these items (i.e. Farmables, Clothes, Wings) will get a higher demand. High demand would mean high prices, especially if there isn't a lot of farmables to meet these demands in the circulation.

    Take for example: Before, Chandelier blocks cost 20-25/WL. This was because it was a top tier block, making it difficult to splice which therefore gave it a low supply in the circulation, and nearly everyone wanted this. As years went by, the number of players decreased and the number of Chandeliers in the circulation increased. With an abundant supply of Chandeliers (due to massive farming) with less players around, nobody wants to buy 20-25/WL anymore and farmers can now afford selling these 100/WL because they have too much Chandeliers in stock.



    Back in the topic of autos

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi
    Secondly, the value of gems has depreciated over the years, not only because of BFGs but more of Autobots. If the value of gems depreciates, no one would buy gems for money and that would affect sales of the game
    I couldn't agree more, and this is not just an opinion, it's a fact. The same principle applies with gems.

    If way too many gems are being created from BFGs and Auto-farming bots, it becomes "cheap and easy to get", and if it becomes "easy to get", nobody would be buying gems from the store, which means, there won't be that much sales for Growtopia, which if you still don't know, is needed to keep the servers up and running and to pay the people who are working behind this game. If the game couldn't generate enough income to keep it alive, it will shut down.


    The fact that the game is on a decline as of the moment does not justify the use of bots. This practice is killing the game on par with casinos and it is ruining the economy. This is already an abuse of in-game mechanics via third-party-software and people using bots deserves the ban.


    If you wanna know how the Stock Market Crash of 1929 happened, it started it off from too many lazy people who wanted to gain more money in easy ways. This scenario is comparable to Growtopia's on a micro level.
    Last edited by RocketPro092; 11-22-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPro092 View Post
    Yes means yes, no means no. It's common sense.

    Yes, you can do it as an option, but like KrazyBoi said, you must suffer the consequences and be banned.






    I don't think you know the law of supply and demand. That's a lesson I got from 9th Grade.

    Item prices will rise if player count rises because these items (i.e. Farmables, Clothes, Wings) will get a higher demand. High demand would mean high prices, especially if there isn't a lot of farmables to meet these demands in the circulation.

    Take for example: Before, Chandelier blocks cost 20-25/WL. This was because it was a top tier block, making it difficult to splice which therefore gave it a low supply in the circulation, and nearly everyone wanted this. As years went by, the number of players decreased and the number of Chandeliers in the circulation increased. With an abundant supply of Chandeliers (due to massive farming) with less players around, nobody wants to buy 20-25/WL anymore and farmers can now afford selling these 100/WL because they have too much Chandeliers in stock.



    Back in the topic of autos



    I couldn't agree more, and this is not just an opinion, it's a fact. The same principle applies with gems.

    If way too many gems are being created from BFGs and Auto-farming bots, it becomes "cheap and easy to get", and if it becomes "easy to get", nobody would be buying gems from the store, which means, there won't be that much sales for Growtopia, which if you still don't know, is needed to keep the servers up and running and to pay the people who are working behind this game. If the game couldn't generate enough income to keep it alive, it will shut down.


    The fact that the game is on a decline as of the moment does not justify the use of bots. This practice is killing the game on par with casinos and it is ruining the economy. This is already an abuse of in-game mechanics via third-party-software and people using bots deserves the ban.


    If you wanna know how the Stock Market Crash of 1929 happened, it started it off from too many lazy people who wanted to gain more money in easy ways. This scenario is comparable to Growtopia's on a micro level.

    Guess what? You're right. I'm too lazy to type back this topic. Most of your view are right, I can agree with that. Anyways I get what you guys (or girls)mean and I get what I ask for so thanks for replying. ==

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Not Behind You
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums View Post
    As the title says, why does using auto is illegal and how does it count by using auto??

    I don't need sleep, I need anwsers
    I hope this is a joke.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Tlaloc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    It's "Venezia" not Venice
    Posts
    2,820

    Default

    mods why I got banned I just use autofarmer

    "personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585[/FONT]
    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 90
    600,000 gems / 1,000,000
    🌹

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard SWAGMR5055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Auto is like u using those clicker apps to farm on mobile and using bots to farm

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    I hope this is a joke.
    lol if you just read what Ihave said above you'll know what I mean lol

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •