Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mods, stop shortening the lifespan of this game!

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    No matter how hard you try, there's nothing we can do, Ubisoft bought this game for one reason and one reason only.
    Money.
    there's more than that, mainly revenue.
    I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
    Dreams:

Quote Originally Posted by GrowSans View Post
    there's more than that, mainly revenue.
    Name:  sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdas.PNG
Views: 190
Size:  12.3 KB

so isnt revenue money lol

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    Name:  sadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdas.PNG
Views: 190
Size:  12.3 KB

so isnt revenue money lol
    I was gonna say that

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    He cannot see PRIVATE messages.
    Think about it, if he did that, why would he get banned after the sb. Obviously he wouldn't msg the mods. Anyway, mods were hidden then, I wanted to check who banned him but couldn't.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

Working towards a bgl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

The mods by banning people that are toxic to the community are helping the game grow.

In a garden you have to cut out the weeds to let the flowers grow.

Nontheless it isn't out job to judge peoples punishments and we can't have the full case. Also swearing and racism are both prohibited in the rules. And since it is clear every time you enter the game you have NO right to complain about it when you get punished for it.

So if you think that by banning players that are harmful to the community is killing the game then you are wrong. If you don't like the rules don't play dear "csnhacker"

Oh and btw if the person that got banned thinks that his punishment was unfair it's his job to contact and discuss with the moderators not yours
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    The mods by banning people that are toxic to the community are helping the game grow.

Nontheless it isn't out job to judge peoples punishments and we can't have the full case. Also swearing and racism are both prohibited in the rules. And since it is clear every time you enter the game you have NO right to complain about it when you get punished for it.

So if you think that by banning players that are harmful to the community is killing the game then you are wrong. If you don't like the rules don't play dear "csnhacker"

Oh and btw if the person that got banned thinks that his punishment was unfair it's his job to contact and discuss with the moderators not yours

You Just Kill Him
    I LoVe Your Comment
    Be Kind To Each Other

Quote Originally Posted by Po3 View Post
    You Just Kill Him
    I LoVe Your Comment
    dude,

this isn't even helping....

also "killed"
    Its simple to think being blind in one eye is easy..

Til' you have no eyes.

10bang the frog -2019 (Vote me for president btw)

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Are you saying youve never offended anyone or having done something bad? Youve never swore or said something racist ever in growtopia? Honestly i can tell so just by this reply.
    bold of you to assume they got banned because of those small offense
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

100% right. And btw this show also thats it dosen't matter if you rich or poor, same rules for everyone, as it is.
    The one and only

Quote Originally Posted by EchoBlitz View Post
    No matter how hard you try, there's nothing we can do, Ubisoft bought this game for one reason and one reason only.
    Money.
    Why else? Who would invest on a game "just for fun"?

- - - Updated - - -

This is pretty much all that's needed to say

Contact Me:

See my thread on respect

Racism's pretty terrible, and you don't know the entire story.
    IGN: LeMolotov
    World: CPFARM1

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    if you're so convinced that it's dying then don't bother about it?

once again they get permaban for a good reason but Ubisoft can't say why. if your friend is so scared of being banned,then clearly he/she did smth illegal to lol
    Yeah Liq’s true,

And oh yeah, forgot to mention, I rather have a dead game with less people breaking the rules tbh
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Why else? Who would invest on a game "just for fun"?
    I mean don't try to solve anything in this game and expect your voice to be heard properly or even heard at all. Ofc they won't invest just for fun, 'just for fun' was Seth and Hamumu as they didn't spend too much money on this game (not that i am aware of) and it generated profit for them, to indie devs building games and having a community is fun but eventually the time will come when they have to sell the game as not everything stays fun forever :/

You can't expect to enjoy a game throughout the entirety of its lifespan, especially when it has been running for 6+ years now. Nothing lasts forever.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    You can't expect to enjoy a game throughout the entirety of its lifespan, especially when it has been running for 6+ years now. Nothing lasts forever.
    I’d also like to add that by tolerating racist players, a game’s community becomes a lot less appealing to potential new players, as if they happen to be an ethnicity / minority that’s constantly demonized in game, then they stay away from the game.

"personal info (SSID, Debit card, real name, etc) here."
    Steam, if you want.
    Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585[/FONT]
    IGN: Tlaloc1
    Level: 91
    700,000 gems / 1,000,000
    🌹

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
    I’d also like to add that by tolerating racist players, a game’s community becomes a lot less appealing to potential new players, as if they happen to be an ethnicity / minority that’s constantly demonized in game, then they stay away from the game.
    Yeah I am seeing a rise in racism/hate against ethnicities especially Indonesians as majority of players are from Indonesia and coz of this most people who scam have the Indo flag and people think it's ok to make fun out of every other indonesians even the new players as you mentioned, I feel like it is because their grammar is bad as english isn't their mother tongue and people think they are superior because they know english. This isn't always the case but this is my thought, also this can happen with any other country and happens not just in games but real life

Hello all,

As you know, ban discussions are not permitted on our forums.

The player in question is more than welcome to get in touch with us through our official support channels to get more information.

Closing this thread now.