Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: I changed

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    716

    Default I changed

    So after the tragedy 2 weeks ago,I think it is okay to say I changed,I am no longer myself,I am WORSENED.. I am pretty much numb,I think I changed how I wear clothes I wear all black,I don't smile. My parents noticed it. I just got in a fight earlier,just what happened to me? Am I depressed? Did this depression changed me entirely?

    For people who dont know about the tragedy it's basically all yes all my BESTFRIENDS betraying me.. Like they say Trust takes years to build,but seconds to break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    :^)
    Posts
    2,970

    Default

    I'm so sorry you had to experience this, cheer up! You'll find better people than them

    Although this may not be the best idea, you can always find new friends here on the forums (Or just hangout, it's not that bad).

    Cheer up , we're here for you

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    stay strong by yourself.

    and for finding new friends part, becareful

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    o o f 10chars

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Falling in flow of love..
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    Have you actually identified your problem? I've seen a lot of negative threads from you also the replies..

    heres my tip : try not to be depressed. try to be happy and be the best as you can be and also dont let negativity knock you down.
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I'm so sorry you had to experience this, cheer up! You'll find better people than them

    Although this may not be the best idea, you can always find new friends here on the forums (Or just hangout, it's not that bad).

    Cheer up , we're here for you
    All those efforts,I waited for them..I came back to unite but they are soo

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    stay strong by yourself.

    and for finding new friends part, becareful
    That's why I love people with cat hats

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    Have you actually identified your problem? I've seen a lot of negative threads from you also the replies..

    heres my tip : try not to be depressed. try to be happy and be the best as you can be and also dont let negativity knock you down.
    I became like this so fast,I posted negativity because I was mad,I passed my anger to the game and forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,177

    Default

    Ignore the "friends", seek help from an professonal if it gets too bad. You'll get through this. We're always here to support you.
    IGN: Ephus
    _______________________________________________
    Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [EPHUS]

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!


    Avatar made by: TheThingIs

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    716

    Default

    oooooffffff meee
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,096

    Default

    I also changed. At least for a while.
    I changed my thinking, i became more negative.

    I'm also thinking of changing my set that includes the cat hat.
    Idk anymore if i should stay as the cat hat guy or become someone new.

    It just a lot of people know me for my clothing which i haven't change for 3 years.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard TheMappper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Luminia
    Posts
    441

    Default

    hmm... i think you should consult a psychiatrist.
    Captain America quotes

    I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from

    FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I JUST WANTED TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT.

    I can do this all day

    THEN FINISH IT. CAUSE I’M WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE LINE.

  11. #11
    Knight Sumotravis30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    yes.
    Posts
    83

    Exclamation Either way - Try asking for help

    It doesn't matter what and how you're feeling, but rather, it is that if you feel emotionally troubled...

    GET MENTAL SUPPORT.

    Personally, I cannot stress this enough - the fact that you should never ever keep emotional conflict like this to yourself! The feeling will grow bigger and bigger, and eventually, you'll start to break apart (physically and mentally).

    Try talking to your parents about it. Let it all out. Who knows? Maybe they can understand why you're acting like the way you have ever since you felt like you changed and even console you. If the feeling persists, try asking them to find a psychiatrist for counseling.

    If you're not comfortable with it (maybe you knew how they are like and you feel intimidated?), try talking with a teacher (if you're in school), preferably a counsellor. Maybe they can help you get over it.

    It may be a bit unsympathetic and insensitive by asking you to try and get over it, but hey, that's life! You'll get people that supports you or mug you, but I know for a fact you WILL get back up if life's not in your favour.



    "Along the way you'll meet loads of people, maybe even form relationships with them. But only time will tell whether it will hold or not." To me, that's part of life.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,979

    Default

    all this over 80 wls????

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    I recently changed too. For the better or worse, idk. All I know is that I'm on the edge of taking my own life and no one can stop me

  14. #14
    Knight CrazeeManeeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    it's best you didn't know
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    I recently changed too. For the better or worse, idk. All I know is that I'm on the edge of taking my own life and no one can stop me
    dont do it! it's best if you just ask your closest friends and family for help.
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazeeManeeak View Post
    dont do it! it's best if you just ask your closest friends and family for help.
    Well you see, I was fighting with my mom and stepdad recently. I refused to work after my workplace closes and on weekends so we got into a fight

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Axzyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I also changed. At least for a while.
    I changed my thinking, i became more negative.

    I'm also thinking of changing my set that includes the cat hat.
    Idk anymore if i should stay as the cat hat guy or become someone new.

    It just a lot of people know me for my clothing which i haven't change for 3 years.
    I became x5 negative,like sh*t man f*ck this

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    all this over 80 wls????
    Well, first a 60 wls one then 80 wls then leaving me in a gang fight, sh*tttttttt I hate them so much!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    It doesn't matter what and how you're feeling, but rather, it is that if you feel emotionally troubled...

    GET MENTAL SUPPORT.

    Personally, I cannot stress this enough - the fact that you should never ever keep emotional conflict like this to yourself! The feeling will grow bigger and bigger, and eventually, you'll start to break apart (physically and mentally).

    Try talking to your parents about it. Let it all out. Who knows? Maybe they can understand why you're acting like the way you have ever since you felt like you changed and even console you. If the feeling persists, try asking them to find a psychiatrist for counseling.

    If you're not comfortable with it (maybe you knew how they are like and you feel intimidated?), try talking with a teacher (if you're in school), preferably a counsellor. Maybe they can help you get over it.

    It may be a bit unsympathetic and insensitive by asking you to try and get over it, but hey, that's life! You'll get people that supports you or mug you, but I know for a fact you WILL get back up if life's not in your favour.



    "Along the way you'll meet loads of people, maybe even form relationships with them. But only time will tell whether it will hold or not." To me, that's part of life.
    I broke physically,mentally,virtually. I am already corrupted and will stay that way,friends and mercy is now not an option,I will live corrupted forever. I already left my gang mates,I had much work with them.. Yeah,life never had one I wish like I was never born.. Uhh,thanks mate appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity
    Status: Poor

    Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Calm down. Please be more civil when choosing words to describe something. People who have low proficiency in English tend to use unfavourable words, you don’t want to look like a fool, do you? While on the other hand, being civil could change someone’s impression of you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah, if you need someone to chat to, PM me what time on the forums, Growtopia time, thanks.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    "Tomorrow will be better day" <- that mantra carried me for my whole childhood. I never lost my whole hope. Sure there was points when i was ready to give up. But cause my life has not been the easiest one, i needed something what i can say to myself over and over again and "tomorrow will be better day" was the one, what i picked. Also i made deal with myself that every day is good day. If someone ruined my day, it was just that day. Next day is always good day (well doesn't work 100%, but helps). So yeah, happiness isn't just there, you need choose it. You need work for it. It doesn't just come to you, without any effort. If we just wait for better times without trying, we can't reach it.

    And depression is something what comes without reason, so don't worry. Your down mood has reason and that's why it is easier to fix. Depression rarely has reason, it is metal health issue without reason.

    So, talk with someone, talk here, talk with family member, talk in some online help place what your country has. Just don't stop talking and you will get through for this. There is always better day in future. Maybe you can't see it rn, but believe me, there is. It could be far away rn, but some day you will reach it. And yes, it is worth of waiting.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    2,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    So after the tragedy 2 weeks ago,I think it is okay to say I changed,I am no longer myself,I am WORSENED.. I am pretty much numb,I think I changed how I wear clothes I wear all black,I don't smile. My parents noticed it. I just got in a fight earlier,just what happened to me? Am I depressed? Did this depression changed me entirely?

    For people who dont know about the tragedy it's basically all yes all my BESTFRIENDS betraying me.. Like they say Trust takes years to build,but seconds to break.
    congratulations, you're going through the "worst time of your life" phase

    i can't give any motivation because trust me it is going to be harder than anything ever
    h

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    I have a suggestion for you

    Think posi-

    WAIT WAIT WAIT dont leave yet!
    Hear me out, it might be different for you but
    Look, follow me lead.

    [Reply locked! Check in reply to continue!]


    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •