Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I changed

I recently changed too. For the better or worse, idk. All I know is that I'm on the edge of taking my own life and no one can stop me

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    I recently changed too. For the better or worse, idk. All I know is that I'm on the edge of taking my own life and no one can stop me
    dont do it! it's best if you just ask your closest friends and family for help.
    Hi! My name is basically CrazyManiac...
    Lovely to meet everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazeeManeeak View Post
    dont do it! it's best if you just ask your closest friends and family for help.
    Well you see, I was fighting with my mom and stepdad recently. I refused to work after my workplace closes and on weekends so we got into a fight

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I also changed. At least for a while.
    I changed my thinking, i became more negative.

I'm also thinking of changing my set that includes the cat hat.
    Idk anymore if i should stay as the cat hat guy or become someone new.

It just a lot of people know me for my clothing which i haven't change for 3 years.
    I became x5 negative,like sh*t man f*ck this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    all this over 80 wls????
    Well, first a 60 wls one then 80 wls then leaving me in a gang fight, sh*tttttttt I hate them so much!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
    It doesn't matter what and how you're feeling, but rather, it is that if you feel emotionally troubled...

GET MENTAL SUPPORT.

Personally, I cannot stress this enough - the fact that you should never ever keep emotional conflict like this to yourself! The feeling will grow bigger and bigger, and eventually, you'll start to break apart (physically and mentally).

Try talking to your parents about it. Let it all out. Who knows? Maybe they can understand why you're acting like the way you have ever since you felt like you changed and even console you. If the feeling persists, try asking them to find a psychiatrist for counseling.

If you're not comfortable with it (maybe you knew how they are like and you feel intimidated?), try talking with a teacher (if you're in school), preferably a counsellor. Maybe they can help you get over it.

It may be a bit unsympathetic and insensitive by asking you to try and get over it, but hey, that's life! You'll get people that supports you or mug you, but I know for a fact you WILL get back up if life's not in your favour.

"Along the way you'll meet loads of people, maybe even form relationships with them. But only time will tell whether it will hold or not." To me, that's part of life.
    I broke physically,mentally,virtually. I am already corrupted and will stay that way,friends and mercy is now not an option,I will live corrupted forever. I already left my gang mates,I had much work with them.. Yeah,life never had one I wish like I was never born.. Uhh,thanks mate appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Hi I'm Axzyte
    GrowID: Alixity

Goals:
    Get WOTD
    Get Focused Eyes
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=400842&dateline=15630  10791Thanks for this!

Calm down. Please be more civil when choosing words to describe something. People who have low proficiency in English tend to use unfavourable words, you don’t want to look like a fool, do you? While on the other hand, being civil could change someone’s impression of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, if you need someone to chat to, PM me what time on the forums, Growtopia time, thanks.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

"Tomorrow will be better day" <- that mantra carried me for my whole childhood. I never lost my whole hope. Sure there was points when i was ready to give up. But cause my life has not been the easiest one, i needed something what i can say to myself over and over again and "tomorrow will be better day" was the one, what i picked. Also i made deal with myself that every day is good day. If someone ruined my day, it was just that day. Next day is always good day (well doesn't work 100%, but helps). So yeah, happiness isn't just there, you need choose it. You need work for it. It doesn't just come to you, without any effort. If we just wait for better times without trying, we can't reach it.

And depression is something what comes without reason, so don't worry. Your down mood has reason and that's why it is easier to fix. Depression rarely has reason, it is metal health issue without reason.

So, talk with someone, talk here, talk with family member, talk in some online help place what your country has. Just don't stop talking and you will get through for this. There is always better day in future. Maybe you can't see it rn, but believe me, there is. It could be far away rn, but some day you will reach it. And yes, it is worth of waiting.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

So after the tragedy 2 weeks ago,I think it is okay to say I changed,I am no longer myself,I am WORSENED.. I am pretty much numb,I think I changed how I wear clothes I wear all black,I don't smile. My parents noticed it. I just got in a fight earlier,just what happened to me? Am I depressed? Did this depression changed me entirely?

For people who dont know about the tragedy it's basically all yes all my BESTFRIENDS betraying me.. Like they say Trust takes years to build,but seconds to break.
    congratulations, you're going through the "worst time of your life" phase

i can't give any motivation because trust me it is going to be harder than anything ever
    h

I have a suggestion for you

Think posi-

WAIT WAIT WAIT dont leave yet!
    Hear me out, it might be different for you but
    Look, follow me lead.

[Reply locked! Check in reply to continue!]

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

all this over 80 wls????
    Yes....13 years old Smh
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

all this over 80 wls????
    All this for losing friend. Wls are side part here, i think main thing is that he has friend who betrayed him just for 80wls. Now he feels that his value is 80wl what is almost nothing.

When my friend scammed my geiger, i felt so mad and disappointed. I was like.. rlly?! my value to u is 12wl? Like rlly? That hurts. Not wls just the fact that your friend exchanged you for 12wls. He must hated me for real.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Growtopia is a cruel game and I learnt that lesson way too many times to count. You know what I did when my 'bestest friend' in gt scammed me? I took a break - Meaning I left the house, I went to eat, I went for a walk in a park that's close to my house, I called up my closest irl friends who actually care about me and I hung out with them. We went to bowl and watched movies. So for 2 years( plus or minus a few months) I didn't play this game and life felt great. So the moral of the story here is get off growtopia and do other things that are make productive. Gws <3

royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
    don't change my mind

So after the tragedy 2 weeks ago,I think it is okay to say I changed,I am no longer myself,I am WORSENED.. I am pretty much numb,I think I changed how I wear clothes I wear all black,I don't smile. My parents noticed it. I just got in a fight earlier,just what happened to me? Am I depressed? Did this depression changed me entirely?

For people who dont know about the tragedy it's basically all yes all my BESTFRIENDS betraying me.. Like they say Trust takes years to build,but seconds to break.
    Sounds like your facing depression, which is
    kinda common is this new, stressful generation. I myslef know quite few of my close buddies who also suffer from it, and it can be quite troublesome for most people. Try consulting your parents, friends or anyone you feel confident sharing your problems with. If that doesn't work, try taking it easy from all the stress in life, and go on a vacation or feild trip with your family or your close buds. That amount of fun is sure to put your mind back in it's place! .

Depression is a serious problem that can also lead to far worse cases if not treated immediately, so try your best to get rid of it before it's too late, and it becomes too hard to deal with. Good luck bruh, and may the force be with you!.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!