Thread: All minor flaws in Growtopia!

Exclamation All minor flaws in Growtopia!

Hello guys . Firstly, I haven't been in the Forum for a long time. And during that time, I've decided to investigate and find the minor issues/need to be changed things of Growtopia . And so far I have found six flaws totally and I think the game will be visually better if these flaws are changed by the Developers . Let's start from the first minor issue:

• Between "Dr." and the player's name should empty(Dr. <Name>).
    • The challenge timer's label(XX:XX) actually isn't in the middle of screen. It should be a little right.
    • Player's gem amount should be in above when Grow Events' icon disabled.
    • This isn't very noticeable but, same account type(Supporter/Super-Supporter) players' flags' are a little more big.
      You can understand what I mean by looking at this screenshot: https://prntscr.com/q0ilx7
      Look at this. Two Super-Supporters but other player's flag is a little bigger.
    • Before the new rendering machine, the "Back" button and some other buttons in the sections "Options" and "About" were
      stuck to the left side of the screen. But now, it's changed and not stuck anymore. I think, the old system was better.
    • And again, before the new rendering machine, I noticed that some buttons like "Play Online" and world buttons were minimized a little in Mobile.

So guys, these were all I found. But don't forget that; I'm not enforcing Developers to change, these are just my suggestions about Growtopia's visual view.

And of course, feel free to share if you too have minor flaws/issues like these. I'll add more soon .
    ~ єνєяувσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ gσ нєανєи. вυт иσвσ∂у ωαитѕ тσ ∂ιє... ~

#BRINGBACKLBRANCH

Goals:
    - Get a Magplant (0/1)
    - Level up to 125 (71/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Find a Rainbow Egg (0/1)
    - Drop a GHC in GBCs (Done!)

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    Between "Dr." and the player's name should empty(Dr. <Name>).
    It's better that it's like this in my opinion so that it is more different from Dr. Destructo

Quote Originally Posted by Processor View Post
    So guys, these were all I found. But don't forget that; I'm not enforcing Developers to change, these are just my suggestions about Growtopia's visual view.
    This belongs to the suggestion box then

AND the shop. It unselectes once u buy. Cant spam buy now. Maybe add a option to buy 10/100 packs at a time..
    Hello

In the Gem Store, [Item Packs] and [Locks And Stuff] section, there are still the New icon on packs that was revamped, or tempted, or for convenience such as Surgical Kit, or the Small Seed Pack Collection [ Bundles of 10 ], despite it being in the shop for more than months.

And some clothing overlap others too, such as the Jack Pants and any footwear, or the EMT Jumpsuits.
    Missing pixels for some old items, demonic arms etc, on the right side of the demonic arm, you would see your skin tone, depending what is it, but noticeable if your skin tone is opposite of the item.
    I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
    Dreams:

• When growtopian turn left, something wrong happening. Check Eyes(with mouth and nose), feets and hands. Right side completely normal.

• Inventory buttons(Recycle,drop,store,info) really so big. They are doesn't fit with GUI.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    • When growtopian turn left, something wrong happening. Check Eyes(with mouth and nose), feets and hands. Right side completely normal.

• Inventory buttons(Recycle,drop,store,info) really so big. They are doesn't fit with GUI.
    bumppppppp
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post

For the first part: Growtopia is actually a game based in a 3d engine/3d characters, which have 2d textures. This happens because the Camera from which you see the game in slightly off centered with your character and youre seeing the empty space at an angle.

For the second part: GUI buttons are locked to your resolution. If you want smaller buttons, pick a smaller res.