Thread: About geigers...

Question About geigers...

So I just wanna ask how frequent is a crystal drop when using the Geiger? because I made like 4 alts for an afk Geiger farm and used them for 5 hours a day and 2/4 accounts I made got a good drop (2 White Crystals).

I just wondered if it is considered lucky or if the chances of a crystal drop for a <LVL 5 account is buffed because if it is, it could potentially deteriorate the value of crystals.
    I hope someone could answer this

p.s, I know I shouldn't complain about why I got frequent crystal drops but it just made me worried if they buffed the chances of getting one because it could make the crystals cheaper and suppliers like me will get fewer wls.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

That's just pure luck, although black crystal is best crystal you can obtain through the Geiger, and because of the demands of white crystal, obviously white crystal's value would increase. Nonetheless, i doubt that they silently buffed the chances.

(wow hacker how u get so many white crystal)
    I, Growonos Giovanna, have a dream.
    Dreams:

Quote Originally Posted by GrowSans View Post
    That's just pure luck, although black crystal is best crystal you can obtain through the Geiger, and because of the demands of white crystal, obviously white crystal's value would increase. Nonetheless, i doubt that they silently buffed the chances.
    well I guess that is reasonable but I might conduct research and see if accounts below LVL 5 gets a better chance of getting good crystals, it's just really insane that in less than a week I got like 1 DL from investing 48 wls on Geiger Counters which is faster than farming
    CHJOP CHJOP

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    well I guess that is reasonable but I might conduct research and see if accounts below LVL 5 gets a better chance of getting good crystals, it's just really insane that in less than a week I got like 1 DL from investing 48 wls on Geiger Counters which is faster than farming
    you would need to test this an absurd amount of times to get 'accurate' results
    because of luck etc.

I don't know why they would make it <5 have a higher chance, makes no sense to me as they wouldn't be able to farm to buy it if they were under level 5
    and that's the usual level for alt accounts (which are used for surg/Geiger etc.)

doesn't make sense to me

Lesser Knight

Someone actually DID a quantitative research on Geiger rewards.

Here's the link: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...op-Rate-Record
    It's very informative and up-to-date.
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPro092 View Post
    Someone actually DID a quantitative research on Geiger rewards.

Here's the link: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...op-Rate-Record
    It's very informative and up-to-date.
    Thanks for this!

Edit:

Good thing you replied this, I have been starting mine since last week after I got like 2 white crystals in a day.

I might make one if Geiger day happens. oof gotta make 5 accs for this and sacrifice my main for that day :P
    CHJOP CHJOP