Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Is Daily Challenge fair? Due there is Guild Challenge.

  1. #1

    Default Is Daily Challenge fair? Due there is Guild Challenge.

    Is the Daily Challenge fair?

    I see that the Daily Challenge is now unfair, because the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge have the same challenge.

    Maybe Ubisoft can change the challenge system? as made the Challenge is not the same between the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge.

    Because if they are the same, they don't focus on 1 Challenge (Guild Challenge or Daily Challenge), they can win both challenges at the same time.

    Is it fair? It was very disturbing for the Daily Challenge solo participants.
    (My opinion, because I want to try to win the Daily Challenge but on the other hand I think it's impossible).

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    i dnt care when u started
    Posts
    584

    Default

    I don't know what are you saying

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwneyGT View Post
    Is the Daily Challenge fair?

    I see that the Daily Challenge is now unfair, because the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge have the same challenge.

    Maybe Ubisoft can change the challenge system? as made the Challenge is not the same between the Guild Challenge and the Daily Challenge.

    Because if they are the same, they don't focus on 1 Challenge (Guild Challenge or Daily Challenge), they can win both challenges at the same time.

    Is it fair? It was very disturbing for the Daily Challenge solo participants.
    (My opinion, because I want to try to win the Daily Challenge but on the other hand I think it's impossible).
    If you are aiming for a good placement in the personal daily challenge, I don't see how guild daily challenges interfere with you. You just got to try your best because you know there are other competitive players.
    hi im snow how you doin?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    I don't know what are you saying
    Example :
    Daily Guild Challenge is Chef Showdown.. But there is also Chef Showdown in Normal Daily Challenge.. Why same Challenge?
    I mean.. is that fair? They arent focus at 1 challenge.. (if they are pro player in pro guild, they can win both challenge, example : Parkeigt owner guild 100, he win Normal Daily Challenge, also his guild win Daily Guild Challenge)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    one person can't solo carry a whole guild unless the entire guild works together too,if the 1st place gets a personal prize and guild prize them it's fair. not like they spent 0 effort for it
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwneyGT View Post
    Example :
    Daily Guild Challenge is Chef Showdown.. But there is also Chef Showdown in Normal Daily Challenge.. Why same Challenge?
    I mean.. is that fair? They arent focus at 1 challenge.. (if they are pro player in pro guild, they can win both challenge, example : Parkeigt owner guild 100, he win Normal Daily Challenge, also his guild win Daily Guild Challenge)
    In order for a guild to win, it requires every member (or at least most of them) to participate. If it is the same challenge, then they would focus on either one or both since the point system is the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    one person can't solo carry a whole guild unless the entire guild works together too,if the 1st place gets a personal prize and guild prize them it's fair. not like they spent 0 effort for it
    hi im snow how you doin?

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    A Place Far Away
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    So your point is 2 challenges to run like daily running cooking challenge and the guild like fishing? Nah for me no one can carry his own team. It like when people in guilds help each other they technically be so happy because there hard work gotten a reward
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN M4K3U

    Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    So your point is 2 challenges to run like daily running cooking challenge and the guild like fishing? Nah for me no one can carry his own team. It like when people in guilds help each other they technically be so happy because there hard work gotten a reward
    Cause that, every player need to choose.. his guild or his self to win the Challenge..

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwneyGT View Post
    Cause that, every player need to choose.. his guild or his self to win the Challenge..
    If they contribute points for themselves, then it will also contribute to the guild.
    hi im snow how you doin?

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    There's too many challenges that solo players have massive disadvantages in.
    Having both guild and daily challenges be the same entity is completely unbalanced

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    There's too many challenges that solo players have massive disadvantages in.
    Having both guild and daily challenges be the same entity is completely unbalanced
    like what? the only disadvantaged challenge for solo players that i know of is crystal crusher


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    like what? the only disadvantaged challenge for solo players that i know of is crystal crusher
    High influence:
    - Pineapple Panic
    - BOO Blast (happens often due to the hated ghost day)
    - Crystal Crusher
    => guild members harmonize crystals since only the punch counts
    => Rainbow Crystal sharing
    - Fishing Frenzy
    => Guild Potion - Big Fish
    => players selling ccb exclusively to guild members for lower prices
    => having guild members cut up fish to reduce lag (yes, lag has a direct influence on the catch rate and cutting them yourself takes precious time)

    Low influence:
    - Growganoth's Game and the following (opposite guild members can just try to disrupt you, which has happened before)
    - Patrick's Prize
    - Carnie Contest
    - War of Wolves
    - Radiation Race
    - Battler's Beatdown (guild members pooling high tier pets)
    - Chef Showdown (players using shared Master Chef's Oven)

    Not to mention that due to both challenges occuring at the same time it has become a lot more difficult to participate at all, which really disrupts the monthly challenge achievement.
    Some rich guild officers (not calling out names) tend to sponsor other members for clash and guild challenges, so in the end the guild challenges still come down to who has the most wealthy and active members.
    Where's the challenge in that?

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    High influence:
    - Pineapple Panic
    - BOO Blast (happens often due to the hated ghost day)
    - Crystal Crusher
    => guild members harmonize crystals since only the punch counts
    => Rainbow Crystal sharing
    - Fishing Frenzy
    => Guild Potion - Big Fish
    => players selling ccb exclusively to guild members for lower prices
    => having guild members cut up fish to reduce lag (yes, lag has a direct influence on the catch rate and cutting them yourself takes precious time)

    Low influence:
    - Growganoth's Game and the following (opposite guild members can just try to disrupt you, which has happened before)
    - Patrick's Prize
    - Carnie Contest
    - War of Wolves
    - Radiation Race
    - Battler's Beatdown (guild members pooling high tier pets)
    - Chef Showdown (players using shared Master Chef's Oven)

    Not to mention that due to both challenges occuring at the same time it has become a lot more difficult to participate at all, which really disrupts the monthly challenge achievement.
    Some rich guild officers (not calling out names) tend to sponsor other members for clash and guild challenges, so in the end the guild challenges still come down to who has the most wealthy and active members.
    Where's the challenge in that?

    I'll disagree with you and I suggest you viewing it from a different perspective. The guild challenge encourages solo challengers to come together and compete as a team , making it more fun and social like the game is supposed to be played. There is nothing to lose by joining and being part of a guild and I think it gives far more benefits than disadvantages.
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    I'll disagree with you and I suggest you viewing it from a different perspective. The guild challenge encourages solo challengers to come together and compete as a team , making it more fun and social like the game is supposed to be played. There is nothing to lose by joining and being part of a guild and I think it gives far more benefits than disadvantages.
    I can not regard guild challenges as a mere social activity as long as I am required to win 30 daily challenges for the monthly challenge achievement.
    Even more so when you consider, that the daily challenge has a competitive frame.

    Guild challenges aren't really team-building or social either. Especially due to the 2h time frame which forces you to shrink communication to a minimum.
    For most it's more like doing something alone while knowing that others are doing the same

    Tldr;
    It's fine if you just want to have a nice time with your guild members during a competitive activity, but I don't.
    I want a fair chance to win

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I can not regard guild challenges as a mere social activity as long as I am required to win 30 daily challenges for the monthly challenge achievement.
    Even more so when you consider, that the daily challenge has a competitive frame.

    Guild challenges aren't really team-building or social either. Especially due to the 2h time frame which forces you to shrink communication to a minimum.
    For most it's more like doing something alone while knowing that others are doing the same

    Tldr;
    It's fine if you just want to have a nice time with your guild members during a competitive activity, but I don't.
    I want a fair chance to win
    How does the guild challenge prevent you from winning the personal
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    How does the guild challenge prevent you from winning the personal
    see my first and second post in this thread

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer iAngelBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I can not regard guild challenges as a mere social activity as long as I am required to win 30 daily challenges for the monthly challenge achievement.
    Even more so when you consider, that the daily challenge has a competitive frame.

    Guild challenges aren't really team-building or social either. Especially due to the 2h time frame which forces you to shrink communication to a minimum.
    For most it's more like doing something alone while knowing that others are doing the same

    Tldr;
    It's fine if you just want to have a nice time with your guild members during a competitive activity, but I don't.
    I want a fair chance to win
    we talk alot during crystal crusher and boo blast, infact ive made more bonds because of guild challenges.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    High influence:
    - Pineapple Panic
    - BOO Blast (happens often due to the hated ghost day)
    - Crystal Crusher
    => guild members harmonize crystals since only the punch counts
    => Rainbow Crystal sharing
    - Fishing Frenzy
    => Guild Potion - Big Fish
    => players selling ccb exclusively to guild members for lower prices
    => having guild members cut up fish to reduce lag (yes, lag has a direct influence on the catch rate and cutting them yourself takes precious time)

    Low influence:
    - Growganoth's Game and the following (opposite guild members can just try to disrupt you, which has happened before)
    - Patrick's Prize
    - Carnie Contest
    - War of Wolves
    - Radiation Race
    - Battler's Beatdown (guild members pooling high tier pets)
    - Chef Showdown (players using shared Master Chef's Oven)

    Not to mention that due to both challenges occuring at the same time it has become a lot more difficult to participate at all, which really disrupts the monthly challenge achievement.
    Some rich guild officers (not calling out names) tend to sponsor other members for clash and guild challenges, so in the end the guild challenges still come down to who has the most wealthy and active members.
    Where's the challenge in that?
    boo blast is just one person being boosted, which is easily done by yourself and a few friends to help you set it up.

    crystal crusher still needs significant investment from the person being pushed, otherwise you wont win at all. if you want the achievement, look for a guild willing to push you. rainbow crystal blocks take too long to place in a competitive scenario, and you always could have your friends harmonize.

    fishing frenzy should be low influence? anyone can buy ccb, you should be prepping for all challenges if you want to win 30 of them. also, why are you even trying most of the daily challenges if you have a phone that cant handle a pile of fish? i never lagged when i did the fishing challenge.

    for the pet battle challenge, people only pool pets together for like 10 trainers. the requirement to win the daily challenge is usually 50+, i dont see the problem here?

    for chef showdown, what in the world does master chef oven have to do with the challenge? cooking a 50-59 percent food gives you like 5 points. either you can cook fast or you cant.
    Ariana

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAngelBear View Post
    we talk alot during crystal crusher and boo blast, infact ive made more bonds because of guild challenges.

    - - - Updated - - -


    boo blast is just one person being boosted, which is easily done by yourself and a few friends to help you set it up.

    crystal crusher still needs significant investment from the person being pushed, otherwise you wont win at all. if you want the achievement, look for a guild willing to push you. rainbow crystal blocks take too long to place in a competitive scenario, and you always could have your friends harmonize.

    fishing frenzy should be low influence? anyone can buy ccb, you should be prepping for all challenges if you want to win 30 of them. also, why are you even trying most of the daily challenges if you have a phone that cant handle a pile of fish? i never lagged when i did the fishing challenge.

    for the pet battle challenge, people only pool pets together for like 10 trainers. the requirement to win the daily challenge is usually 50+, i dont see the problem here?

    for chef showdown, what in the world does master chef oven have to do with the challenge? cooking a 50-59 percent food gives you like 5 points. either you can cook fast or you cant.
    Asking friends to be available during every daily challenge due to the possibility of it being a boo blast challenge is disrespectful of their time without reasonable payment. In a guild setting it's way easier to find some available people and they will more reliably join since they get the guild reward.
    The fact is you absolutely can not do this challenge alone.

    Similar to above: it will very like not be won when done alone
    And you'd have to trust your friends large amounts of wls depending on your setup.
    In a high tier guild the members would have paid multiple dls of deposit to join.
    I am currently a guild leader and do not see myself leaving for this alone, eventually I might have to if my endeavours to change the rigged system bear no fruits.

    Buying a guild potion - fishing by yourself for every fishing frenzy is a huge disadvantage compared to it being shared.

    As for preparing for all daily challenges: how likely do you think is it, that I'd win in wolfworld against say someone who really enjoys parkour and practices certain setups regularly? Nill? Well that's what I thought after trying once while being harassed with purposely large chat boxes and billboards at difficult jumps. Do you expect me to practice wolfworld until I can do blind jumps consistently?
    Wolf whistles, crystals and legal briefs arent exactly cheap either, you know. A single failed attempt and practice will cost you dearly.
    It's better to stay realistic

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    GOT7
    Posts
    176

    Default

    So do you expect to win challenges without even being good at anything. If you arent willing to spend wls to practice, dont even bother to get top 3 for challenges. Personally i used up 50 wolf whistle and counting over the last week to practice for guild challenge and improved my timing for ww7 from not being able to do to 10minutes to 6minutes. You obviously arent willing to dedicate yourself to win daily challenges so its better to stay realistic. Do you actually think that wolf skills and cooking skills came out from nothing? Obviously these people practiced alot
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JINYOUNG0922 View Post
    So do you expect to win challenges without even being good at anything. If you arent willing to spend wls to practice, dont even bother to get top 3 for challenges. Personally i used up 50 wolf whistle and counting over the last week to practice for guild challenge and improved my timing for ww7 from not being able to do to 10minutes to 6minutes. You obviously arent willing to dedicate yourself to win daily challenges so its better to stay realistic. Do you actually think that wolf skills and cooking skills came out from nothing? Obviously these people practiced alot
    Neither cooking nor wolf world are things that I enjoy too much and could do emphatically over extreme periods, sure.
    Saying I am not dedicated is kind of out of the blue.
    I am just comparing myself, who managed to get 4-5 minutes on avg. per wolfworld during practice, to people that have peaks of 1.5-2 minutes for certain wolfworlds.
    At no point have I belittled the required effort, quite the opposite, so why do you assume that I think that skills come out from nothing?
    You're obviously not familiar with the bell curve of skills and are also missing out on the majority of my arguments to wrongly interpret a smaller comment/rant on the side

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •