Thread: Tabs for different items

Default Tabs for different items

How about different and individual tabs for blocks, backgrounds, clothes, consumables, etc. I feel like it would be very convenient.

It is accessible at the side, under the info button. The original backpack system would remain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JicinIsInvalid View Post
    How about different and individual tabs for blocks, backgrounds, clothes, consumables, etc. I feel like it would be very convenient.

It is accessible at the side, under the info button. The original backpack system would remain as well.
    Do you mean, being able to filter the backpack according to item type?

I would love this. +1

196 slots with clutter... And it takes me a minute or more to look for the Fire Hose.
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Do you mean, being able to filter the backpack according to item type?

I would love this. +1

196 slots with clutter... And it takes me a minute or more to look for the Fire Hose.
    Yes, filter, that was what I meant. S9rry if my English ain't too good.

Yes, filter, that was what I meant. S9rry if my English ain't too good.
    No, your english is good. Don't worry.

It's just hard to picture what you're trying to suggest by how you worded it.
    IGN: CandleJack

To expand on your idea, I think there should be different options and choices in which you can organize your inventory. For example, you could keep the classic inventory (the way it is now), go by color of items, what properties they are (such as blocks, seeds, clothes, etc.), organize by how many of the same item you have (such as having 200 dirt blocks, and then 160 platforms, and then 147 doors, and then 78 signs, and then 43 lava seeds, so on and so forth) descending or ascending, or customizing your inventory yourself, where you can organize every item to be anywhere you want.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyBoyVII View Post
    To expand on your idea, I think there should be different options and choices in which you can organize your inventory. For example, you could keep the classic inventory (the way it is now), go by color of items, what properties they are (such as blocks, seeds, clothes, etc.), organize by how many of the same item you have (such as having 200 dirt blocks, and then 160 platforms, and then 147 doors, and then 78 signs, and then 43 lava seeds, so on and so forth) descending or ascending, or customizing your inventory yourself, where you can organize every item to be anywhere you want.
    I wanna add something to this too. Simply, a full customization capability would be good.
    A good example is like the inventory of Minecraft and Terraria where you could just put the items wherever you want in your inventory
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

In general the backpack/inventory is pretty sorted out imo, the doors first, followed by locks & consumables and so on. But certain filters or even a search bar in the backpack will help significantly. (Also pls allow us to have more than just 196 slots)

+1
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    In general the backpack/inventory is pretty sorted out imo, the doors first, followed by locks & consumables and so on. But certain filters or even a search bar in the backpack will help significantly. (Also pls allow us to have more than just 196 slots)

+1
    clothes are terribly sorted out. i struggle hard in fashion shows with 190 clothes
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    clothes are terribly sorted out. i struggle hard in fashion shows with 190 clothes
    Maybe have a filter for types of clothes as well?
    I mean there are classifications for clothes in the wiki.