Thread: New ways?

Lightbulb New ways?

Haven't been playing for over 2 years and now I wanna start again, I have about 400 Chands and 60wls,and a 300+ wl worth of set. Don't wanna sell the set if possible. Is farming chands still the best way to earn wls, or is there other stuff? Just tell me the current ways to earn wls.

Chandeliers would definitely be a good farmable to focus on, but if you're able get a decent stock of pepper trees as well since they're cheap and offer a decent amount of gems.
    IGN: LeMolotov
    World: CPFARM1

Quote Originally Posted by LeMolotov View Post
    Chandeliers would definitely be a good farmable to focus on, but if you're able get a decent stock of pepper trees as well since they're cheap and offer a decent amount of gems.
    I also see people farming lgrids. OK, I'll listen to your advice. Also, is there any other ways other than farming to get wls currently?

Quote Originally Posted by iskambil104 View Post
    I also see people farming lgrids. OK, I'll listen to your advice. Also, is there any other ways other than farming to get wls currently?
    You could try finding rare world names, profit off of selling items for expensive after buying them for cheap, and that sort of thing.
    IGN: LeMolotov
    World: CPFARM1

Lesser Wizard

I mean if you sell your set that will be 300 more wls to use to make profit

"There's daggers in men's smiles"

man if u bought chands back then in 2017 for that price. i got some bad news 4 u

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    man if u bought chands back then in 2017 for that price. i got some bad news 4 u
    o well
    LeonoSykes

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by iskambil104 View Post
    Haven't been playing for over 2 years and now I wanna start again, I have about 400 Chands and 60wls,and a 300+ wl worth of set. Don't wanna sell the set if possible. Is farming chands still the best way to earn wls, or is there other stuff? Just tell me the current ways to earn wls.
    Sell all the chands and buy 1 lgrid farm. Farm it every 3 days. If u can farm it every day, then buy another 2-3 farms by selling ur set. Farming ur way up is the best way to earn wls. BFGs are a decent option if u hv nth to do ie waiting for trees to grow