Thread: Update Idea for Music

Default Update Idea for Music

Hello!

I have an idea for music in Growtopia. My idea is that if you are building an adventure world, and you have music, it would be cool if you could travel to different parts of the parkour, for example a sad or scary part of the parkour, and it would play different music. What I am basically saying is that you could set an area like a huge lock, and that area would link to a certain song world, and it would ONLY play in that area. You can only link to a world that you own and it has music playing in it. I want this to be added because if you want a cool song for the world you are making, but there are suspenseful parts to the parkour, you should be able to link to another song that is scary for that particular part, and as soon as you leave the designated area, the music returns back to the song that is playing in the world, or to no music at all. There would be obviously a limit to how many songs and the area that the song is played in due to spam.

Tell me what you guys think about this idea!

Sincerely,

BillyBobsGt

This is kinda why music-playing blocks exist in Growtopia

I really like this idea, but you can create this exact thing with just the right blocks. For mysterious parts you can use the military radio, for battle-ish parts the Headbanging Steel Wolf etc.

It is quite hard to maintain the music at the same volume-level and have it not get mixed with other songs, while keeping your world design clean so I'll give this suggestion half a point. +1/2

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

If you’re that serious with music, try creating interlinked worlds
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Pretty cool suggestion. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    This is kinda why music-playing blocks exist in Growtopia

I really like this idea, but you can create this exact thing with just the right blocks. For mysterious parts you can use the military radio, for battle-ish parts the Headbanging Steel Wolf etc.

It is quite hard to maintain the music at the same volume-level and have it not get mixed with other songs, while keeping your world design clean so I'll give this suggestion half a point. +1/2
    yes but there is still that glitch with music blocks giving lagspikes when ever they load in, which makes music blocks completely unusable if your world has any kind of gameplay whatsoever
    hi all
    Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Meraak View Post
    Pretty cool suggestion. +1

yes but there is still that glitch with music blocks giving lagspikes when ever they load in, which makes music blocks completely unusable if your world has any kind of gameplay whatsoever
    Oh, I didn't know. They should really fix that

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!