Thread: What about Buying machine?

Default What about Buying machine?

Machine what u can fill whit dls and select item what you are buying and how much you are paying for it. Would make buying tons of items much easyer when sb. How about this one?
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

This has been suggested a lot of times, hopefully they add it soon!!
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

That’d be too op. No.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Banned

In the almost 1 year that I've been here on the forums, I've seen at least 8 of these threads + I made one myself..

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    In the almost 1 year that I've been here on the forums, I've seen at least 8 of these threads + I made one myself..
    Pfff I've seen like 15
    Retired poster

Copypaste from another thread suggesting this:

This suggestion has been given dozens, if not hundreds of times. Although is seems like a neat idea and a nice way to buy the things you need - you should note that BUY+ worlds will do this too. All they'd need is two machines; one to buy and one to sell. They would never have to stock again and have practically infinite profit from it. Absolutely 100% economy breaking.

When you look for an item these days, you usually go right to the BUY+ world for that item. Sellers do this too, and surprisingly a lot of people are okay with selling their items a little cheaper, which BUY+ worlds will take advantage of to stock their shops. Any actual player shop worlds would quite likely just shut down if they knew they could super easily find a buy machine in a world to sell their stuff. Nobody likes waiting.

Having a buy machine would pretty much destroy what Growtopia is all about, and there is no way I could support that happening.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.