Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 122

Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default Question for bfg with auto farmer

    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    bump .

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    Unfortunately, your friend is right and you need to find time to monitor it.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Unfortunately, your friend is right and you need to find time to monitor it.
    if i had time, i would do paid bfg

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    You could make a world with steam stuff. I do not know the exact design but it would open the door after 4 times. This would make it so that autofarmers would get their gems stolen if they're not looking at the screen.
    Professional poster

    [Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

    Contact me:

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Opening a bfg isn't any magic of free locks with no work. Opening and hosting on requires tons of dedication and patience.

    So, unfortunately, you'll have to monitor the BFG if you intend on opening it.
    IGN: Ephus
    _______________________________________________
    Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [EPHUS]

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!


    Avatar made by: TheThingIs

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Falling in flow of love..
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    why dont u try hiring admins? trusted ones like your friends
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    why dont u try hiring admins? trusted ones like your friends
    like i said, they are free bfg world.

    usually i let myself slide and harvest/plant while im in class.
    and i dont think someone would want to moniter bfg world everyday

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    This autofarmer issue is why I turned my back from free BFGs.

    Ain't nobody got time to monitor everyone in a dozen of farm worlds until hundreds of thousands of blocks are broken. I have a life.

    Sadly, I believe the only solution is if we are provided a better system that will automatically, precisely and correctly identify autofarmers and ban them for good.
    IGN: CandleJack

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    This autofarmer issue is why I turned my back from free BFGs.

    Ain't nobody got time to monitor everyone in a dozen of farm worlds until hundreds of thousands of blocks are broken. I have a life.

    Sadly, I believe the only solution is if we are provided a better system that will automatically, precisely and correctly identify autofarmers and ban them for good.
    Exactly, it should be mods job.

    It not like we let auto farmer in on purpose. It free and we dont care who break.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Exactly, it should be mods job.

    It not like we let auto farmer in on purpose. It free and we dont care who break.
    they just push the responsibility to us, bfg owners


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default henlo

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    they just push the responsibility to us, bfg owners
    which doesn't make sense to me, as BUY+ owners get away with having spammers in their world

    yeah if they see them they ban them, but they aren't always online to monitor their world

    if they're going to enforce this rule to bfg owners, I don't see why not buy+ owners

    (not salty about buy+ owners, but their logic is that if their hacking/doing illegal things in your world [like autofarming] can get your world nuked])
    correct me if I'm wrong but this is downright stupid.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I was going to open free bfg anytime soon. But then my friend told me that if my bfg world has auto farmer, it will be nuked.

    I design my world so that i can afk harvest and plant. I dont have time to monitor the world 24/7. How can i know if they are auto farmer or not since i open the world to public?

    I have no intention of letting auto farmer farm but i dont have time to monitor that why i open it to public for free.

    How can i make it work?

    Get some trusted friends to check in on the world hourly(what i did for my old bfg worlds for gem scammers, worked really really great, also there's a steam design that allows doors to be opened externally if a gate is used 10-20 times. This should prevent auto farmers from gaining gems, but it doesn't necessarily prevent their presence in the world
    IGN:jtfishtest2 (I got hacked)cri




    FREE GEMS AND XP[PEPPERS] AT CLINICALLY!!!

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTfish View Post
    Get some trusted friends to check in on the world hourly(what i did for my old bfg worlds for gem scammers, worked really really great, also there's a steam design that allows doors to be opened externally if a gate is used 10-20 times. This should prevent auto farmers from gaining gems, but it doesn't necessarily prevent their presence in the world
    But u cant change the fact that banning auto breaker is mods responsibility.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  15. #15

    Default

    Hello everyone

    You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

    You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

    That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

    We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    Hello everyone

    You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

    You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

    That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

    We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
    like we said, we dont have time to monitor the world, we have a life too.

    warning or not, it doesnt take long till we reach strike 4 cuz WE DO NOT HAVE TIME to monitor the world. and the bfg is free to begin with.

    we bfg owner can ban auto farmer but its not our job. even if we didnt manage to banned them, u dont have to punish us.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    507

    Default

    You can have friends search for autofarmers in your BFG's. Give them all of the autofarmer's gems when they find one.
    IGN : HHH

    Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

    Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    Hello everyone

    You're able to refer to this thread which goes over BFG's and auto-farmers:

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ead.php?546074

    You'll notice that the first infraction is just a warning. After that, it's a world ban for a certain duration until strike 4.

    That said, knowingly allowing auto-farmers in your world will result in a nuke of that world and suspension of your account.

    We're always open to feedback regarding your concerns about our policies, so please don't hesitate to share them with us.
    As a BFG owner, it's especially tiring to monitor the rooms every time. I don't get how we will get punished if theres only 1 autofarmer in the world. Just 1. Sometimes we ban the autofarmers and more autofarmers enter. This is very annoying.

    Moreover, some autofarmers do not AFK, they break like normal and still can respond to you. I'm not sure about precisely detecting autofarmers, and if I were to ban an innocent, my world's reputation would be absolutely tarnished.

    Also, anyone mind telling me how to identify autofarmers? Some (if not majority) do not AFK throughout the BFG, and theres no way for me to identify them?

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Oakum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyBoi View Post
    As a BFG owner, it's especially tiring to monitor the rooms every time. I don't get how we will get punished if theres only 1 autofarmer in the world. Just 1. Sometimes we ban the autofarmers and more autofarmers enter. This is very annoying.

    Moreover, some autofarmers do not AFK, they break like normal and still can respond to you. I'm not sure about precisely detecting autofarmers, and if I were to ban an innocent, my world's reputation would be absolutely tarnished.

    Also, anyone mind telling me how to identify autofarmers? Some (if not majority) do not AFK throughout the BFG, and theres no way for me to identify them?
    Mods have to manually check for autofarmers the same way you do: by pulling them outside. In other words, your worlds are safe if the autofarmers aren't AFK. If Ubisoft had been able to make a system that automatically bans autofarmers, they wouldn't have created those punishments in the first place.
    IGN : HHH

    Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

    Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    3,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakum View Post
    You can have friends search for autofarmers in your BFG's. Give them all of the autofarmer's gems when they find one.
    are u willing to do this?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •