Thread: Question for bfg with auto farmer

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    And let see how many stay and break
    I would stay.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    I would stay.
    I doubt that.

Any opinion about odric reply?

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

I doubt that.
    I wished I could prove you wrong but I have no magplants lol
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

I personally use a The Adventure Begins/Adventure Timer to kick all farmers every 10 minutes. Since I haven't managed a BFG in a long time, certainty on players being able to respawn on their last checkpoint is not assured. You're better off checking for yourself.

After the timer reset, you may now ban whoever is auto-punching on the white door.

About this system, I won't deny that there are flaws, but it's extremely useful for anybody with an occupied schedule as it is automated.
    "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
    IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
    Level: 75
    2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
    > MEMES
    > WHIM
    > HUNGERGAMES
    > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
    1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
    2. Become known for something.
    3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUOfficial2013/
    - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Quote Originally Posted by Meme. View Post
    I personally use a The Adventure Begins/Adventure Timer to kick all farmers every 10 minutes. Since I haven't managed a BFG in a long time, certainty on players being able to respawn on their last checkpoint is not assured. You're better off checking for yourself.

After the timer reset, you may now ban whoever is auto-punching on the white door.

About this system, I won't deny that there are flaws, but it's extremely useful for anybody with an occupied schedule as it is automated.
    It wont help, u have to online every 10 mins to open the door. Most farmer died with their doors closed

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya

Not too sure why you think your BFG is our responsibility. You're asking us to be available 24/7 to make sure you can make profit off of people who you're not willing to watch over. Almost like you want us to be your employees, rather than paying your own admins.

You think we should start banning BUY+ worlds because there are spambots. This confuses me. Why would a BUY+ world owner get banned for someone else sticking spambots in their world telling players to go to OTHER worlds? There is absolutely no benefit for the BUY+ world owner.

Imagine this real life rendition of your scenario: You're in a self-serve store. Someone's shouting near the door that you can buy surgery equipment in another store somewhere else. The police show up, arrest him, then the self-serve store gets closed for "allowing" this kind of disruption.

Cool. BUY+ world is banned now; an innocent offline player removed from Growtopia.

The BFG scenario in real life: You own a factory, but you don't pay your workers. Anybody can come and work in your factory. All of a sudden, a couple of workers seem to be getting you more profit than the others, but they don't appear to be doing anything special from what you can see. The police show up, arrest these two workers for cheating the system, then your factory gets shut down and you get banned for allowing your workers to cheat. This is because you're gaining the profit for them cheating.

Wow. BFG world got nuked because it didn't stop the auto-farmers... I wonder what we can do to fix this so it doesn't happen? Hmm...

Close your "factory" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people use your BFG. If you can't monitor your own world, you might not be qualified to run a BFG. It's your responsibility.

Hopefully this cleared things up for you!

Much love,

~ Odric
    Any idea why mod think our world which is THEIR GAME isn't their responsibility?

Imagine, You were hired to look over a party to keep the bad kids out.
    The good kids were hosting game which anyone can join. A bad kid came and ruin the good kids game.
    You sure did some job to keep some bad kids out but didn't manage to keep ALL THE BAD KIDS out and instead of trying to make up for it, you thought "Hmm.. the kids are having fun by themselves. They should look after themselves.".
    And you tell the kids "Not too sure why you think your game is my responsibility. I was hired to look over the party nOt yOUr gAmE. You're asking me to be available 24/7 to make sure you can fun?"
    Ofc we are! You got paid to keep us safe!
    Shouldn't you be fired?

Close your "game" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people play your game. If you can't monitor your own game, you might not be qualified to run a game. It's your responsibility.
    ^^^ this is what u sound like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by R4Z; 01-07-2020 at 02:52 AM.

Any idea why mod think our world which is THEIR GAME isn't their responsibility?

Imagine, You were hired to look over a party to keep the bad kids out.
    The good kids were hosting game which anyone can join. A bad kid came and ruin the good kids game.
    You sure did some job to keep some bad kids out but didn't manage to keep ALL THE BAD KIDS out and instead of trying to make up for it, you thought "Hmm.. the kids are having fun by themselves. They should look after themselves.".
    And you tell the kids "Not too sure why you think your game is my responsibility. I was hired to look over the party nOt yOUr gAmE. You're asking me to be available 24/7 to make sure you can fun?"
    Ofc we are! You got paid to keep us safe!
    Shouldn't you be fired?

Close your "game" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people play your game. If you can't monitor your own game, you might not be qualified to run a game. It's your responsibility.
    ^^^ this is what u sound like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    dats right, the growtopia team has the responsibility to ensure their game is clean and not filled with all this cheaters and spam bots
    i dont see why you are pushing your responsibility to us to handle the bad kids when we are not given any power to punish them

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Just set a world lock timer every 5 minutes or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    If your problem is opening doors, just use dragon gates or an open area.

Seems your world was linked to a famous world since you won't bother watching your bfg 24/7
    Please click

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If your problem is opening doors, just use dragon gates or an open area.

Seems your world was linked to a famous world since you won't bother watching your bfg 24/7
    no link at all. just advertise for 1 min and u will find enough breaker.

and good luck with open area or dragon gate.
    i lost count on how many time i said this, but weird layout will shush people away.

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    Hiya

Not too sure why you think your BFG is our responsibility. You're asking us to be available 24/7 to make sure you can make profit off of people who you're not willing to watch over. Almost like you want us to be your employees, rather than paying your own admins.

You think we should start banning BUY+ worlds because there are spambots. This confuses me. Why would a BUY+ world owner get banned for someone else sticking spambots in their world telling players to go to OTHER worlds? There is absolutely no benefit for the BUY+ world owner.

Imagine this real life rendition of your scenario: You're in a self-serve store. Someone's shouting near the door that you can buy surgery equipment in another store somewhere else. The police show up, arrest him, then the self-serve store gets closed for "allowing" this kind of disruption.

Cool. BUY+ world is banned now; an innocent offline player removed from Growtopia.

The BFG scenario in real life: You own a factory, but you don't pay your workers. Anybody can come and work in your factory. All of a sudden, a couple of workers seem to be getting you more profit than the others, but they don't appear to be doing anything special from what you can see. The police show up, arrest these two workers for cheating the system, then your factory gets shut down and you get banned for allowing your workers to cheat. This is because you're gaining the profit for them cheating.

Wow. BFG world got nuked because it didn't stop the auto-farmers... I wonder what we can do to fix this so it doesn't happen? Hmm...

Close your "factory" when you're not there. Simple fix. Stop letting people use your BFG. If you can't monitor your own world, you might not be qualified to run a BFG. It's your responsibility.

Hopefully this cleared things up for you!

Much love,

~ Odric
    No wonder this game can't function. Cause these guys can't even own to their responsibilities in maintaining their own created code of conduct.
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You could make a world with steam stuff. I do not know the exact design but it would open the door after 4 times. This would make it so that autofarmers would get their gems stolen if they're not looking at the screen.
    Exactly this, absolutely wrecks an Autofarmers day ^^